User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 11:23   #51
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Re: newest Eclipse member

Congratulations Arfa =)

I wish you and your family all the best :-)

Take care and cherish this moment for aslong as possible.

Before you know it.. you´ll have to share that computer.. when someone else needs to news-scan(probe?) in the middle of the night

Talk to you later mate

´Rabba
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 15:31   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More pictures!

Take one of you and the baby, Arfa
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:17   #53
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

congratz \o/
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 17:00   #54
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

On behalf of ToT/LCH/GoCi, congratz !

(so you had sex at least once )
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 17:13   #55
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
(so you had sex at least once )
Nah, Arfa cap'd some roids and the missus was sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:25   #56
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

most ppl already know bout my little girl born 3 weeks ago little kira jade and nos's newest tho i belive here dad wants her in wp :P

congrats on your new little angel as well i hope you enjoy her as much as l0n3w0lf and i enjoy our little kira
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 02:48   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RB]gwyn
little kira jade

Is she related to MaraJade?

"boom boom etc"