User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 May 2006, 18:32   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Go Munster! :D

Finally we've managed to win the European Cup, the pinacle of European club rugby and by god does it feel good!
I watched the match with a crowd of 15,000+ on a giant screen in Limerick city and I don't think my feet even touched the ground when we won. 60,000 were over in Cardiff for the match and they're expecting something in the region of 75,000+ at the homecoming tomorrow.
I suspect there'll be a danger of this city running out of alcohol tonight, and I doubt there'll be many making it to work on Monday.
I'm off down to Jerry Flannerys (one of the players) pub, I doubt it's even going to close tonight. Plus the barman said there's a good chance the cup will make an appearance there tonight when the team gets back.
I state that it's now my main goal to drink from that bog ass cup :P
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:36   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Go Munster! :D

I have no idea what this thread is talking about but it sounds like its related to some crap [sport] so you should tag it as such.

I vaguely remember enjoying the Munsters, but I cant remember anything about it. Wasnt it a less shit version of version of the Addams family or something?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:40   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Finally we've managed to win the European Cup, the pinacle of European club rugby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I have no idea what this thread is talking about but it sounds like its related to some crap [sport] so you should tag it as such.
You're not the sharpest tack in the box are you?
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:53   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I finally found conclusive proof that Rugby is a shit sport.

Its still on Grandstand.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2006, 19:07   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

yeah. they're killing grandstand. that sucks it's all going to be individual programs
Unread 21 May 2006, 02:24   #6
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was at the game and I have to say it was a bloody fantastic atmosphere, one of the best I have ever been to. Surprisingly enjoyable match as well, was expecting a dreary forwards battle because of all the rain this week but seems they had some planning and shut the roof.

So many Munster fans down here, way more than the 50k in the stadium that BBC claimed. Seemed more like 60k Munster, 10k French and 5k neutrals who had been hoping their club would get there.
Unread 21 May 2006, 04:39   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I was at the game and I have to say it was a bloody fantastic atmosphere, one of the best I have ever been to. Surprisingly enjoyable match as well, was expecting a dreary forwards battle because of all the rain this week but seems they had some planning and shut the roof.

So many Munster fans down here, way more than the 50k in the stadium that BBC claimed. Seemed more like 60k Munster, 10k French and 5k neutrals who had been hoping their club would get there.

There's no-one like the Munster fans for providing atmosphere, and a decent sportman like one at that. No booing. No hissing. Just cheering and happyness.

Rugby is usually ten times more exciting than most other sports, including soccer.

Munster won, Arsenal lost...what a great week.
Unread 21 May 2006, 12:09   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
There's no-one like the Munster fans for providing atmosphere, and a decent sportman like one at that. No booing. No hissing. Just cheering and happyness.

Rugby is usually ten times more exciting than most other sports, including soccer.
Walking into the stadium seeing 60000 people in red, standing up waving flags (the Norweigan ones confused me for a bit heh) singing Delilah was class. Somehow they also got a drum into the stadium and despite it being Irish and French teams there a blow up sheep still managed to land on the seat next to me. Slightly eery though when so many people go deathly quiet when the kickers are lining up.
Unread 21 May 2006, 15:10   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Slightly eery though when so many people go deathly quiet when the kickers are lining up.

Yeah that's a trademark of us here in Thomond Park inLimerick where Munster play, we 'sssh' everyone up and have total silence for the kicker.
Thing is, our kickers are used to it...the opposition's are unnerved more than anything. Being used to getting taunted, shouted at etc. It's something else when 70,000 people just go really really quiet
Unread 21 May 2006, 22:05   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm a Harlequins fan.

Although I think it's Rugby League than Union.

EDIT: It's both. I follow the Union.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 22:48   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Go Munster(s)

(why did noone else do this?)