User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 15:40   #1
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Have you ever...

said "lol" or used net speak in a real life situation?

I ask because it has happened to me a couple of times now, once on the phone to my brother when he said something mildly amusing but it wasn't too bad because he is a chatroom/forum regular so he kind of understood where I was coming from and then today I was on the phone to my boss, she cracked a joke about sales targets and I replied with "lol". Maybe it was because I wasn't paying her my full attention and was too lazy to give a polite laugh, anyway the conversation ended soon after that. I think the expression she was looking for was WTF!
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:00   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Have you ever...

There are so many threads on this subject already in this forum it's not even funny enough to say lol.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:13   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i dont even say 'lol' on the internet. its not 'cool' anymore. its not as bad as using 'u' and 'r' though, those people deserve to be shot
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:43   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So you base your life around what's cool, wu_trax?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:15   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Some of my m8s use 'lol' regulary and it's f0king stupid/funny when they do because they dont know how much they're shitting themselves out by saying it
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:24   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
i dont even say 'lol' on the internet. its not 'cool' anymore. its not as bad as using 'u' and 'r' though, those people deserve to be shot
yeah i hate those lettes people that se them ae sch mongs
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:29   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i can't remember, but i think so*. (Hans, have i?)

*hm no, i don't think so. :S
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:49   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax

lol

p.s. i hope you appreciate its use
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:40   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Have you ever...

I use 'mongchop' in real life, but 'mongchop' is not an internet word.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:42   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

My cousin do it all the time in reallife, eventough he does it in a parodising way, he does it so often it gets on my tits
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:54   #11
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

the only thing happens to me after long irc/forum times that i answer first few words in english instead of proper german - quite annoying if you realize what you just said after a few words and you are like *ugh* - .... waiting for a reaction *no reaction* - go on in german

and sometimes i think lol about something : like "oh yer that was funny *lol* [ /sarcarsm] "

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:01   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:06   #13
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

...ever felt like this?

When strange things happen, are you going round the twist?

The actual content of this thread was disappointing to the potential the title had given it.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:10   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
...ever felt like this?

When strange things happen, are you going round the twist?

The actual content of this thread was disappointing to the potential the title had given it.
You've just made my day. This makes up for missing Top Cat. I loved the theme music to that programme. However, the bastards on BBC started to talk over it after a while. Oh, how I hated that.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:35   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i can't remember, but i think so*. (Hans, have i?)

*hm no, i don't think so. :S
you've used 'lol' on several occasions, also, you pronounce internet-nicks completely different from how I have them in my head, like you say 'Mis' when you mean Mi5, when I say em-eye-five

We can start a work group around this.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 16:43   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
You've just made my day. This makes up for missing Top Cat. I loved the theme music to that programme. However, the bastards on BBC started to talk over it after a while. Oh, how I hated that.
What was the tv program? wasn't it some kids and a single parent in a lighthouse or something?

On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt, NEWT insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 16 Sep 2005 at 17:46.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 16:52   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
What was the tv program? wasn't it some kids and a single parent in a lighthouse or something?
http://www.enigmaquest.investig8.co.uk/twist/
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 16:54   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I've said "lol" in real life once or twice, I think it was on the phone to people while playing World of Warcraft, so I wasn't paying attention to them
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:17   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Saying 'lol' in real life doesn't actually make any sense.

Clearly you aren't laughing out loud when you say it.

edit: Oh yeah and 'Round the Twist' was shit (hey, 1-X). At least I think I remember myself thinking that. I remember someone pissing on a wall or something.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:45   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt they insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.
Woah woah woah.

Dont bring me into this. Newt is the retard that likes calling people by their IRC nick. Hell we met at school 5 years before I went on the internet and he still gets confused and calls me JC sometimes.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:46   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Woah woah woah.

Dont bring me into this. Newt is the retard that likes calling people by their IRC nick. Hell we met at school 5 years before I went on the internet and he still gets confused and calls me JC sometimes.
Quote:
What was the tv program? wasn't it some kids and a single parent in a lighthouse or something? On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt, NEWT insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.
Fixed the origional post

Last edited by Appocomaster; 16 Sep 2005 at 17:52.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:48   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:48   #23
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

What? The fixed version is the same?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:51   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never even say lol on the Internet. (except in jest) so no.
(awaits 1-X bringing up every post in which I have said lol...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 02:09   #25
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Woah woah woah.

silly search function. I'd just like to point out two things:

1. jc has called me newt in real life (accidentally)
2. at geek meets it would be horrendously sad to not use irc nicks.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 02:57   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Firstly JC is a cool name to be called by, far better than john critton which makes you sound like you write mediocre thrillers. Secondly I have just said lol while reading one of the posts in this thread just so I could fit in (I love you all!) Third and finally it's horrendously sad to use irc nicks at geek meets newt. Not that I disagree with your statement it's just that anything happening at a geek meet is inevitably sad.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 03:22   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
it's just that anything happening at a geek meet is inevitably sad.
still so so bitter that i didn't invite you ...
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 03:37   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
still so so bitter that i didn't invite you ...
Not bitter. Just sad (lol do you see what I did there my parents tell me I'm so smart :))) )
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 03:59   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i use real grammar and spelling on the internet to make up for the times i use internet phrases in reality.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 04:12   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mama
Thinks I'm living in a convent,
A secluded little convent
In the southern part of France.
Mama
Doesn't even have an inkling
That I'm typing in a Forum
In a pair of Lacy pants.
So please, sir.
If you run into my Mama,
Don't reveal my indiscretion,
Just leave well enough alone.

Hush up!
Don't tell Mama,
Shush up!
Don't tell Mama...
Don't tell Mama,
Whatever you do.
If you had a secret,
You bet I would keep it.
I would never tell on you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wouldn't want to get me
In a pickle,
And have her go and cut me off
Without a nickle.

So let's trust one another,
Keep this from my mother,
Though I'm still as pure as mountain snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell my Papa, that's all right,
'Cause he comes in here every night,
But don't tell Mama what you saw!

You can tell my Uncle
Here and now
'Cause he's my agent anyhow!

If you see my, Mummy,
Mum's the word!
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 05:18   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt, NEWT insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.

Round The Twist, Aussie TV show adapted from books by Paul Jennings.

I grew up reading the books & watching the show, he's a fantastic author.

On topic, I've never blurted out lol before, but it has replaced my original habit of having a quiet chuckle in my head, instead I just silently think lol.

Oh, there have also been plenty of times I've wantd to whip out a magical trout and slap someone across the face with it.

I've also often used the words, n00b and 'pw0n', 'ownz be-atches' before, sadely people just look at me funny and move on.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 16:03   #32
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Third and finally it's horrendously sad to use irc nicks at geek meets newt. Not that I disagree with your statement it's just that anything happening at a geek meet is inevitably sad.
you're obviously a geekfest virgin you should attend the next one that JC throws - you'd get to meet some of your heros, like me and A2. You'd also fit nicely into the guinness-drinking club we have going.

Not sure when JC has the next one scheduled in for, but it won't be far off! Free entry too.

On a side note, I used to partake in the saying of internet slang like "wtfpwned" all the time - words can't describe how cool .. sorry, 'cool' it used to be back in the day. Now its just 'lame' though
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 21:00   #33
newt
Banned

can I have some more negative rep please? I need to get a fair few more red bricks next to my name so I can intimidate people on the proper forums with my evilness.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 21:10   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't use Internet abbreviations in real life, although I do find myself occasionally using catchphrases
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:07   #35
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I used to use 'OH NOES!' a lot but not so much now. Also I managed to get one of the Polish guys we had working for us in the Summer using 'face aids'. I'm sure he thought I was insane.

Meanwhile Marilyn Manson you have a lot to asnwer for. Tony has started using 'mongchop' frequently and a couple of 18yr olds he works with have picked up on it and are using it too. :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:16   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was using mongchop, gimptard, fagchops, muntchops etc in my first year of uni a whopping 3 years ago.

YOUR ALL SO BEHIND THE TIMES.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:16   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:18   #38
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

roflcopter and lollerskates.

no, never used internet words in real life. I met someone who did once and it scared me so I stopped talking to them.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:22   #39
JammyJim
Godfather

Kaneed kept saying lol all the time and wtfx and fag.

i just sat there and thought 'what a gimp'

p.s. HI ROB!