User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2006, 07:42   #51
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Strip Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Background

As some of you may know I come from Birmingham. In Birmingham we have a lot of strip clubs. In general when I go out on a Saturday in Birmingham I will go for a drink in a pub, then move to a bar, then go onto a club and finally end up in a Strip Club.

What do I do in a strip club?

If I want to carry on drinking I do so until 4am
If I want a private dance I buy one
I sit and chat to my friends
I enjoy the show

Now the cost of entering a strip club is roughly £5-10
A dance is £20 (lasts about ten minutes and is a full strip)
A beer is £3

The story

Last night I was out in brum it was a friends 21st. There were ten of us at the start of the night, by midnight two had left as they had work. By 2am we left the club and the birthday boy wanted to cap his 21st bday off by going to a strip club and getting himself a few private dances.

So off we went to spearmint rhino on hagley road. Anyone who knows this particular establishment, will I hope, agree with me that its the best strip club in Birmingham. They dont mind if you touch the girls, the girls break the 3 inch rule and touch you...yadda yadda yadda. You also see a few local celebs there including footballers and in general it is dark, relaxed and up market with very good clientele. Nothing seedy at all.

We gathered together all 8 of us and it was decided that we would jump in a couple of cabs until two of the lads threw up objections to going to the strip clubs. I tried to find out why and they didnt really give me much other than they didnt want to. I said fair enough but told them that im not going to go with them as its the guys 21st and I think its wrong if I leave him.

These two guys are pretty straight up guys. Im not actually sure if they have lost there virginity yet (although I think they have, but you can never tell) They are quite conservative but are still one of the lads ie drinking etc.

The question(s)

Are strip clubs wrong?

Do you/Would you go to a strip club?

If not, why not?

The issue isnt about these two lads, I think they just felt uncomfortable or had some kind of moral high ground, whatever it is I respect there decision.
would you go if your sister/mother danced there

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 07:46   #52
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
would you go if your sister danced there
Horn would.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 07:31   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it's exploitative - the girls probably get quite a bit of money out of the whole thing.

I've never been, but a few of my friends in London go now and again. I've been invited along but I just don't really see the appeal. If I'm going to blow over £50 on a night out (London prices + strip prices) then I'd rather do something other than have a beautiful girl dance all over me. Like nod said, at the back of my mind, no matter how arousing or erotic the dance was, I'd always know she's just doing it because she's paid too. Which kind of takes the fun out of it.

I'm not against the idea or anything, it's just not my thing. I have no problem with people who go or the places themselves.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 07:53   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stop bumping threads cancerboy
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 14:33   #55
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
would you go if your sister/mother danced there
ofc not
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:06   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
stop bumping threads cancerboy
I've been out of the loop

And it's Captain Cancer thanksverymuch
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:09   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I've been out of the loop

And it's Captain Cancer thanksverymuch
we can have a fist fight about it after chemo has destroyed all your muscles.