User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 12:57   #11
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Because i get annoyed by certain elements within NewDawn that ruin their alliances chances every round with egomanical ideas and beliefs.
Come on Kaiba.
We're all adults here.
I know you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
Everyone else knows that you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
And its pretty obvious that its because of personal feelings you have about some of the members.

So lets dispense with the bullshit about "cowardly tactics" "farming" and all the other stuff that you have posted and which makes you look silly.

"hopefully some of the decent guys will know what i say is true and will push towards it happening... i can only hope... "

Thats highly unlikely to happen and here is why:

While there may be a few people that don't necessarily see eye to eye with every decision that their HC might make, you have used snide, malicious lies and twisted nonsense to try and strengthen your argument.
And extremely transparent ones at that. For that reason alone you aren't going to win much sympathy.

People are going to think "hang on a minute, we've had about half the universe roiding us for weeks and this clownshoes thinks that we've been napping to avoid wars? wtf."

They are going to think "He says that we've been picking off easy roids all round yet I've spent the last two weeks attacking fat planets in fortress galaxies and recalling!" do you not understand why your attempts at propaganda are so fail?

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 11 Dec 2011 at 13:07.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote