User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 22:08   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Faux Pas

Everyone must have a favourite faux pas, colemanball or comedy quote they have stored at the back of their sock drawer......Whats yours?

This has been buzzin in my head all week causin me to scare a small child when i laughed out loud on the number 62 to partick.

Donna Air to Irish brother/sister band The Corr's live on Mtv : " So where did you guys meet?"

Priceless
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 00:38   #2
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Faux Pas

Paul Gascoigne in his brief career as a TV pundit:

"I never make predictions, and I never will"
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:34   #3
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Faux Pas

"kill a child, and they call you mean!?" .. exlaimed by a random Brazilian girl, incrediously and from-the-bottom-of-her-heart honestly at the end of a story about some children laughing at her when she got hit by a truck.

.. funniest quote I've ever heard... I mean, if I killed a child, I doubt 'mean' would be what they called me.