User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:31   #1
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Dragons, the one to fear?

Now Dragons might not have become an alliance untill next round, but they have been in this game as a very highly developed BG for several rounds, and their members\leaders know how to play this game by heart.

U saw that last round, when they dominated the top10, along with LDK. Now LDK is no more, and most of the LDK players are joining Dragons, on their conquest to become the number one superpower for r10.

Its easy to say that, 'hey dragons just started as an alliance now, they cant pull it off', but in my opinion they are strong enough to pull it off.

What does every1 else think, does dragons have what it takes?'
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:43   #2
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
Nah, they allied with LDK which makes them 'winners' and evil etc. So everyone should hate them and gang up on them in round 10.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:14   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

id say eclispe could give them a fair fight

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:28   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
yes cause again r10 evolves around Eclipse and LDK/dragons ...

I even believe Spinner is making the round to the needs of those above mentionned.

now seriously, Dragons, eclipse dunno who else can pull it off just like any other alliance. None have proven to be better then the others in this new altered PA so why don't we let the guessing and predictions to when the round started, shall we?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:35   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who should fear anyone. Ultimately they are just one set of planets against another, and deserve as little respect just as the rest of alliance planets out there.

Like any alliance, hit 'em enough, they'll crack. If they are good they'll keep going. If they're shit they'll pack up and go home.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:36   #6
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Do we need to start all this crap again so early ?

Wait for the game to start you fckin rems... your the same tards who will be moaning about this same crap in a few weeks.

Get over the pre-round misconceptions allready, and let people get on with what their doing.

Lame.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:37   #7
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Having the so called 'best players' (people who are accomplished planet players, end in good positions round after round etc) does not constitute alliance success. You could put the best 50 players in PA together in an alliance, and they can still be outfought.

LDK in round 9.5 managed to hold itself together just long enough to come out on top, much with the help of Ðragons, because they had an amazing command staff and throroughly dedicated members. Ðragons are yet to prove themself as an independent alliance, maybe they will, but maybe they won't.

Only time will tell.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:38   #8
Klendau II
Governor

Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
Do we need to start all this crap again so early ?
It wouldn't be PA without the wankers.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> he does yes
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:36   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
unqualified commentary #1

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 2 Aug 2003 at 14:49.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:46   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Self promotion is so round 2

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:53   #11
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Who should fear anyone. Ultimately they are just one set of planets against another, and deserve as little respect just as the rest of alliance planets out there.

Like any alliance, hit 'em enough, they'll crack. If they are good they'll keep going. If they're shit they'll pack up and go home.
If I could be arsed to requote that as all upper cased I would. Read it and read it well.

No respect, no fear, just roids*.

* Or whatever else brings you score in r10
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 02:09   #12
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Its to early to predict how Dragons will go, we should wait untill we get a little closer to the round, as anything could happen in between the time, and we should just look on and wait, just wait, a little closer to the round.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 02:36   #13
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Then again, people ignoring them will probably end up with a few less roids and a few more sleepless nights Round 10...
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 05:32   #14
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
the most dominating people will not be the general alliance..... it will be who dominates your region that you end up in.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 09:48   #15
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Round 10 is wide open alliance wise. Especially since we dont exactly know what the new round will do to allainces and what allainces will handle the new game in what ways.

I think there are several alliances who can reasonably aim to win round 10, and no clear favorite among them.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:00   #16
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean
the most dominating people will not be the general alliance..... it will be who dominates your region that you end up in.
agreed
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:25   #17
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 10 might be that different a few alliances might think 'sod it' and not bother, including Dragons and Eclipse.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:28   #18
Nathan

lots of dragons were closed last round aswell e.g. gorgo
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:28   #19
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
How many board accounts have you got?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:30   #20
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
How many board accounts have you got?
You know changing the topic to non alliance related material is categorized as 'trolling'
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 10:52   #21
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

LaNiCoR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You know changing the topic to non alliance related material is categorized as 'trolling'

And having mulitple board accounts to stir things up with isn't a form of 'trolling'?

Or is it just that you lack a decent enough set of balls to post with ur orginal account?

LaNiCoR

[F.E.A.R]
LaNiCoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:16   #22
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaNiCoR
And having mulitple board accounts to stir things up with isn't a form of 'trolling'?

Or is it just that you lack a decent enough set of balls to post with ur orginal account?

LaNiCoR
Maybe i should ask "ParraCicada" that? or maybe "Al_zz"

Im at uni and dont know my pass of by heart so hush little one and go back to your titans idling channel for "semi-retired" hobo's
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:24   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Dragons, the one to fear?

Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
Now Dragons might not have become an alliance untill next round, but they have been in this game as a very highly developed BG for several rounds, and their members\leaders know how to play this game by heart.

U saw that last round, when they dominated the top10, along with LDK. Now LDK is no more, and most of the LDK players are joining Dragons, on their conquest to become the number one superpower for r10.

Its easy to say that, 'hey dragons just started as an alliance now, they cant pull it off', but in my opinion they are strong enough to pull it off.

while they may have the playing skills i dont see them having the political skills to pull off a rd win

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:29   #24
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Most of LDK players are joining Dragons? Wtf are you talking about? Tell me 3 lithuanians who are members of Dragons, fool.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:34   #25
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
hahahahaha

so all the cheating scum is now in Dragons112!"!!!!
Roll over and die, you ignorant, pathetic piece of dirt.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:37   #26
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'm sure you'd like to point out who these lots were, and for that mather gorgo was closed without decent evidence and when they realised they couldn't pin him for farming they said "ah well, we can't let you go as the mob allready convicted you so we'll take some score and some roids and re-open you". besides, he still finished top10 after this penalty(the penalty far out-did what use he had had of the succesfull retal, and I'm not gonna go into a discussion about wether these are cool or not or wether or not what ever)
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 11:39   #27
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Wasnt David Dragons?
Or Lepauli (not sure about him)
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:01   #28
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
Wasnt David Dragons?
They both were yes.

was David closed? Never heard about him being closed.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 12:21   #29
Gateway
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Gateway is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Only time will tell.
I Agree
Gateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:03   #30
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Maybe i should ask "ParraCicada" that? or maybe "Al_zz"
"But they started it!".

Good one, Dread.

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:05   #31
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
It wasn't actually david that got closed.
he quit playing, gave his account to someone. That guy got closed.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:49   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Dragons, the one to fear?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Most of LDK players are joining Dragons? Wtf are you talking about? Tell me 3 lithuanians who are members of Dragons, fool.
since when does ldk consisted just of lithuanians players last round?

ps. i didnt want to personaly insult you

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:22   #33
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Dragons, the one to fear?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
since when does ldk consisted just of lithuanians players last round?

ps. i didnt want to personaly insult you
Can you name 3 LDK members last round who are now Dragons?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:33   #34
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
I hope Dragons put up a good fight.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:36   #35
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Only time will tell, I wish you good luck though Dragons, you'll need it.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:36   #36
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragons, the one to fear?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Can you name 3 LDK members last round who are now Dragons?
i never said, i would knew

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:00   #37
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Round 10 is wide open alliance wise. Especially since we dont exactly know what the new round will do to allainces and what allainces will handle the new game in what ways.

I think there are several alliances who can reasonably aim to win round 10, and no clear favorite among them.
Indeed.
Just like all other alliances, Ðragons are waiting for the new challenges of PaX. The fact that the game is going to be quite a lot different from what it has been during the last couple of years is going to put all the alliances on the same line.
It might be even easier for the "newer" players to adapt to the new game than it's for the old veterans who've been doing their thing for looooong. I hope we get all the information about PaX in time, otherwise it might be quite a hassle for the alliances to set up their organization etc.- It's going to be interesting

On behalf of Ðragons I thank you all for the well wishes and wish you all good luck in your preparations for r10!
Let the show begin, DJ!

Yours,
Biusa
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:02   #38
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
I would post my comments, but they'll probably only get deleted again.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:10   #39
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I would post my comments, but they'll probably only get deleted again.
Try not to give them a reason to do that
Word is free (to some extent) and I don't see why anyone would get anything deleted because of sharing their opinions in a reasonable why. (Just because you don't like someone you don't have to call them g0atsex0rers etc on public boards, spare that for PMs (cba to remember what you said earlier, but maybe it was so stupid I just ignored it))
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:51   #40
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Biusa
Word is free (to some extent) and I don't see why anyone would get anything deleted because of sharing their opinions in a reasonable why. (Just because you don't like someone you don't have to call them g0atsex0rers etc on public boards, spare that for PMs (cba to remember what you said earlier, but maybe it was so stupid I just ignored it))
yupp, fell into tha category indeed

and yes, both lepauli and david were Dragons, David went away and gave his acc to someone else, clearly announcing he was leaving(really not too smart when you're #1 but hey....) and thus got deleted. Didn't even give it to a Dragon btw :P
And as for Lepauli he'd nicely enough not read the full new EULA and thus hadn't picked up on same-ip attacks and got closed when he went for an attack with a school-m8 who shared the same school-connection.

3 is lots?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 17:07   #41
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Biusa
But you guys are such easy targets

Also I have never called anyone a 'g0atsex0rer' - that would be insulting to Torz

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 17:49   #42
The_Fish
ND

but they're so sexy
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:27   #43
Klendau II
Governor

Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
Wasnt David Dragons?
David was FAnG, Lepauli was Ðragons.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> he does yes
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:56   #44
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Self promotion is so round 2

Vaio

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:09   #45
Nathan

Quote:
"But they started it!".

Actually Lanicor did by even mentioning it tbh
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 22:50   #46
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by [i2k]Xy
quoting other people is so round 2
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:38   #47
jonni
Scotch Bonnet

jonni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Now LDK is no more, and most of the LDK players are joining Dragons, on their conquest to become the number one superpower for r10.
LDK members joining Dragons is as probable as Section joining Eclipse as a wing (although that might be funny). Maybe you should check your intel sources.

My quess is that PaX winner will be alliance block of 3-4 alliances who just attack a lot. It's very unlikely that there ever will be single alliance who will win. Alliances have blocked on everyround even if they said not to block, thus single alliance wont survive alone in the top.

re, MrJ
jonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 00:54   #48
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Actually Lanicor did by even mentioning it tbh
I see you're confused as to what 'it' actually is, so I won't press the point any further. I'll just politely inform you that you are wrong.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 09:42   #49
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
I see you're confused as to what 'it' actually is, so I won't press the point any further. I'll just politely inform you that you are wrong.
isn't that the common refuge of someone who can't explain what he means?

besides, yer all making fools of yourselves, does it mather who's the biggest fool?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:30   #50
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
isn't that the common refuge of someone who can't explain what he means?
Maybe. But I know exactly what I mean. It's not that hard to figure out.

'It' is having two or more board accounts. 'Nathan' thought it meant something else. There, explained.