User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:03   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Coup!

[18:56:53] <@Karmulian> JJ does all the stuff i dont want to
[18:56:55] <Shai-Gar> i mean damn it karmy, you almost had JJ out of his position
[18:57:07] <@Karmulian> if i wanted him out i could

COUP! FIGHT!

So who'd win in a fight between JJ and Karm. PLACE BETS NOW
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:13   #2
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Coup!

[18:56:53] <@Karmulian> Jungle is massive
[18:56:55] <Shai-Gar> Booyaka Booyaka
[18:57:07] <@Karmulian> Booolee Booolee, Yeah
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:14   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't get it =(
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:16   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Coup!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:19   #5
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

yes you missed the following bit

[18:58] <@Karmulian> if i wanted him out i could
[18:58] <@Karmulian> however i don't
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:21   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

That bit made it less interesting, Taz.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:21   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian

:smileeek:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:22   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian

[18:58] <@Karmulian> however i don't
That's immaterial. It's the fact you can remove the head of the forums, which is a task which should only really be able to be performed by spinner.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:40   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Coup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's immaterial. It's the fact you can remove the head of the forums, which is a task which should only really be able to be performed by spinner.
Even if that is the case, which it shouldn't be, him going on about it in a (presumably) public channel makes it ten times worse.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:41   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Even if that is the case, which it shouldn't be, him going on about it in a (presumably) public channel makes it ten times worse.
#forums, I believe.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:42   #11
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Since when has anyone involved with Planetarion been professional though.

These things are to be expected.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:43   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The forums have maintained a reasonable standard for the most part, with a few noteable exceptions.

[edit]

Oh, and ignoring it won't make it go away.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:43   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

People missed the funny.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:44   #14
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want a blow job of JJ.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:11   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

You're about the only person left who hasn't :sheep:
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:14   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or the PAteam manager.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:21   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I had believed the forums to be an independent entity for the most part; for instance, Karm isn't forums coder, he's PATeam forums coder.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:36   #18
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Spinner some time ago
Quote:
The forums are run by the players, for the players

"haha"

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:39   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hay Guys Can I Be A Mod
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:32   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
The forums have maintained a reasonable standard for the most part, with a few noteable exceptions.

[edit]

Oh, and ignoring it won't make it go away.
I blame the downhill part on you. And Jobby.. And Kurashima.. etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:36   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

And everyone else who thinks you're an idiot?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:38   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

No.. Just you really..

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:42   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I see. And your low quality of posting had nothing to do with it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:43   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

What the funk are you talking about?

Stick to the ****ing issue, retard. Don't try jumping topics on me.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:46   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Sorry, I forgot your moronic tendancies to not understand what is being discussed.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:48   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

puuuu
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:49   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I don't dislike everyone else who thinks I'm a retard.

I'm 100% sure that has nothing to do with the fact that I may/may not post crap.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:53   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I thought we were talking about the reason(s) for any declines in the forums.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:00   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I answerd who I disliked.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:02   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You did. That was an aside.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:02   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:gives:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:13   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
And everyone else who thinks you're an idiot?
Quote:
You did. That was an aside.
I don't funking think so.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:14   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You don't appear to know the meaning of 'aside'.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:16   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh noes!