User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:55   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Anti-gay slogans

Paste them here:

AIDS cures homosexuals

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve (<Pyr0> i demand credit!)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:08   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you suck dude(s) hahahaha
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:11   #3
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Gays are gay

Don't be queer!
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:26   #4
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anti-gay slogans

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

credit for what, saying something unoriginal?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:53   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the adam and steve comment will always be funny

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:59   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
the adam and steve comment will always be funny
Disagree.

Ironically enough, I think it's pretty gay.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 20:05   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
save the gerbils
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:23   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
gay smilies

:eek:

Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:24   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
gay men have suck **** off dicks
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:34   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
free kevin.

it worked.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:39   #11
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Nobody likes a homo
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:33   #12
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
I'd rather you be dead than be a ****ing **** sucker
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:54   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I DON'T WANT IT IN THE ARSE
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:58   #14
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anti-gay slogans

Quote:
Paste them here:

AIDS cures homosexuals

Doesn't credit require that he thought it up himself?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:26   #15
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
errrrr.....he did?

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:48   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
errrrr.....he did?

err, no, he didn't. that comment is as old as adam.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:03   #17
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
THATS NOT WHAT U WERE SAYING 20MINS AGO!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:07   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
you are nuffin but a big poof
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:11   #19
BarbieKen

Playing on home field every season.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:14   #20
Dreadnought

I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF AND I BLOW YOUR **** NOW
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:48   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Bloomers is gay gay gay, so why don't you don't be gay like bloomers?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:51   #22
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

hi snurx love
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:56   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi bloomers dude!

Are you gay today?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:59   #24
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

No, I've got a headache

You still straight?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:11   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Im straigth as a line that would go beside the universe!*
Headaces suck, get some pills dude!

*Or whatever would be longest and still straigth