User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:38   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When you're walking

What do you do with your arms?

Hands in trouser pockets? Jacket pockets? Waving around marching-style?

WHAT I ASK

Because mine look out of place.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:39   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I march.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:41   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Hands in jacket pockets...
However, when I walk I sometimes "oscilate" over the sidewalk. I don't seem to be able to walk in a straight line.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:41   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
wtf! I jerk off ofcourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:42   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Hands in jacket pockets...
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
I jerk off ofcourse.
A combination of the two
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:43   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If I'm wearing a jacket hands in pockets, otherwise marching!
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:44   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
one hand in a pocket the other one nonchalantly waving along
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:44   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I thought everyone did. You know how your hand sometimes just ends up playing with your willy, unconcious?

I mean, you could end up jerking yourself in the middle of a party, just because your not concentrating on not jerking off.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:45   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I thought everyone did. You know how your hand sometimes just ends up playing with your willy, unconcious?

I mean, you could end up jerking yourself in the middle of a party, just because your not concentrating on not jerking off.
I think you're one of the few with that problem
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:45   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Two hands holding zimmer frame.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:46   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I think you're one of the few with that problem
You mean you don't do it?

Comeon! It's the same, when your sitting and relaxing, your hands go on autopilot, straight down into your pants.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:47   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Twirling, twirling towards freedom.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:51   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:

Comeon! It's the same, when your sitting and relaxing, your hands go on autopilot, straight down into your pants.
Not that I can think of... no. When I sit down and relax I sometimes park my thumbs in my pants or put my hands on my belly. But I don't start fiddling with my peepee.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:55   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Question

Quote:
Not that I can think of... no. When I sit down and relax I sometimes park my thumbs in my pants or put my hands on my belly. But I don't start fiddling with my peepee.
Why not?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:59   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Why not?
I guess I'm past puberty.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:07   #16
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Unhappy

Quote:
I guess I'm past puberty.
I guess you havn't been there yet.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:11   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I skip gaily and merrily.

Tra la laaaa.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:14   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
I guess you havn't been there yet.
you're just bitter cause I called you puberal
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:20   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
you're just bitter cause I called you puberal
but my willy has hair

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:41   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I bet you think of men while you do that you faggot.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:42   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
But that suggestion opens up the possibility that he might be thinking about you.

Are you comfortable with that?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:45   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
But that suggestion opens up the possibility that he might be thinking about you.

Are you comfortable with that?
Judging by the attention he pays you I think we both know who he's thinking about.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:47   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Judging by the attention he pays you I think we both know who he's thinking about.
I give him bumlove, but only out of pity.

Besides, he's tight.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:55   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I think of you and MM together!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:04   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

hey guys!

where did you go?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:05   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
two hands in trouser pockets unless I'm wearing jeans, because that would make me a hunchback
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:42   #27
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
two hands in trouser pockets unless I'm wearing jeans, because that would make me a hunchback

The same except most likely to be when I'm wearing jeans because they're often baggy and thus, it works.
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:47   #28
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
This might sound a bit odd, but my arms reach down to the ground, so when I walk they kind of scrape against the road.

It looks awful.

Matrim
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:47   #29
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:52   #30
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

faggot

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:59   #31
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
A slight swinging motion. Unless I'm carrying something, in which case I'm usually fiddling with the thing I'm carrying, or eating it, depending on what it is I'm carrying.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:44   #32
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
If i'm talking (a frequent state of affairs) i tend to be gesturing wildly. otherwise, pockets - or brushing my damn hair out of my eyes.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:20   #33
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a hair cut, hippy.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 04:31   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
welll i know im gonna be im gonna be the man whos walking next to you

sorry, kneejerk scottish reaction

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 09:30   #35
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

why don't you guys fondle/wank yourself while walking?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:05   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
hands in my backpocket
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:24   #37
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
hands in my backpocket
you can tell alot about people from the way they walk

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:26   #38
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
you can tell alot about people from the way they walk
You like fondling peoples peepees?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:29   #39
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
me too! omg you must be gay come live with me

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:31   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
meaple puts his hand up his bottom
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:35   #41
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
why arent you on IRC taking off your clothes for me

PS no I dont

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:01   #42
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
You like fondling peoples peepees?
I'm a fondler by nature. It's not like it harms anyone.

Squeeze their tit or rub their penuis. I'm not bound by the laws of socially accepted behaviour.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:00   #43
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I use my one arm to smoke a cigarette.

I just let my stump wave freely.

Remember to think happy thoughts