User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:51   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Score with the Internet Girl!

It is a slow day on IRC. Nothing stirs. Everyone is idling. You've run out of forums to post on and you're bored of being absolutely brilliant at the internet. You look outside... there is sun. Should you go outside? Should you venture out of the front door? It's a big step, but... something in you is compelling you to stay. You can sense it.

Suddenly there is a lapse in the silence. You knew it! From out of nowhere, or so it would seem, a girl has entered your IRC channel!

Such a thing has never been seen before!

Chances like this do not come along very often. You realise that you must use up all your internet prowess and world wide web charm to woo this female.

To join:
  • Give your internet nickname
  • You can have a special power but it can't be that you can ban everyone in the channel except you and her (come on guys! godmode isnt cool!)
  • Give your age
  • How often you are online
  • Any other information about your history (such as being an elite sniper until you were crippled from the waist down and forced to spend the rest of your life on the internet)

We still need the girl to join.

I as Games Master will play an op and will mute/ban as I see fit. That is the power I command!

Have fun!
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:55   #2
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Re: Score with the Internet Girl!

hey guys

*waves*

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:57   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The op immediately voices the girl.

This heightening up in the hierarchy of your IRC channel should hopefully be enough to make her stick around, even if subjected to the most horrific chatting-up since KoeN met bulgirl.
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:58   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hi vampy!!!! what r u wereing? lol¬
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:00   #5
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

i'm not wearing anything at the moment *shy giggle*

i was just looking in the mirror trying to decide whether or not my left breast is slightly larger than than the right, but i just can't make my mind up

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:00   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OMG HI VAMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE U HAD A GOOD DAY!!!!!! WHATS UR ASL I FORGOT!!!!

name - furball
special power - the perfect penis
age - 20
online activity - like, way too much :(((((((
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:04   #7
vampy
bound & gagged

hi furball!!!!!!!

i'm female and i live in the UK...i hope its near u so we can meet someday, cos you sound nice

and a lady never reveals her age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:06   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh that's good lol. i'm wearing my spescial japanese cloths so that I can look good when I practise with my katana lol. my mum baught them for me but she baught them from marksand spencer i_i . i hate my mum she cramps my style.

asl?
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:07   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OMG A GURL.

IM JAMMYJIM. I OWN THE FORUMS IRC CHANNEL. IF YOU PROMISE TO SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR BREASTS ILL GIVE YOU PERM VOICE AND EVEN ALLOW YOU TO BAN PEOPLE SOMETIMES!!"31231234917239871298379127398172398172398164152367153281763

name - JammyJim
special power - the ability to make a woman orgasm whwnever i feel like it
age - 22
online activity - whenever you are there ill be there
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:11   #10
vampy
bound & gagged

Phang, do you have a pic????? ur cloths sound totally sweet

jammyjim, you sound liek really important and stuff....but what is perm voice? and how do i ban ppl?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:11   #11
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
asl?
HEY GET OUT OF THIS THREAD I ALREADY ASKED THAT YOU WANKER SO STOP BUGGING VAMPY SHES LIKE WAY TOO HOT FOR YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
hi furball!!!!!!!

i'm female and i live in the UK...i hope its near u so we can meet someday, cos you sound nice

and a lady never reveals her age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
apparently i have a sexy voice i think u would like that
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:14   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampy
Phang, do you have a pic????? ur cloths sound totally sweet

jammyjim, you sound liek really important and stuff....but what is perm voice? and how do i ban ppl?

if you talk to me in pm and send me some pictures of yourself i will show you how to ban people you dont like!!!

what are you wearing right now?
Do you come online and look for guys to talk too because you are bored
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:15   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Doods it's totally an FBI agent rofl amirite?!
J/k babe I bet u'r hot! R u hot? send pix to [email protected] if u r!!

name - megla
special power - internet player
age - 22
online activity - purely sexual, ladies!
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:17   #14
vampy
bound & gagged

omg there's so many people talking to me, its so confusing

I think maybe its because i;ve been drinking tonite and i'm a little tipsy

*giggle*

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:18   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Basically it is this accept it is for a man and I painted sords on it with my warhammer moddeling kit lol
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:28   #16
vampy
bound & gagged

phang that is totally sweet, i bet you look like a real ninja and stuff

megla i was trying to send you my pix but i only havthem on my phone and i can't make it send to you but people tell me i am hot and that i look kinda like britney spears

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:34   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sok babe my mum screens my email anyway. briteny is my fav popstar, do u ware skool uniform like her?
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:35   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

piss off megla.

btw vampy.

megla is a homo. hes known as the forums homo.

ignore him before he tries to put his willy in your bottom. whilst calling you Gary.
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:38   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

don listen to that fag babe hes such a loser, me an all my mates cud hav him anyday of the week no wot i mean? serious
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:39   #20
vampy
bound & gagged

furball what acceent do you have? i like boyzz with cute accents, maybe i can send u my number and u can call me?

megla i am glad u like britney, i do waear skool uniform sometimse but my boobs are too big so they made the buttons come off at teh top

jammyjimmy is megla really a homo? i didnt think homos were allowed n teh internt?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:43   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
jammyjimmy is megla really a homo? i didnt think homos were allowed n teh internt?
no homos can't be internd any more but in hitler they were interned in camps (lol!) and wore pink triagnals. Hilter was gd bcoz he allyed with Japan
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:46   #22
furball

hi vampy im not sure what accent i have, maybe i can call u????? i think u will like me, i have pics
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:46   #23
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

quality, thats cool babe. my mum can so them bak on if u like will ask later.
fang what u talkin bout hitler for u some kind of nazi fag? me an my playboys wiill sho u how its done, no pansy swords. i'm a playa
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:48   #24
vampy
bound & gagged

hitler didnt have the interwed did he phang? also, PINK IS MY FAVOURIT COLUR!!!!

oh, and can someone pleae show me how to do that quotey boxy thinjg like what pahng did cos that's totally cool

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:51   #25
vampy
bound & gagged

you have pics furball???????? r u cute? if you can send me a pic and i think ur hot then i will send you my number. oh but i dont want everyone to see it in case they all want to phone me...can you tell me ur nunber insted maybe?

megla that would be really sweet, i tryed to so them on myself but i didnt do it strong enuff and they just fell off againn

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:52   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

lol cant be bovered to figur that one out way to much effort!
gotta go now mum sez its passed my bedtime and i hav to take her to tesco 2morro morning. gonna get sum white lightening for my playboys
see u later babe
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:54   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
hitler didnt have the interwed did he phang? also, PINK IS MY FAVOURIT COLUR!!!!

oh, and can someone pleae show me how to do that quotey boxy thinjg like what pahng did cos that's totally cool
if you give me picks of ur 80085 i'll tell you how baby lol lol jk lol also they say hitler didnt have the itnertet but they also saye he dyed yeah rightr lol he is in boliva jungle conducting experiiments and has ninja body gourds
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:54   #28
vampy
bound & gagged

byebye megla....i hope u dream of me heeehee

i need to go to bed too, a grl needs her beuaty sleep!!!!!!!!1111111

*token girl leaves the channel*

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:57   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

also i have a huge pink flag!!!! it was a japna one but my mum woodnt wash it so i had to and the culers ran
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:57   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

she was a slapper dudes

amirite?
amirite?
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 01:03   #31
furball

Quote:
you have pics furball???????? r u cute? if you can send me a pic and i think ur hot then i will send you my number. oh but i dont want everyone to see it in case they all want to phone me...can you tell me ur nunber insted maybe?
hey vampy u do this by doing <quote> </quote> but with [] instead of <>
its easy anyway cos when u reply to peoples posts u just click the little quote button and the leet forums do it all 4 u!!!!!!

neway ill take some pics and see what u think i hope u like me ill get really upset if u dont
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 01:28   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hey guys, wots up? someone have pics?

name - Zhil
special power - the ability to turn people homosexual
age - 24
online activity - night time baby

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 02:25   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

i have pictures of a girl, she is in a tub lol!!!!!!! lol jk lol also tho i have a picrute of a janapesian girl she is verrry nice lol ;) lol jk vampy!
Unread 10 Sep 2006, 15:27   #34
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

/nick skiddy|away
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 22:40   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hi lol vampy wna cyber lol?????!111111 lol

Nick: Sexyboi25123123562
Power: Godmode (You said banning everyone except me and the girl isn't allowed, not godmode!)
ok... I can stab people in the face through the internet.
Online too much for my own good.
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 23:48   #36
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kila got his special skill from bash.org
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 16:24   #37
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

rofl \o/
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 19:10   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by David91
Kila got his special skill from bash.org
LOL wtf iz bash.org? fu!!111111

oi blud, all u pozerz bettah move innit!!!111!11!1111 Vampy iz my gurl nw!!1!1!1!11!!11111!!11

vampy babez, send me sum pix plzzzzzz sxy!1!!11!111!11
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 21:40   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Freaks.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 22:46   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

helo i am from the holland and i am being here for first time

i am supermaan
my age is 21
my power is to bread guppies amazing if is what you call them
i am on the interweb, you guys call it funny, a lot, i like to talk to all the girls that i meet on internet. we talk rude, it is fun.

if you want talk to me on internet, chat me up and then we can have rude fun to

i have also red hair and i like hockee
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 22:49   #41
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread definitely delivers....

Why is most of it so horrible but true?
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 23:32   #42
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Lock this and put it in the clown-shoe corner.
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 23:33   #43
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

why did this move to gd?
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 23:48   #44
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Females, who cares.

name - Kargool
special power - the ability to treat females like shit and still get laid
age - 26
online activity - Whenever i fkn feel like it
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 23:52   #45
furball

Have none of you noticed that this thread died after one night of pissing around on IRC? Somehow I don't think new entrants are going to get very far.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:22   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

I'm still waiting for Tomkat to continue the story
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 23:22   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Now switching over to our reporter at the scene:

*Yes Mike, it has been confirmed, new depths on the internet HAVE BEEN reached.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 23:57   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I END THIS NOW.