User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:35   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Riding cars with girls

You are in the passenger seat of a car. The owner of the car must pick up a female, which by no means is his gf or anything in a 50mile radius of that. Are you supposed to jump to the back seats?
Whenever i am in a car with my mates there is no such a thing, which I find most stupid, but the other day i was in the car chatting along with this guy who studies with me, and he was going to pick up a girl, and he told me to go to the back seat. There where still 2 more blokes to go in the same car. I am 1,85m, the girl is like 1,60, which makes it absolutely illogical. The front seat if the biggest bloke, when the car is to be at its maximum capacity. Its a clear rule. In the end i had to go packed like sardine in a 1.0 car with 2 other blokes, a crisis which could be easily averted by the use of intelligence.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:36   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Riding cars with girls

Put sugar in his petrol tank.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:37   #3
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Put sugar in his petrol tank.
So i am right in this one eh?
I knew it!
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:37   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you are all forgetting the rule of shotgun fs
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:38   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right? It's illogical yes, but it's a cultural thing concerning women which won't be affected by anything you do (in all likelihood) so annoying one of your friends in order to be right is fairly pointless.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:39   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Girls win no matter what?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:40   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
There are no shotguns in this story, sorry. I might rewrite it just for you and insert some guns and change the title to something more suitable, like bikini girls with shotguns
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:42   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
There are no shotguns in this story, sorry. I might rewrite it just for you and insert some guns and change the title to something more suitable, like bikini girls with shotguns
Do they not have that expression where you are or is this ironing again?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:43   #9
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Stab her in the leg with a pencil.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:44   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Right? It's illogical yes, but it's a cultural thing concerning women which won't be affected by anything you do (in all likelihood) so annoying one of your friends in order to be right is fairly pointless.
You see, this made no sense whatsoever

because its a cultural thing it means its right? I hope you are not trying to mean this.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:45   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shotgun clearly states:
the first person to see the front seat of the car, and call 'shotgun' cannot be displaced, even with the collusion of the driver (wow, i said collusion) for anybody, not even the drivers GF.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:46   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
Stab her in the leg with a pencil.
She isnt the main issue, although she could have said "no, its ok, ill go in the back seat", but the ? bloke which was behind the wheel.

Last edited by Baron Morte; 6 Mar 2004 at 21:45.
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:47   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You see, this made no sense whatsoever

because its a cultural thing it means its right? I hope you are not trying to mean this.
No, I mean your friend is probably too set in his ways to change and the effort you'd have to put in to change his mind and the risk of pissing him off would not be worth the reward of escaping ten minutes of mild discomfort.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:47   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
shotgun clearly states:
the first person to see the front seat of the car, and call 'shotgun' cannot be displaced, even with the collusion of the driver (wow, i said collusion) for anybody, not even the drivers GF.
This is not helping much
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:49   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
No, I mean your friend is probably too set in his ways to change and the effort you'd have to put in to change his mind and the risk of pissing him off would not be worth the reward of escaping ten minutes of mild discomfort.
So, I am right? la la la

Well, anyways, hes a german sob that is too (opposite of open-minded) to learn anything, he will prolly fail at anything he does due to lack of adaptation.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:50   #16
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You are in the passenger seat of a car. The owner of the car must pick up a female, which by no means is his gf or anything in a 50mile radius of that. Are you supposed to jump to the back seats?
Whenever i am in a car with my mates there is no such a thing, which I find most stupid, but the other day i was in the car chatting along with this guy who studies with me, and he was going to pick up a girl, and he told me to go to the back seat. There where still 2 more blokes to go in the same car. I am 1,85m, the girl is like 1,60, which makes it absolutely illogical. The front seat if the biggest bloke, when the car is to be at its maximum capacity. Its a clear rule. In the end i had to go packed like sardine in a 1.0 car with 2 other blokes, a crisis which could be easily averted by the use of intelligence.
Problem: He likes her, at least to look at.

Solution: Get a job bum and get your own wheels.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:50   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
This is not helping much

you should have called shotgun then
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:53   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

chicks go in the back. only rule i've ever seen. i guess if she's giving head during the drive or something then it would make sense to put her up front; but it would make more sense for both of them to move to the back.

Anyway what you really want is a way to stop him from sending you to the back, and that's easy.

Do the whipping motion and go "k-thwack" whenever he tells you to get in the back. I'm going to assume all the guys in the backseat don't want your fatass back there either, so recruit them to help. I'd recommend *cough*whipped*cough*s from them, while you keep doing the whip thing. Guys are putty.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:55   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah keep trading every last drop of your integrity for the apporval of those around you, I'm sure when wake up on that cold grey autumn morning just after your 40th birthday and realise that your entire life has been a lie it will all be worthwhile.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:56   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yeah keep trading every last drop of your integrity for the apporval of those around you, I'm sure when wake up on that cold grey autumn morning just after your 40th birthday and realise that your entire life has been a lie it will all be worthwhile.
He'll be living the dream.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:56   #21
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Problem: He likes her, at least to look at.

Solution: Get a job bum and get your own wheels.
Oh, so its not a rule by any means?
Phew! I thought the world was going maaaaaaaaaaaaddd1!!!!111

I do have a job, but i am only 20 and cant afford one
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:57   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You have no friends.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:00   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Riding cars with girls

There's a gay porn film called 'Riding boys in cars.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:00   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Muslim needs to paradigm the metatalk with joinedupthinking
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:01   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
This sounds incredibly idealist. Not much pratic though. If I where to make every little thing that i think about stuff matter, i would prolly end up alone anyways. So what do you prefer? Fake friends of no friends at all?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:03   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
There's a gay porn film called 'Riding boys in cars.'
there is a drew barrymore movie called riding boys in the back seat of cars...no, it was more like
back seat with boys.......riding cars with boys?
i cant be arsed to IMD it.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:03   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Or you can look past the small things that don't matter.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:05   #28
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Or you can look past the small things that don't matter.
It mattered to me. I found that stupid and utterly pointless. And right now i am hating this bloke. but i am going to put up with him everytime i need a free ride, thats why the "fake friends" bit.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:07   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
there is a drew barrymore movie called riding boys in the back seat of cars...
But that doesn't have any gay porn in it therefore it is piss poor.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:09   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
But that doesn't have any gay porn in it therefore it is piss poor.
Most people dont really dig on man porn
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:09   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

seriously, i only have actual friends and aquaintences, get rid of the fake friends thing, they are not worth it.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:10   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Most people dont really dig on man porn
That's because most people are shit.

btw, what's this topic about?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:10   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It mattered to me. I found that stupid and utterly pointless. And right now i am hating this bloke. but i am going to put up with him everytime i need a free ride, thats why the "fake friends" bit.
You hate him because he asked you to ride in the back seat of the car so a bird could sit in comfort up front? ****ing hell, remind me never to piss you off heh.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:15   #34
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You hate him because he asked you to ride in the back seat of the car so a bird could sit in comfort up front? ****ing hell, remind me never to piss you off heh.
If she sat in the back, he could have gaulked over her as well in the mirror.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:16   #35
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
seriously, i only have actual friends and aquaintences, get rid of the fake friends thing, they are not worth it.
In this case it will give me free rides. See?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:18   #36
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
If she sat in the back, he could have gaulked over her as well in the mirror.
No entry found for gaulked.

Did you mean caulked?

Suggestions:
caulked
gaul ked
gaul-ked
calked
baulked
galled
gulled
hulked
sulked
garlicked
galeed
gauged
gawked
balked
bulked
gulfed
gulped
talked
walked
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:26   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
In this case it will give me free rides. See?
i only get in the cars of ppl i know and trust, mere aquaintences do not make this list
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 00:14   #38
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I always sit in the front, however, me sitting in the front is like you sitting in the back; and me sitting in the back, is like you sitting in the boot. :/

(I thought girls preferred the back seat anyway.)
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 07:57   #39
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

The guy who studies is obviously in love and fancies this useless bint. But I doubt the useless bint has any interest in him as he is a useless student who hits on a useless bint.

The bint will shag someone he knows one day and he might kill himself and go away.

The fron seat is for the biggest bloke, not the useless bint
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 10:07   #40
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

my view on car front seat politics
- tallest in the front (unless its not me)
- shotgun is invalid (unless declared by me)
- girls dont get priority to front seat (unless drivers g/f ofc (but as a side note, if you know the drivers g/f quite well then you dont need to move - unless your a gentleman))
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 10:59   #41
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Shotgun rules!!?

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 11:33   #42
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

you think the girl should be squished up between a couple of guys on the back seat?
is she a hooker?
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 12:05   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
there is a drew barrymore movie called riding boys in the back seat of cars...no, it was more like
back seat with boys.......riding cars with boys?
i cant be arsed to IMD it.
That's what the title's spoofing you raging tomfoolerist.
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 12:33   #44
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

What's so hookery about that? If a girl picked me up and stuffed me in the back seat with two chicks I would be happy.

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 13:18   #45
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
you think the girl should be squished up between a couple of guys on the back seat?
is she a hooker?
I believe a lass has an equal right to be squished up on the back seat of a car as a lad has.
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 13:35   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If she was a hooker, would that make it any better?

Is it OK to make prostitutes feel uncomfortable? Do all whores like to be mistreated? Can I quote you in court?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 13:37   #47
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

if she is being hired to get groped by a bunch of guys in the back of a car i see that as acceptable
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 13:40   #48
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

Either she gets carsick and thus front seat is preferable - i'm sure not only for her but for all passengers.
Or she didn't know any of you lot bar the driver, and he correctly figured it wouldn't be nice for her to be squished between 2 unknown blokes.

Get over it.
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 17:32   #49
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
is she a hooker?
Well, why should I be squished in the back?
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 17:48   #50
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviendha
Either she gets carsick and thus front seat is preferable - i'm sure not only for her but for all passengers.
Or she didn't know any of you lot bar the driver, and he correctly figured it wouldn't be nice for her to be squished between 2 unknown blokes.

Get over it.
Well they are not unknown..... there was absolutely no reason for that.