User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:42   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Standardized Test Scores

So, I took the GRE two days after being layed off and having my life thrown into chaos. And I have my scores now. Mostly average scores. 520 on the Verbal out of 800 which is in the 64 percentile (I did better than 64% of others) and 580 (out of 800) on the quantitative which is in the 41 percentile (59% did better than I). The school I'm applying to said both scores were considered 'above average', go figure when it's in the 41 percentile, sounds pretty mediocre to me. Considering I studied a total of maybe 5-8 hours for it and considering my state of mind at the time, it's not too bad.

The really good news is on the argumentative I got a 5 out of 6, which is excellent. It's actually pretty amazing. It's all my practice on GD!

At least that test is over!

Standardized tests suck.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 21:25   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Standardized Test Scores

I have no idea why posted this. I was just excited about the 5 out of 6. :0
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 21:34   #3
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Over Average for their applicants perhaps?

Not a good sign
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 21:50   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only thing that matters is if you get into grad school as you wish! If these scores are good enough for them then that's aces! Good luck on getting admitted. I love the idea of a librarian tainted by GD.

student: Excuse me sir.

s|k: Wtf, can't you see I'm on the internet?

student: I'm sorry, but you see, I am having a slight problem.

s|k: f***ing spastic!

student: Couldn't I just ask you a quick question?

s|k: Piss off you little fag!

student: But I just thought.....

s|k: Look you retarded little twat, I'm not your mother, so get away from me and leave me alone before I send for a 6"6" rugby player to jump up and down on your knees!

student flees crying.

s|k: lol, \o/.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 22:06   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The only thing that matters is if you get into grad school as you wish! If these scores are good enough for them then that's aces! Good luck on getting admitted. I love the idea of a librarian tainted by GD.

student: Excuse me sir.

s|k: Wtf, can't you see I'm on the internet?

student: I'm sorry, but you see, I am having a slight problem.

s|k: f***ing spastic!

student: Couldn't I just ask you a quick question?

s|k: Piss off you little fag!

student: But I just thought.....

s|k: Look you retarded little twat, I'm not your mother, so get away from me and leave me alone before I send for a 6"6" rugby player to jump up and down on your knees!

student flees crying.

s|k: lol, \o/.
I'm actually pretty positive face to face. :/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 22:37   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I'm actually pretty positive face to face. :/
Then you need to do more GD and try to live up to my dreams for you.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 00:20   #7
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dda again.