User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2009, 06:09   #1
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
Omen tardism

I posted this in another area/forum but i thought it should be its own article as well.

Re: Dear Omen
Well,
what can ya say. I Remember when Omen really wanted to play PA with us Angels folks now they (he) acts like were all infected or something.

For the record i am no top 10 PA player( we all know already :P), but i applied and was treated so bad its actually funny. So am thinking omg what a waste of time it is to even talk to people like that.

So here is my point, why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?

Maybe the creators of the next generation of PA game should pay attn to the so called arrogance alliances and ignore them to an extent as to where they have little or no say at all in the new so called nextgen of PA?

. Seems Wishy and Co wanna start an exclusive alliance? Seems hypocracy has no bounds aye?

In the end OMEN you will have no chance, sorry

And OH btw before ya start on Angels alliance and me just remember this is about you.

Oh! and the flameing begin...

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 07:09   #2
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Omen tardism

All alliances accept and reject applicants, some more so than others.

Now I don't know you or your case (as to whether you were treated particularly cruelly or not) but if everyone made a forum thread when they didn't get in to an ally we'd have quite an active board would we not?

Quote:
why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?
New players have the beginner alliances, and that's where they're best to go - I guarantee in any MMO if you applied to a big alliance on your 1st day you'd get pushed away. Remember PA is mostly adults to we're probably a little kinder here. Fat twelve year old children in WoW who play 24/7 would probably rip apart anyone trying to get into their exclusive alliance.

As far as I know, I've not flamed you so far, but I have to ask. If YOU were in Omen right now (and had been successful) would you have made this thread - or would you enjoy you were apart of it and wreak of hypocrisy.
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 08:41   #3
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

well to be fair, from this post alone you sound pretty whiny :/

i wouldnt want whiny people in my alliance either, so i think we can all understand where omen might be coming from

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 10:33   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

mobrulz, perhaps they just know of your attitude being shit? when you shuffled in to my gal last round i asked a few people about you and they all said the same that you go all emo and have a crap attitude. I gave you benefit of the doubt afterall you were even in ct, but no.. they were right u exiled out and quit ct in the same round.

TBH nice call omen.

Whilst we are on the subject, ive been pm'd by a few people wishing to be recruited because they cant "find an alliance who will take them". Perhaps all the rounds of fencing/being decietful/acting like a prick/not being a nice part of the community has left you all with not so many friends in the game as you thought you had. Alliances wont accept the type of attitude they used to when they wanted to scramble their way to fill a tag even with this being the last round i'd like to think they have building for the future in mind. That doesn't include the type of people i just outlined above.

So goodluck, quit whining about people not wanting you because you are assholes.

Oh thought i would add, there is certainly top alliances recruiting new players. I'd say 90% of the interview is whether the guys reading it are left with the impression that you are in general a nice player who was friendly enough to talk to that they can imagine playing for the ally (note, for the ally and not themselves). Selfish attitudes can often be seen within an interview providing the right questions are asked. Nowerdays players move from alliance to alliance quite a bit, so you have to remember something you did in alliance or gal X could well be talked about when you are applying to alliance Y.

Last edited by Munkee; 22 Jan 2009 at 10:39.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:03   #5
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Remove the "arrogant alliances" and what would PA have left? 10% of the player base? Any other idiotic ideas?

Was too lazy to even read the whole post when i saw that kind of bs in it
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:30   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

alright, I spose there is no need for me really to be responding to this, but because I currently had 5 mins spare time, I looked through the log, re read it. removed 2-3 lines about members being in omen, which has nothing to do with me being a twat anyway, and pastebined it.

I know I m a twat and all that, but I fail to see how I was here.
You started it mobrulz, heres the pm

http://pastebin.com/m78ce875f

that being said, I planned to get back to you, but ur activity hasnt exactly been over the roof elite, nor have I had too much time. I have alot to do I have been around pretty much all the time though, if u had felt like getting in touch with me and bug me about how things went.

And seriously, I d like to see you find 1 person which feel they have been threated poorly by me while applying for Omen. I ve actually spent time and talked with them even if I have rejected. Alot more than I should have

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:40   #7
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
well to be fair, from this post alone you sound pretty whiny :/

i wouldnt want whiny people in my alliance either, so i think we can all understand where omen might be coming from
well i dunno, they accepted adastra, can this guy rly be worse?

but honestly, you cant complain if an ally isnt interested in you as either you have a bad rep (your own fault) or you performed pooorly in interview (again your own fault). only way it wont be your own doing is if the hc/officers in that allaince have bad blood towards you after you, say, organised attacks on them a previous round.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:43   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
I didnt accept adastra, I begged her to join, cause shes a good player, and i really think shes a great person aswell!

no badmouthing her. ( or any other of my members cept newt, add, wolf and foxman )

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:52   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, this is MobRulz? I didn't realise. If he's not a newbie, I won't have to be so careful about his feelings. Here we go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
I posted this in another area/forum but i thought it should be its own article as well.
You are the most important person in PA.

Quote:
Re: Dear Omen
Well,
what can ya say. I Remember when Omen really wanted to play PA with us Angels folks now they (he) acts like were all infected or something.
Angels are infected. By Angels.

Quote:
For the record i am no top 10 PA player( we all know already :P), but i applied and was treated so bad its actually funny. So am thinking omg what a waste of time it is to even talk to people like that.
It seems Wishmaster was actually quite reasonable. You asked if you could get in, he said he'd ask some people and get back to you.

Quote:
So here is my point, why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?
Because there are plenty of alliances that do take in new players. If you disagree, and think that this is a bad thing, why don't you start one yourself?

Quote:
Maybe the creators of the next generation of PA game should pay attn to the so called arrogance alliances and ignore them to an extent as to where they have little or no say at all in the new so called nextgen of PA?
Totally agree. Most alliance HCs are shortsighted egotistical idiots who should have no say whatsoever in the development of PA.

Quote:
. Seems Wishy and Co wanna start an exclusive alliance? Seems hypocracy has no bounds aye?

What is hypocritical about starting an exclusive alliance? Why do they have no chance? Explain please.

Quote:
And OH btw before ya start on Angels alliance and me just remember this is about you.
No one cares about Angels, they don't even have anything to do with this topic, so I'm not sure why you bring them up (ego stroking?).

Quote:
Oh! and the flameing begin...
Mod gripes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 13:58   #10
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Wish you are such a meanie!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 14:24   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
alright, I spose there is no need for me really to be responding to this, but because I currently had 5 mins spare time, I looked through the log, re read it. removed 2-3 lines about members being in omen, which has nothing to do with me being a twat anyway, and pastebined it.

I know I m a twat and all that, but I fail to see how I was here.
You started it mobrulz, heres the pm

http://pastebin.com/m78ce875f

that being said, I planned to get back to you, but ur activity hasnt exactly been over the roof elite, nor have I had too much time. I have alot to do I have been around pretty much all the time though, if u had felt like getting in touch with me and bug me about how things went.

And seriously, I d like to see you find 1 person which feel they have been threated poorly by me while applying for Omen. I ve actually spent time and talked with them even if I have rejected. Alot more than I should have

You treated me like shiiiteee when i applied!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 15:25   #12
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Blame THE COIN!
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 15:43   #13
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Right...
Let me make something clear, wishmaster is not omens recruiter. THE COIN is. All Wishmaster does is pre-selecting for THE COIN. Now you might be wondering what.. "THE COIN" is so i'll shortly explain.

After pa started there were magical pa relics burried on different sides of the planet. These relics were infused with a power better known as zelton. zelton is everything and nothing, but mostly everything. Now, since zelton is everything it is allknowing and for THAT reason "THE COIN" is always right.

Basicly you got a 50% chance to get in omen if you know some people there that can tell what a sweet person you are. So if Wishmaster tells you no, then it has been decided by "THE COIN".

This leaves no options for discussion, no is no. Being bitchy on the forum about it is showing how right THE COIN has been once again.

Peace to you and zelton o/
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 15:50   #14
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

And just to clarify, CBA didn't reach the coin stage! You know whats strange cba, I actually vouched for someone based mostly on what you said about them once, but I didn't vouch for you

Anyway, we fwends again yet or what?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:00   #15
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Right...
Let me make something clear, wishmaster is not omens recruiter. THE COIN is. All Wishmaster does is pre-selecting for THE COIN.
Completion: I am the post-recruitment ranter!

Except in CBA's case, when I actually ranted to make sure he doesnt get in!
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:22   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You treated me like shiiiteee when i applied!
I told you I actually wouldnt mind having u there, but too many didnt want u

!
should have asked the coin though, but I m sure it would have declined ur application

Quote:
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:23   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Maybe it's because your reputation as an idiot preceeds you and the political decisions you made whilst HC of Angels lead people to believe that you're an incredibly selfish player, which isn't the type of player Omen will want to recruit.
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:26   #18
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

MobRulz, what can I say?

You fell out with me last round because I wouldn't suck up to you "because you'd once been popular with some other idiots", and subsequently quit CT after issuing a 'him or me' ultimatum.

I'm not gonna go in to a lot of detail over what happened, but when alliances are picking me over you, you KNOW you've fcuked up.
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:28   #19
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Maybe it's because your reputation as an idiot preceeds you and the political decisions you made whilst HC of.....
Man, seriously, hands up if you thought he was talking about wishmaster

newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 16:49   #20
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
id pick ada over 99% of u rtards anyday tbh <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 17:20   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Man, seriously, hands up if you thought he was talking about wishmaster

no, that will be me AFTER the round.

now I ve been peon for quite some time..people forgotten how utter shit I am.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 18:08   #22
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
And just to clarify, CBA didn't reach the coin stage! You know whats strange cba, I actually vouched for someone based mostly on what you said about them once, but I didn't vouch for you

Anyway, we fwends again yet or what?
I wouldn't vouch for CBA for an alliance either. I wouldn't even vouch for a stay of execution.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 18:14   #23
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Why the hate towards adastra Thatcher? As I recall you were not in Audentes, so not qualified to make a judgement?

Unless posi et al told you something I don't know?
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 18:15   #24
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
I wouldn't vouch for CBA for an alliance either. I wouldn't even vouch for a stay of execution.
So that's a no to him joining your bp then?
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 18:27   #25
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Why the hate towards adastra Thatcher? As I recall you were not in Audentes, so not qualified to make a judgement?

Unless posi et al told you something I don't know?
adastra played in vision alongside killerbee rounds 27 and 28

and from the logs i have, KB is very qualified

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 19:05   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
no, that will be me AFTER the round.

now I ve been peon for quite some time..people forgotten how utter shit I am.
Don't worry Wish, I will never forget how utterly shit you are. <3
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 19:47   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Damit guys this is a flame MobRulez Thread not flame CBA!!

Unread 22 Jan 2009, 20:15   #28
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dont be so selfcentered young one

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 20:52   #29
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Heh, dont worry about it MobRulz/CBA! We all get rejected from allys now and then! HR didnt let me not that long ago! Best not to bitch about it and get on and prove em wrong, an added incentive to surpass expectations! (I would say so that people would be eager to recruit you in the future - but thats somewhat irrelevant now) Maybe apply to asc instead, if CBA can get in...

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 21:22   #30
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

hahaha

[02:48] <MobRulz> I was top 5 in ct
[02:48] <MobRulz> and they let me die

Thats what you get for not sending more than 4 def fleets all round.

...and then the way you emoquit, priceless, I think I still have a log of it somewhere

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 22:11   #31
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

But according to "everyone" CT is all about flagshipping, so they couldn't possibly have done something like that, as then "everyone" would be wrong...

Oh and Mob,
[02:48] <Wishy> when did u quit?
[02:48] <MobRulz> 2 weeks before round ended
[02:48] <MobRulz> hehe
Not exactly something I would put in a alliance application...

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 00:14   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

MobRulez should be slapped with a rubber vibrating women's sex toy untill his death for creating this thread

:edit: ricoshay made a good point!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 23 Jan 2009 at 19:48.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 16:22   #33
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Replace axe with "vibrating women's sex toy" and I'll agree with you.
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 15:34   #34
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angels
Quote:
How was a'dam?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 19:38   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
How was a'dam?
Well, in my mind it was amazing.. in reality it was amazing for newt and pommeh

Unread 26 Jan 2009, 08:52   #36
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I won't comment on the "great and perfect things" you have done for an alliance like "Angels" I originally founded [Furious Angels etc..]

You're clearle the "best" PA leader I know, because you have manged to kill your own alliance more then often :-(

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2009, 20:11   #37
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post
I won't comment on the "great and perfect things" you have done for an alliance like "Angels" I originally founded [Furious Angels etc..]
Just to comment on this, me, Lockhead and jupp (Edit: Forgetting Wish here, sorry man) were the ones who set up this thing in the first place. MobRulz was pretty opposed to the whole thing as I recall it, and quit shortly afterwards. (Can you confirm this lock? Pretty vague on those days due to a pretty bad sleep deprivation). If he'd stayed around, I'm sure there would be a chance that some people in Omen would have been willing to help him in, since they'd actually have had a chance to get to know him.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2009, 10:47   #38
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

Angels are infected. By Angels.

I thought raketman got rid of all those bad apples?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2009, 10:54   #39
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Just to comment on this, me, Lockhead and jupp (Edit: Forgetting Wish here, sorry man) were the ones who set up this thing in the first place. MobRulz was pretty opposed to the whole thing as I recall it, and quit shortly afterwards. (Can you confirm this lock? Pretty vague on those days due to a pretty bad sleep deprivation). If he'd stayed around, I'm sure there would be a chance that some people in Omen would have been willing to help him in, since they'd actually have had a chance to get to know him.
Yep, sounds about right.

And the tries of Mob to "recreate" Angels afterwards were a "misurable failure" more then often, even tho I offered him to do his tech...

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2009, 13:25   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I thought raketman got rid of all those bad apples?
That could only be true if he killed himself.
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 01:57   #41
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

bla bla bla
did you get owned?

im omen and dont even got a planet

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 13:05   #42
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I think every alliance you apply to should welcome you with open arms, if its any consolation they declined me too. maybe they have something against retards.
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 14:26   #43
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
I think every alliance you apply to should welcome you with open arms, if its any consolation they declined me too. maybe they have something against retards.
i know s3xytime allianz wouldn't decline an application from the great veilzerofive!
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 14:52   #44
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

The thing is u can choose with whom you want to play with.. And people should use that right..

I would personally maybe play with 1/10 old pa players maybe some new ones if I would actually see any good ones who know how to build their fleets or get maximium effect out from them... and from that 10% depending on their RL situation if I would be trying to make alliance or BG.. but who would want to waste time to win in pa.

It's too easy, and it's boring how you have to play to win as a galaxy/player in this game.. not to mention rounds are still too short for bouncing back up after fighting a very hard war, as others are gaining roids meanwhile and roiding them later will not affect ranks that much thanks to fleet value + xp effect due to round is past middle point usually at that point.

Current pa, is like a speed game.. no long term commitments and no glory to be had.. if there ever was glory in winning a round as the next round is just around the corner and you have to waste your RL again to sort out all the defences and stuff for every morning 4-5h's for yourself and your galaxy if they aren't active just to keep your own planet going.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 14:58   #45
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
your not a retard, your just very very special
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 17:46   #46
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
your not a retard, your just very very special
you know youve made it in pa when foxman compliments you... that was a compliment, yeah?
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 18:39   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now, come on lads, we've all had a couple of drinks...