User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 06:09   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know some of you may want to bid on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5671097209

Quote:
You are bidding on one real punch in the face, this is not a joke!! do you hate yourself? i will punch you in the face! but YOU MUST COVER TRAVEL EXPENSES. One punch only, no blocking! AND NO PUNCH BACKS!

I AM AN EXPERIENCED FACEPUNCHER! DO NOT MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME ITEM. TEETH WILL BE LOST. LIVES WILL BE CHANGED. CAN YOU HANDLE IT? BID NOW!

So don't delay! Bid now. (It's not me, honest.)
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 06:20   #2
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
Re: I know some of you may want to bid on this

Let me guess, you searched all over ebay for 'I hate myself' or something of the sort.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 10:47   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and ebay will even let you buy now pay later! now theres service
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 11:15   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The amusing fact of note is there's been 30 bids and the highest bid atm is $10000
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 15:28   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

but lots of the bids are crappy aution ruining bids. It would be interesting to see how much someone would actually pay for a punch in the face.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote