User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2004, 21:57   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Challenge, should you choose to accept it

Is to find

The Goonies

Region 2

DVD

For less than £25

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

(Its a deleted DVD , and anyone who finds an Ebay link is disqualified, as thats not a reputable supplier)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:00   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Challenge, should you choose to accept it

I downloaded it in xVid, if that counts.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:00   #3
Krow

done.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:01   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

pay the extra £3 you cheap bastard!
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 01:50   #5
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Found it for £10, but unfortunately the availability is: "not currently available"

ah well
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:03   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Is to find

The Goonies

Region 2

DVD

For less than £25

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

(Its a deleted DVD , and anyone who finds an Ebay link is disqualified, as thats not a reputable supplier)
all I could find was £27.99 with free shipping @

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000068255

HEEEYYYYYY YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:09   #7
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...05614?v=glance

The Goonies (1985)

see larger picture
List Price: $19.98
Price: $14.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.
You Save: $4.99 (25%)

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours

11 used & new from $13.00

Edition:

you ask the wrong people when you want something done ask a woman when it coems to shopping
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:29   #8
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

i dotn think my first post was region 2 now that i read it

but here ya go

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000068255

your just going to have to not be cheap and spend the money :P
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 13:00   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

how about you hax0r you DVD player and buy some different region
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 13:03   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Remember kids, you're allowed to hack your DVD player (in the UK) to play region 2' disks as required.

Some of the articles of law we have are very forgiving to the average consumer, and rather inconventient to the record companies in particular.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote