User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 00:24   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the 'guys only want an easy lay' discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
and it wouldn't be special if a guy i slept with has also slept wtih 20 other girls
Are you saying that a guy (or girl) who has slept with twenty people (but cared about them all) is a bigger "slut" (or bad person) than someone who has slept with three people but didn't care about them at all? What if a guy has only slept with one girl (a lot) but was just using her?

Concentrating on the numbers seems to be biased against people who are confident/outgoing/sucessful/attractive. If I'm a virgin who would sleep with anyone, but I'm ugly (so therefore can't), I don't really see how this is a positive.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:26   #52
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Pfft you are moaning about people who see life differently.

Some people are really interested in things from sport to Home & Leisure. It's natural a few people will be interested in sex.

Anyway as for women being sluts blame other women don't blame men.

It's the women who tell the men who are sluts etc, it's the women (The mothers) that install this notion of sluts etc. Woman's worst enemy has always been women, men are just blamed because women have to present a united front cause they CARE! (or else they wouldn't be deriding people's lifestyle choices if they didn't).

So it's your own ****ing fault.

EVERYONE BLAME ARYN THAT THERE ARE SLUTS AND EASY LAYS IN THE WORLD.

Damn right wing facists.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:46   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"X's worst enemy has always been X" is a pretty universal statement to be honest.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:50   #54
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
"X's worst enemy has always been X" is a pretty universal statement to be honest.
I think I have a rather good point that could be made here though with regards to the gender specific inequality being chastised here if I had a little more time. I don't unfortunately.

Do note I would use Dr.Quinn Medicine woman as my resource though. She rocked.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:53   #55
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No I meant that its very often true, not that you were generalising.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:57   #56
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet there is as many shallow girls as shallow boys.
Or almost as many.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:43   #57
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
so what you are saying is that in order to let people **** you, you want them to buy you lots of stuff first and run through hoops? so that its not so easy...
yah that's it.
next time jump.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:21   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoy casual sex. It's more fun than jerking off frankly. And I'm secure enough in myself to not care enough to worry about what other people think of me.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:20   #59
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you want to be arround someone that you basically want to **** the brains out.

at the same time you want to be there for them in good and bad times and just well, share everything together, but if i didn't feel the urge at times (which for me is quite a lot) to **** their brains out i wouldn't have a relationship.

easy lays are no option for me, i don't shag girls i am not intrested in.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:31   #60
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
So because they have a history of sleeping around it's not possible that they'd want a relationship?
Statistically unlikely though isnt it - although it did happen in Cruel intentions......
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 00:05   #61
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

To be honest girls are their own worst enemy as has been said numerous times above.

A female friend of mine had a conversation with me recently that went as such:

Her: I dont really think of sex for pleasure right now,I mean I dont even let X (current bf) go down 'there'
Me: What?!
Her: I think that sex should be special and intimate, you only enjoy it then.
Me: You dont let him go down on you?
Her: No,I'd have to know a guy really really well to let him go near there like that.
Me: Why the hell not?
Her: Its icky. Anyway,sex will be much better with someone I love.
Me: Your having sex now aren't you?
Her: Yeah but it's not as big a deal as if I managed to get Y (y being the guy shes madly in love with)
Me: But isnt it at least fun?
Her: Its alright
Me: Alright? Aren't orgasms fun?
Her: I've never had one.
Me: WHAT?! Not even on your own?
Her: Thats disgusting...

Etc....Basically she was having crap sex with some twat she kinda liked just for the sake of it but had grandious plans in her head for loving sex. After talking for quite a while longer it emerged that her mother,a good catholic rural farmers wife, had instilled in her daughters the idea that sex was retty much for the man.
I began to understand why this friend of mine had always been so harsh in critisising men over the past number of years,why she hated women who put out alot,why she made up plans in her head of some whirlwind love affair where the guy would be prince charming and when she got it and it all became too real and not as she had hoped then she would dump him and be viciously cruel.

She hated women who enjoyed sex and hated men who slept with girls as it reflected the fact that she was unfullfilled and they seemed to be having it all.
So she acted like her mother had taught her and called girls sluts and whores and prayed for the day her knight would come.

Self delusion. Bastion of the old values. They are old for a reason,the people who used to follow them were guilted into it subconciously and the in turn passed it on however their impact is lessened by a more educated public.

Etc.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 14:04   #62
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I'm not going to claim that I would bone everything with tits and two legs.

I'm not going to claim that I want to bone everything with tits and two legs.

I am, however, going to tell you why. It's quite simple actually. I call it freedom. We bone, we don't think about why. We nike.
Sure we can have sex with a woman and at the same time have feelings for her, but we can also do it without the feelings. We don't use sex as a pressure point. We use it as a pleasure point. Honestly speaking, women can be intellectually stimulating, but there will always be problems. Most of the time anyways. It's alot easier to have fun with the guy's, and there is no pressure to that. Your not, unless you are Bloomers, thinking about shagging your mate after three or four pints.

What men have is what women want, and the only way you can get it is by using your sexual power, if you have them, to achieve what you want. This applies to women in general tho, as taste differs from individual. A hot chick with large tits ****s an influencial guy. The influencial guy gives her something back. Power. Power to the ladies actually. She makes way for others.

arg brb

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 14:12   #63
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im not getting into this conversation. I had it last night with a drunk , obsessive , thick as pigshit 20yr old who felt that everything she said was right about relationships and that pursuing someone who has made it clear theyre going out with someone else and want to do the decent thing and stay faithful is perfectly acceptable.

I have finally found someone on this island i can call a Slag and who meets the description perfectly.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 14:55   #64
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i was a bit of a slut before i got married
actually i was a lot of a slut

but i dont see that as a bad thing
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 15:01   #65
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

That's the point really.. we are not sluts because we don't consider ourselfs to be.

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:09   #66
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

shut up oprah.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote