User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2017, 13:45   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
So this game still exists?

For some reason today I decided to see if this game is even still runnbng and popped in to here to find it's still here. It's been such a long time since I played this game I wondered if there was anything new. How many players are still playing and what alliances are the big players now.

Hope all are well :-) just from seeing threads on here there are some familiar names still kicking around it seems

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2017, 15:03   #2
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about
Re: So this game still exists?

https://apprime.whoooop.co.uk/

Planets: 704 Ter: 162
Galaxies: 115 Cat: 218
Clusters: 11 Xan: 0
Alliances: 29 Zik: 202
Cluster 200: 22 Etd: 122
Last Update: 0m ago Tick: 787
Unread 20 Apr 2017, 15:10   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

That's more planets than I thought there would be. How many are being played and how many are farm / scan / support planets?

Unread 21 Apr 2017, 13:32   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
That's more planets than I thought there would be. How many are being played and how many are farm / scan / support planets?
Less then usual because Cardi let the works take a vacation

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 14:57   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

mek come back to pa
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:40   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
mek come back to pa
Haha when does the new round start? Anyone know of an irc app i could use on my phone (android)?

Might pop on for a catch up with people :-)

Unread 22 Apr 2017, 10:03   #7
raven187

raven187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Andchat or androirc are nice easy irc apps to use
raven187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2017, 10:40   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I use irccloud on my phone.

But most alliances use something as well as irc these days. Slack, WA, TG, probably others.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2017, 22:32   #9
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Alliances use TG or WA nowdays. Don't bother with IRC except maybe some alliance interviews
Unread 1 May 2017, 20:50   #10
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if the game is competitive enough to return this winter after my work ends. Would like to see if there's enough competition this round, NFI round was bit boring as it was over after 2 first weeks when we oldies came back for a while.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2017, 22:14   #11
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Yeah its still going, is it worth coming back? it just depends if you want to come and re-group with old friends, or want to play competitive, the games not very hard and has not changed in my knowledge and iv played for the past 35 rounds, what i will say is that it is not competitive at all if you want to get top 100,50,20 it should be easy enought if you want to DC yourself and attack everynight or join Ultores
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2017, 07:37   #12
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
haha when does the new round start? Anyone know of an irc app i could use on my phone (android)?

Might pop on for a catch up with people :-)
have you learnt nothing? Thats how they get you!
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2017, 07:44   #13
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Always room for your return mek plenty of people will always miss you

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 07:14   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I wonder if the game is competitive enough to return this winter after my work ends. Would like to see if there's enough competition this round, NFI round was bit boring as it was over after 2 first weeks when we oldies came back for a while.
Ha!

Come back in the winter and compete with ultores - best of luck to you !!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2017, 13:17   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** off Hobster, there's a thread for pointless roid spam.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2017, 21:39   #16
Basilisk4

Basilisk4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of your old alliances are kicking around, take the plunge
Basilisk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2017, 09:54   #17
anty

anty is on a distinguished road

Just out of interest does anyone know if there is a record of number of players per round over the years?
anty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2017, 11:17   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anty View Post
Just out of interest does anyone know if there is a record of number of players per round over the years?
Graph, Data. The blue line skips free and 'weird' rounds, the red one does not.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2017, 01:26   #19
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Landing for 15 roids on AD ftw

oh and, yes on topic, this game still exists!
Unread 4 Jul 2017, 06:17   #20
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Landing for 15 roids on AD ftw

oh and, yes on topic, this game still exists!
Wow, that'll be the most roids you've had all round

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote