User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2006, 13:40   #51
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dumbest injury

my girlfriend walked into a door just before we went on our first ever date.
she had a massive bruise for a month and I honestly didn't hit her your honour.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 13:41   #52
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Last night i stabbed myself in the forhead with a kitchen knife,
I was moving some lights around the flat, and once I, for some odd reason, tested to see whether the wire was live, with my finger.

it was.

fortunately another finger was touching the neutral and I was wearing rubber shows on a ladder with rubber feet to it, so the shock only went across my hand.

hurt like buggery though, kind of like having a taxidermist remove the insides of your hand and filling it with angry wasps.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 13:41   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Some weeks ago I stabbed myself with the edge of a razor in my ballsack while shaving, it sucks to see your testical bleed

Didn't hurt though, didn't get in very deep.

a shorn scrotum....

it's invigorating.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 17:13   #54
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Me and some friends were going to have a barbecue party. We had bought lots food, and beer, and we were getting ready to enjoy a late summer night. I went to light the fire, and I made sure that the gas was connected to the barbecue (grill?), before I tried to light it.

There was a spark, and it smelled gas, but it didn't work. I tried again, with the same result. Now, not wanting to make a fool of myself, I tried to increase the steam of gas, but it didn't light now either. I was now getting used to pressing the button wich is supposed to spark it, so when I checked the inside of the thing, I pressed it once, acceidently.

It lit. It cost me all my facial hair, a good deal of pride, and a day at the hospital. It didn't hurt that bad, but I really did look even more ridicolous than usual without eyebrows. I wasn't a very frequent sight at the beach that summer.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:17   #55
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once managed to leave an open safety pin in jockey shorts all day.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:33   #56
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

i was playing football on a rubber crumb pitch yesterday.

When trying to half some 15 year old (who had ran absolute rings round me by the way) and had earlier elbowed me in the face, i slid in at speed.

Rubber crumb is a horrible horrible surface.

One of my ass cheeks slid, the other one stuck firm.

I tore myself a new asshole - and yes, i actually didnt come back on the field.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 17:39   #57
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Dear Patrons,

Retarded forum users who think posting in a thread that is on page 2 constitutes "bumping", when there are only around 5-6 active threads today, are kindly invited to sit on my face.

Love,
Your superior.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 03:29   #58
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

ok, so, its probably easier to make a list of the more retarded (or recent) ones than to go through all of them, so here goes:
Today I was getting some food out from under the grill, however having cooked once with this grill before now, I didn't know that the heating elements were bare, naturally, as my hand moved upwards, i managed to catch my left index finger on the exposed heating element, this made eating the delicious feast I had prepaired incredibly difficult and its actually still burning a bit now. Go Go hot pieces of metal .
The other week we were playing about with some circuitry in labs, and I forgot to turn off the power when unplugging things. Turns out the wires on resistors hurt when you touch them.
During freshers week I got a coffee (for those of you who know exeter it was in the peter chalk center), however they fill the shitty paper cups up quite high, and whilst negociating the unreasonably high chairs I managed to spill about a quarter of a pint of the damn stuff up my arm, leaving me with a really annoying burn for most of the first term.
Going back a bit further to somewhen during college, me and a few friends thought it would be fun to spin around in a thing like a cross between a roundabout and a tea cup ride in an amusement park, one at a time ofc, the thing is, when I got out I forgot which way I was supposed to move my legs and skidded across on that stupid 'safety rubber' stuff which is pretty much just sandpaper, taking off an aweful ammount of skin on my face and giving my maths teacher a bit of a shock when I walked in caked in blood to his lesson about 10 mins late.
Thats the more recent ones, there are more but I can't really remember them that well, possibly due to alcohol.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:35   #59
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh I forgot about the burning incident.

Was taking a hot baking tray out of the oven with a tea-towel, and the heat started burning my thumb through the towel so I cunningly drop it with the towelled hand and catch it with the untowelled hand. Now I'm actually burning that hand with the delicious hot metal, so drop it with that hand and grab it with my now other untowelled hand having dropped it at the pain. Then I throw the tray at the oven and scream like a girl before tending to the wounds that just wouldn't go away.

Picking off scar tissue is *fun*!