User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 00:06   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
With this post

I equal the number of posts THIS account has made and the number of posts DM has made TOTAL.

Just mentioning it.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 00:46   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: With this post

Down with this sort of thing!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 09:35   #3
Wallaby

If I was NB3, I'd ban you for being unfunny
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 09:49   #4
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I equal the number of posts THIS account has made and the number of posts DM has made TOTAL.

Just mentioning it.

I should several thousand more posts, as should DM. Due to all the purges however, we have lost the bulk of our post count.

I see no reason to wave my e-penis around though, as Dace is doing.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 10:00   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't care how many posts any of you have, my _______ will still be ______ than (any of ) you(rs)!
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 10:44   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

you are one sad scottish scot
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 11:09   #7
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Bizzarely, I have a rabbit called Dace.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 11:12   #8
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

so Dace - it would annoy you if i reset your post count?
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 11:59   #9
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

go on karmulian, do it
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 12:01   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

this message is for doogle

i have a maths teacher in my school called Mrs Doogle
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 15:41   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
so Dace - it would annoy you if i reset your post count?

Not really.

Due to resets and accounts being deleted etc i have 'lost' in the region of 10k posts already.

I don't really give a ****.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:04   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Due to resets and accounts being deleted etc i have 'lost' in the region of 10k posts already.
What could you possibly have "lost" other then evidence of how much time you've wasted on these forums instead of living a real life or being productive.

What intrinsic value is there in a post count? Does it increase your wit? Can you convert post counts into cash somewhere or something? Can I take my lap top to a bar and say "Hey Baby, look it these numbers," to some HWT AZIN GiRLz? Maybe you'll post it on your resume and present it to the mods of the next forum community you'll ravage to gain instant access as an "insider" after this ship finally sinks.

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:25   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
What could you possibly have "lost" other then evidence of how much time you've wasted on these forums instead of living a real life or being productive.

What intrinsic value is there in a post count? Does it increase your wit? Can you convert post counts into cash somewhere or something? Can I take my lap top to a bar and say "Hey Baby, look it these numbers," to some HWT AZIN GiRLz? Maybe you'll post it on your resume and present it to the mods of the next forum community you'll ravage to gain instant access as an "insider" after this ship finally sinks.

You're just jealous.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:28   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
You're just jealous.
LIES! LIES! LIES!!!

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:05   #15
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point

un-lies un-lies un-lies.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:13   #16
Sturge
capture the b34r

FLAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:14   #17
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturge
un-lies un-lies un-lies.
star may love you, but I don't
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:19   #18
Sturge
capture the b34r

star dosen't love me.

SarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarS arSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSarSar
[/Sar song]
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:20   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

lies, you edited your thingy
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:37   #20
Sturge
capture the b34r

I edit thingy what? ^_^

IT'S THE MAGIKS THE MAGIKS I TELLS YE!!!
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:26   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Ahaha, look kids a shallow materialist with no meaning to his pre-planned choice-free existence!
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:30   #22
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

What's all this about then?
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:09   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ahaha, look kids a shallow materialist with no meaning to his pre-planned choice-free existence!
realist > escapism
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:24   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Down with this sort of thing!
Careful now
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:58   #25
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
stuff

so sk is a gd spammer eh.

hi sk.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:04   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
so sk is a gd spammer eh.

hi sk.
Internet Connection from a manc skip eh

Whatever next. :/
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:07   #27
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Internet Connection from a manc skip eh

Whatever next. :/
it happened once.

i was drunk.

foad.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:14   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you gd spammer you

let's shake hands and go forward in the universe as brothers.

;(
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:20   #29
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

Quote:
you gd spammer you

let's shake hands and go forward in the universe as brothers.

;(
but i don't know where you've been
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 04:14   #30
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
stuff
Quote:
stuff
HI foolios

Im not a gd spammer, Im just bored :P
look only 117 posts all year
I don't have an IRC connection on this computer
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:08   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
but i don't know where you've been
ur mom

lolz
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:13   #32
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
HI foolios

Im not a gd spammer, Im just bored :P
look only 117 posts all year
I don't have an IRC connection on this computer
whatever man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
ur mom

lolz
lolz
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:45   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
lose: To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; mislay
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote