User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 03:18   #1
Mirai Trunks
Mirai when he was 16

Mirai Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's all post here with our alternate accounts

Yep.

Edit:

And at the end, I only used this account 6 times. 6 times in 3 years.
Mirai Trunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:03   #2
Delphi
SW

Delphi will become famous soon enoughDelphi will become famous soon enough
Well... here's mine
3 times in almost 2.5 years
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:13   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I have never ever used mine, but I cba recovering the password.

Maybe later
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:41   #4
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:02   #5
Greek WaiterII

Die you bitch.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:03   #6
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point
Die you bitch.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:04   #7
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Die you bitch.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:04   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

All my alternative accounts got deleted ages ago when they purged the accounts, or they got banned.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:21   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My Bogdrog account barely even got off the ground.

Tragedy.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 26 Sep 2003 at 14:37.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:34   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I miss my JGIRL account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:36   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yo.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:37   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Yo.
And whose gimmick account are you?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:12   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
He was purged :(:(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:12   #14
Arse Bloke
Poo

Arse Bloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want.
Arse Bloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:14   #15
Not MrL_JaKiri
Not

Not MrL_JaKiri is an unknown quantity at this point
Fifteen minutes with you
Well, I wouldn't say no
Oh, people said that you were virtually dead
And they were so wrong
Not MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:19   #16
One Post Man