User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:44   #1
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Bug in combat?

Ship Offense Lost Offense Total Defense Lost Defense Total
Vesuvius 0 66 0 0
Dagger 0 0 0 100
Scythe 0 0 0 100
Rapier 0 0 0 100
Scimitar 0 0 0 150

someone care to explain this?!
no offence ships lost, no defence ships lost and no roids capped...
Bug?

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:13   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

I don't believe any of the ships on either side target each other (I'm basing that on beta stats--the current ship stats don't appear to be in the manual, so I can't confirm that).

I don't know about not capping any roids. The attacking ships should have been undisturbed, but the roid cap formula isn't in the manual either. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:17   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
priorities ?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:22   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Clever m00
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:39   #5
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
I need to know the priorities if I am to help you, but an email with all details (your coords, target , time etc) would give you all answers, which you could then post here (so we dont give out coords etc in public)
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:48   #6
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Well this haven't happen with me but with a mate, tho I'm almost sure his priorities were setted to mixed, tbh I had already thought about that but atm I'm not sure if I asked him about it, so I'll make sure of it...

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote