User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:00   #1
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
yo

sup?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:01   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: yo

nowt, you?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:04   #3
inf
Banned

in this thread you tell me your problems, I can then compile them and send them to the tabloids.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:13   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

my problem is i replied to this thread, which has no point, and should be deleted, but i couldnt not reply seen as how bored i am
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:14   #5
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

thats a point.... hows the old guy hanging idi? what with the 'special Indian tea consisting of just hot water and nothing else' incident
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:16   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Support my sub-forums idea inf. I make a infqueballorgy forums just for you.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:19   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread I declare this thread sucky.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:37   #8
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Support my sub-forums idea inf. I make a infqueballorgy forums just for you.
how about we isolate each user to their own subforum?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 02:12   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've now banned inf for posting this thread*.

*Not really
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:13   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:31   #11
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a small penis
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:37   #12
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point

i distrust women too
after my last girlfriend dumped me for my best mate after a year and a half
i decided mentally to test whether she cheated on me or not byt going specifically for women with boyfriends.

in the past 6 months i've slept with 3 different women since. and kissed like 5 (including those i slept with) or so.
1 of the girls i kissed had a b/f and was going to australia the next week
1 of the girls i slept with (in her boyfriends house on their sofa) had a boyfriend of 5 years an lived with him
1 of the girls i slept with (last night) has a fiancee and is looking forward to getting married next year.
the other girl i kissed didnt have a b/f
the other girl i slept with didnt have a b/f.

so women ...
would you trust them?
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:44   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan
so women ...would you trust them?
Yes*, but not over inconsequential crap like who she sleeps with/kisses.

* = Obviously by women I mean certain women I've met/known/etc. I can't comment on women as a whole.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:49   #14
Masterplan

well if they can lie so well to their boyfriends
who says they can't lie about anything else
and if they can lie so well who knows when theyre lying or not?
starting to see a trend?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:01   #15
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

well my problem is, im too damned sexy
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:02   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well obviously most people can lie about anything they want (it's merely a matter of skill in the execution).

The issue is that certain things will make people lie more. If for instance, when going out with someone I said "Oh, I have this thing, when you are in a relationship me can you please not drink coca cola, even when you're not physically with me?".

Unless there's a good reason for this (e.g. I'll die if I kiss them and they have the taste in the mouth or some shit) it's probable that most people will ignore it, and then lie later. The stupider the rule (NO USE OF ADVERBS!) the less likely people are to "obey" it. If you have silly rules in your relationship, it's quite likely your partner will be encouraged to lie to you.

The main rule I ask for is not to cause me or anyone I care about harm (harm being defined in a reasonable fashion). I think that's a fairly easy rule to follow, and so I trust people to follow it. Obviously some can't, and I'm sure my trust will be violated somewhere along the line. But most can, and so it's all .

Where I do have more ludicrous rules, I'm not surprised when people ignore them.

edit : Just in case it isn't obvious, I count the rule "Don't have fun with other people" as a ludicrous rule.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:20   #17
Masterplan

well my request when i'm with someone
is they do go out fking and doing stuff with other ppl they should only be doing with me. its kewl if u agree to be casual and see other ppl. but i know for a fact that none of the girls i did stuff with had that kind of relationship.
starting to see a trend?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:22   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Women = Evil

never trust them...
although my gf finds it incredibly hard to lie...
don't trust them...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:55   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Or better yet, you are lying bitter little twat with no pubic hairs on the nutbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 12:57   #20
Masterplan

1. i dont lie
2. your entitled to your opinion this is just reality. face it.
3. whether i shave my nutsacks or not aint your business
starting to see a trend?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:02   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

1. I really really always really speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Honestly!
2. I got great experience with women, not from a forum, but from real life.
3. etc

PS! I'm not a compulsive liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 13:03   #22
Masterplan

starting to see a trend?
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 15:25   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
its kewl if u agree to be casual and see other ppl. but i know for a fact that none of the girls i did stuff with had that kind of relationship.
Yeah, that's my point though. Certain agreements are more likely to be broken than others.

Let's say I'm a credit card company CEO. I decide to make a new contract with all new customers (with new conditions, etc). After a year, the vast majority (if not all) of my customers have broken their agreements. Now, I can either bitterly moan about how everyone of my customers is "evil" or morally defficient (which is fair enough) or I can look at my contract. Why are people breaking it? Maybe it's a stupid idea in the first place. Maybe it has unfair conditions.

Who knows. Maybe your friend has a massive ****. I don't know (or care). But complaining that 50% of humanity is somehow untrustworthy seems kinda worthless.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:45   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

this is my 600th post, am i special?

yeah

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote