User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:36   #51
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Re: Car styling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Ahhim ah nott gunna budda posthin' ere anehmoreh.

Have fun with my thread.
THE SHEER LIES. OH, THE LIES.

And I think you should sell the car, and get a 2CV.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:40   #52
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nope, and on Friday and Saturday evenings I go to the pub and drink with buddies. I use my car to drive from A-B, but I still want it to look nice as for getting a decent reselling price and because I have fairly important work where I can't drive a pieceofshitwithengine.
DRINK DRIVING IS WRONG!

You have brought shame on you and your family.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:44   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Your so ****ing cheap. If you claim to use your money only on usefull items, your a liar. And, I can afford it. Besides, if I told you I've just spent £90 to buy a new harddrive you would say I was a cool cat, but as I got other interests I'm an ally cat. You have no perspective on things at all.
A new hard drive is what we call a 'functional' item. I doubt anyone would claim they're eye candy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:45   #54
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Allah be mercyfull, and Mohammed is his prophet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:46   #55
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incidentally, as I've mentioned in another thread, the only modifications I'd make to a car would be putting a decent sound system in. This is because I like music, not because I want to cause an earthquake at the lights by blasting out my hardcore drum'n'bass (shittest music ever, is D&B). My room at uni has surround system linked through the hi-fi and the PC (for movies, innit) which totals much more than you'd find in most modified cars - this does not make me a townie in my opinion.

Having said that, if you are one of those people who thinks that a 1 litre Nissan Micra looks "hard" because it's carrying another half a ton of plastic (most of which would be at the back, on the massive spoiler) and the suspension's been jacked so low it'd struggle to get over a speed hump, then there's no helping you.
Oh and don't even get me started on the subject of neons and LEDs. What the fk do you think you look like with LEDs on your windscreen jets ffs? I mean, I was following some guy on the way to my test today who had an blue LED ring round his massive exaust pipe. As if that wasn't bad enough, what was the massive exauhst pipe connected to? Yep, a Corsa. Yeah mate, it looks fantastic.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:48   #56
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Re: Car styling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
A new hard drive is what we call a 'functional' item. I doubt anyone would claim they're eye candy.
A wrist watch
A decent piece of cloth
A nice haircut
A nice home
Nice shades
A tan (Something you english people never will experience, but non the less)

Call me a member of the vanity fair club, but I don't actually know why your telling me. I was not asking wheter I should or should not. I was asking what kind.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:51   #57
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Incidentally, as I've mentioned in another thread, the only modifications I'd make to a car would be putting a decent sound system in. This is because I like music, not because I want to cause an earthquake at the lights by blasting out my hardcore drum'n'bass (shittest music ever, is D&B). My room at uni has surround system linked through the hi-fi and the PC (for movies, innit) which totals much more than you'd find in most modified cars - this does not make me a townie in my opinion.

Having said that, if you are one of those people who thinks that a 1 litre Nissan Micra looks "hard" because it's carrying another half a ton of plastic (most of which would be at the back, on the massive spoiler) and the suspension's been jacked so low it'd struggle to get over a speed hump, then there's no helping you.
Oh and don't even get me started on the subject of neons and LEDs. What the fk do you think you look like with LEDs on your windscreen jets ffs? I mean, I was following some guy on the way to my test today who had an blue LED ring round his massive exaust pipe. As if that wasn't bad enough, what was the massive exauhst pipe connected to? Yep, a Corsa. Yeah mate, it looks fantastic.
Have you actually read any of my previous posts?

I've explictly stated no neons and no leds.

It has good clearance to the ground, a V6 with Turbo and 4x4 drive. Stop being a ****wit and pay attention. I want class, not a townie car. It's not a friggin' Jap car. It's German quality ffs.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:00   #58
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I've just played through Need for Speed Underground, and also, I just bought an Audi S4 (Yes, real life)(Had to get some more hp from my old A4). Anyone here got any clue about how I can style my new car? What preformance upgrades can I get for it? It's already 300ish hp's..
I don't beleive you.

Quote:
...and featured a 250hp V6 biturbo engine....
BTW, Its still a mid-size sedan you payed to much for. Instead of spending the money to 'Rice it Up' you should have bought a real car.

Unless you bought this one

Quote:
The 2004 S4 starting at $46,340*

Scintillating. Stupendous. Singular. Introducing the 2004 V8-powered S4. Not simply 0 to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds, legendary quattro® all-wheel drive. Not just 40 free-breathing valves, a breath of fresh air in the category. Not just a step up the performance sport sedan ladder, the proverbial quantum leap.
and if you did then you diffently pissed your money away.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:04   #59
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

It's 250hp V6 biturbo without a chip. With a chip it's 25-35% up in hp's. I use about 6 seconds in 3rd gear from 80km/h to 160km/h. It's about 6 seconds from 0-100km/h with a manual gear and me driving. It's blocked at 250km/h, but can easily go there.

I got the 5 shift manual gearbox.

Why should I not have this car?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:09   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A tan (Something you english people never will experience, but non the less)
Given we had temperatures in the high thirties in the summer, I think you're just playing silly buggers.

And as to your hard drive statement, you said 'I doubt you only spend it on functional items, if I said to you I bought a functional item you'd be saying 'good stuff''

That doesn't actually make sense dude.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:11   #61
Intrepid00

Quote:
It's 250hp V6 biturbo without a chip. With a chip it's 25-35% up in hp's. I use about 6 seconds in 3rd gear from 80km/h to 160km/h. It's about 6 seconds from 0-100km/h with a manual gear and me driving. It's blocked at 250km/h, but can easily go there.

I got the 5 shift manual gearbox.

Why should I not have this car?
Cause it doesn't make your penis any bigger.

I believe this will sum it up nicely.

http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:26   #62
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Cause it doesn't make your penis any bigger.

I believe this will sum it up nicely.

http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html
Your obsession with penises must come to an end soon child.

And, I actually have a 300hp car. It is fast, and it is comfortable. The only thing I can conclude with from your posts are that your a poor twat. Anyone with a bit of cash drives a nice car.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:31   #63
Intrepid00

Nah, I have a new car. Leather seats, sunroof 5 speed manual cable stick shift. Its cofortable, quite and cost a little less then 20 grand and doesn't piss through gas. I just relieaze its a sedan not a race car.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:31   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Sven Goran Eriksson doesn't.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:38   #65
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Exclamation Re: Car styling

Quote:
Nah, I have a new car. Leather seats, sunroof 5 speed manual cable stick shift. Its cofortable, quite and cost a little less then 20 grand and doesn't piss through gas. I just relieaze its a sedan not a race car.
In Norway it's closer to £90.000 and it's with climate control and racing seats. Now **** off peon.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:45   #66
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

please, if you respect your car in any way, alloys and a nice sound system (read: high quality, not silly ****ing speakers) are the only things you should do to it
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:48   #67
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Know any places on the web I can look for alloy's?

I was thinking of 210/40-45/17-18 ish.

My summer tires are 225/45/17 on all four. I got a decent Alpine soundsystem. Not to loud, but nice and clear, so I'm not thinking of switching it.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:49   #68
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Given we had temperatures in the high thirties in the summer, I think you're just playing silly buggers.

And as to your hard drive statement, you said 'I doubt you only spend it on functional items, if I said to you I bought a functional item you'd be saying 'good stuff''

That doesn't actually make sense dude.
Denied!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:53   #69
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
he's from germany, autobans, fool.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:53   #70
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cant say i actually know of anywhere online for you to look for alloys i am afraid, i just dont want you to spoil what i consider to be some nice clean lines on that car.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:54   #71
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Yeah, cheers. I know all about it. Putting on lots of mods makes it look cheesy. I want classy.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:00   #72
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

back for more trolling

well no, I am going to have a devastating night of MMORPG'ing
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 04:28   #73
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I shall sum up this thread hence:

Cynical Orcale: I've got a nice car and I want to brag about it to people on the Internet I'll never meet, but I want to feel superior to you all because I have some cash and I spent it on a car. This gives me the right to call everyone else a peon and be 'better' than them.

GD: Who gives a f*ck?

DM: I live in Florida, the climate is great, I earn lots of cash and when the company stops paying for everything I eat, drink, drive in and fly on, I plan to lease something so stupidly flashy I may turn to religion to try and explain why I'm so lucky to have all this, plus a gorgeous wife and a wonderful life.
What I won't do is then tell people on an Internet forum about it, who have no interest whatsoever in 'enhancing' the looks of this car and encourage them to take the piss in every way possible.

P.S. Are 18" alloys on a Mazda RX-8 too large?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 06:32   #74
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I shall sum up this thread hence:

Cynical Orcale: I've got a nice car and I want to brag about it to people on the Internet I'll never meet, but I want to feel superior to you all because I have some cash and I spent it on a car. This gives me the right to call everyone else a peon and be 'better' than them.

GD: Who gives a f*ck?

DM: I live in Florida, the climate is great, I earn lots of cash and when the company stops paying for everything I eat, drink, drive in and fly on, I plan to lease something so stupidly flashy I may turn to religion to try and explain why I'm so lucky to have all this, plus a gorgeous wife and a wonderful life.
What I won't do is then tell people on an Internet forum about it, who have no interest whatsoever in 'enhancing' the looks of this car and encourage them to take the piss in every way possible.

P.S. Are 18" alloys on a Mazda RX-8 too large?
I was asking for advice.
GD was beeing shitty as usual.
You are bragging about something you don't even have.

Good riddance ****wit

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:35   #75
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

If you were in britain you could look at http://www.carstylingdirect.com/ - pity eh?
Please note I am only aware of this site because it's sister site, http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk , actually sells something useful and has good advice on fitting things yourself etc.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 23:19   #76
Intrepid00

Quote:
In Norway it's closer to £90.000 and it's with climate control and racing seats. Now **** off peon.
Which it automatically lost 10k when you drove it off the lot and it will decrease in value by almost half in the 1st year.

Yes, Audi's are so worth it for a High priced Sedan.