User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:20   #1
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
Unemployed and 50 bucks

What should I do with my last 50 dollars? As I have no bills as I live with my parents and I'm only 16.... What can a 16 year old do with his last 50 bucks?
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:28   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Unemployed and 50 bucks

Prostitute.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:29   #3
Osamaddam

Donate it to me through Paypal - the terrorists best friend
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:11   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Talking Re: Unemployed and 50 bucks

Alcohol.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:04   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Blank CDs.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:18   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Prostitute.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 05:48   #7
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

blank cds wtf?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:58   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Blank CD's are the best investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:02   #9
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

b;ank cd's can hold a lot of virtual girlfriends for knuckle shuffling
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:12   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Alcohol.
thats what i'd do (although, americans, that suxs).
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:59   #11
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

i vote that you can either

a) shower your family n friends with presents

or

b) buy drugs/alcahol and have a very merry christmas
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:47   #12
Not_Work_Child

Buy one of those giant Barbie dolls.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:16   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

50 dollars isnt very much money

i would say go out and see if there is a sale on at a decent shoe shop if it was £50
but $50 i would have to say a couple of bottles of wine

but i am a girl
so what do i know
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:19   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

i would say go out and see if there is a sale on at a decent shoe shop if it was £50

but i am a girl
so what do i know
2 bottles of wine for £50!!!!
WOW. 2 bottles of wine cost me £8!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:19   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

but i am a girl
so what do i know
NOTHING
Proud to be Independent
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:23   #16
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
2 bottles of wine for £50!!!!
WOW. 2 bottles of wine cost me £8!
2 bottles of wine cost £2 round our way...
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:29   #17
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
2 bottles of wine cost £2 round our way...
I'm a student and even I dont go that low.
Bloody Lambrini or Lambrusco or Lamvenitto (Netto own brand...) or Lamvino (Jacksons own)

(I only buy wine for drinking with women I've got, or are trying to get, into bed)

It works
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:50   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm a student and even I dont go that low.
Bloody Lambrini or Lambrusco or Lamvenitto (Netto own brand...) or Lamvino (Jacksons own)

(I only buy wine for drinking with women I've got, or are trying to get, into bed)

It works
netto sherry owns
Proud to be Independent
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:16   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
(I only buy wine for drinking with women I've got, or are trying to get, into bed):
I knew there must be some point to wine.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:49   #20
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

I'd rather some Vodka...