User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Jan 2016, 17:37   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Recall bug!

Will PA team please sort the recall bug out, its been an issue for years yet they keep ignoring it and players keep loosing fleets despite ticking a box and hitting submit.

This has been complained about several times in the past in other threads but always falls on deaf ears, Enough is enough!! Its not like its hard for you to fix!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 17:49   #2
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recall bug!

You got a reproducable case?
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 17:55   #3
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Its a browser bug with android mobile phones? Its not fixable, its a freak accident

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 18:01   #4
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

no its not, our last victim is an apply fanboy
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 18:05   #5
[DDK]gm

Invalid action request. This could be a result of your request having expired, double submitting the form or hitting back in your browser and resubmitting an old page/form

that "Feature" is the usual cause of the problem, its exacerbated by how mobile browsers handle app/page switching.

Why do we need to have a check on an action that prevents recalling of fleets, fine for launching as I know this was put in place to prevent a launch exploit.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 18:07   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Well its a touch screen issue i had, and i might aswell have not pressed the "box" correctly

Unread 30 Jan 2016, 18:14   #7
[DDK]gm

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=93

whats the bets we get the "0 people have reported this" line again! as you can see mz and others have seen this problem too.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 19:03   #8
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Happened to me last summer, annoying as hell, but was luckily only 100k value. I vote fix!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 20:14   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Happened to me last summer, annoying as hell, but was luckily only 100k value. I vote fix!
I lost all of my fleet. A lot

Unread 30 Jan 2016, 20:42   #10
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

I saw it once, but I always double check what I do from mobile due to this third world internet service.
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 21:32   #11
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

only had it happend if i go BACK to fleet page, not if i reload the page.
And like the error so gently displays: "Invalid action request. This could be a result of your request having expired, double submitting the form or hitting back in your browser and resubmitting an old page/form"
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 22:18   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It looks to me like an anti-botting measure. However, if it occasionally generates a false-positive for normal users as well, it should be removed, or at least disabled pending a fix.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 22:59   #13
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Some experimenting with it shows that I only get
Quote:
Invalid action request. This could be a result of your request having expired, double submitting the form or hitting back in your browser and resubmitting an old page/form
when attempting to make a change on the fleets page after already having changed something in another tab/window..

I.e.:
  • in tab 1: open the fleets page, do nothing,
  • in tab 2: change base status or change a fleet order (i.e. launch a fleet or recall a fleet);
  • go back to tab 1: attempt to launch/recall fleets

(Just moving ships does not trigger it)

Going back in your browser history also does not trigger it unless you made a change..

I.e.:
  • in tab 1: go to the construction page
  • in tab 1: press browser back

In this case there is no "Invalid action request"...

I.e.:
  • in tab 1: go to the construction page
  • in tab 1: go to the fleets page and launch a fleet
  • in tab 1: press your browser back button 3 times

In this case there is an "Invalid action request"...
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 18:20   #14
Anadorian

Anadorian is an unknown quantity at this point

Just happened to me this morning.... woke up, hit recall, fleet apparently never recalled... lost majority of my attack ships..... can anyhting be done oh PA gods? this may have ruined my round
Anadorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 19:19   #15
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Why don't you people actually confirm that it has recalled?

PA doesn't let you use old pages to prevent an action being performed twice, so it will give you an error when you try. Just use a fresh fleets page and it'll recall just fine.

There is no magic 'fix' for your own laziness.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 22:21   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sorry, buy yes. Every time someone says they've done this, we've looked and there's no actual bug - the only bug we can find is client side (i.e. the user's phone). there's not much we can do.

We have had arguments that the issue with "invalid action request" has caused problems when people try launching from old pages. However, the same people complain when they reload old pages on their laptop/phone which recalled fleets and accidentally recall attacking fleets from current missions and tell us to fix that.

you can't have it both ways and the "check for an error message" is the safest way of doing it.
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 23:42   #17
[DDK]gm

nothing much you can do or nothing much you will do? there has to be a proper solution to this to make PA more friendly to phone browsers.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 23:48   #18
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Yes, make an app.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 00:10   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

making an app is quite a large solution for a single problem and is hundreds of man hours. we don't have the budget.

as I said, we either "fix" the recall "errors" which are displayed when you try and use a stale page, which means that, as we've seen in the past, people can accidentally resubmit orders, or we leave it as is.

Despite the complaints I've seen in-game and in support (and, whilst I can't recall every instance, I don't think personally I've ever seen more than a couple of instances reported in a round and some rounds 0), when I've investigated I've never found any sort of issue which the Planetarion server has thrown apart from the "invalid action" message. I've never seen any sort of issue like this apart from on phones, which is why I'm certain it's a phone browser issue. I think I actually found I had the issue once myself (I can remember thinking I had), but it's not reproducible and seems to be about how the browsers on phones cache or similar.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 00:41   #20
[DDK]gm

not suggesting that you create an app, there must be a better way of handling the page.. for example we can have tick boxes submit live on a click, you could then link that click to the submit button for that page with an if statement and a reasonable time frame. there is bound to be a way to do it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 09:05   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
for example we can have tick boxes submit live on a click, you could then link that click to the submit button for that page with an if statement and a reasonable time frame.
I have no idea what this means.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 09:56   #22
Bram

Quote:
not suggesting that you create an app, there must be a better way of handling the page.. for example we can have tick boxes submit live on a click, you could then link that click to the submit button for that page with an if statement and a reasonable time frame. there is bound to be a way to do it.
I'm sure it's not going to be a problem with the game being so touch-screen friendly..
Accidently 'clicking' the recall 'tick box' will then immediately recall your fleet..

The proper fix would start by investigating the reports..
Was the recall order done on an old page?
Was the recall order done on a new page?
Did anything change to the fleets between loading the 'old page' and submitting the recall order?
What were the exact events to trigger it?
...?
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 10:54   #23
[DDK]gm

bram where did i say that clicking the recall tick box would recall the fleet, I clearly said it would still be a two click task, tick box and submit.

we are in this position because people feel that reporting these things is futile as pa team dont care about them, only exploits get attention. you want to investigate the cause then go ahead but people who are affected are either half asleep, in a rush at work or otherwise distracted, you are not going to get full bug reports from them.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 10:58   #24
[DDK]gm

But this thread just highlights the issue... push back to do anything about it and lack of willingness to come up with a better solution to handle fleet recalls.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 12:01   #25
Bram

Quote:
bram where did i say that clicking the recall tick box would recall the fleet, I clearly said it would still be a two click task, tick box and submit.
In that case I got no clue what you meant with http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=20 ...

Quote:
you want to investigate the cause then go ahead but people who are affected are either half asleep, in a rush at work or otherwise distracted, you are not going to get full bug reports from them.
A first step would be for these planets to check their own planets logs to check if they made any changes to their fleets between their login time and the pressing of the recall button..

It is my assumption that if http://game.planetarion.com/journal.pl?log=fleets shows no changes then the 'Invalid action request. ' should not happen
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 12:07   #26
Bram

Quote:
But this thread just highlights the issue... push back to do anything about it and lack of willingness to come up with a better solution to handle fleet recalls.
In my opinion: improving it first requires knowing what exactly the issue is..

Most of the times someone reports that the fleet wasn't recalled they just say that.. They do not even include the 'Invalid action request' error..
Ofc if they had seen the error they probably would've realized their fleets did not recall... The error itself should be listed in 'Journal' -> 'Planet Logs' -> 'Fleets' tho

Another possible error would be that the game is ticking.. but that is also included in the planet logs..

So for the planets with the issue: please check your fleets logs..
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 14:06   #27
[DDK]gm

sometimes you have to fix problems without knowing the root cause.

better solutions could be thought about im sure than a simple form submit with tick box.

you could have a tickbox that sends a page session id or something to the database as well as the intention to recall. you could then use a formula when the submit button is pressed to compare the session id with the intention, compare how long ago the tick box was pressed, fail it if it was pressed on a previous tick for example.

what im saying is THINK about it, there are solutions which would work better than the current implementation.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 14:31   #28
[DDK]gm

May i remind you that we are customers reporting a problem. If your customer reports a problem and you cant identify the root cause or reproduce it easily, do you ignore that customer or do you find a better solution that would resolve the problem?

We like some others had a problem with our tools, we knew the root cause, some **** was using <iframe> in his planet name, pa team would not help or change the way the game worked so we had to rewrite half our tools. simple solution would be for pa team to restrict what was acceptable in r/p, instead they had to change pages to prevent them breaking and alliances had to rewrite parts of their tools.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 15:14   #29
Bram

Quote:
what im saying is THINK about it, there are solutions which would work better than the current implementation.
That depends on what the problem is.. If the problem is 'oops I forgot to recall my fleet' then NO implementation will solve the problem.

Quote:
May i remind you that we are customers reporting a problem. If your customer reports a problem and you cant identify the root cause or reproduce it easily, do you ignore that customer or do you find a better solution that would resolve the problem?
No, if my customers report a problem I find the root cause and reproduce the problem. Always.
(And maybe stating the obvious - I have no relation with PA other then being a player so it are not my customers anyway)

Quote:
We like some others had a problem with our tools, we knew the root cause, some **** was using <iframe> in his planet name, pa team would not help or change the way the game worked so we had to rewrite half our tools. simple solution would be for pa team to restrict what was acceptable in r/p, instead they had to change pages to prevent them breaking and alliances had to rewrite parts of their tools.
Well, I'm sorry that you had to rewrite half your tools.. it means they were broken to begin with and it would've been just as easy to fix this when doing the import from the dumps.

Am I sorry for breaking your pages? Nope, not at all.. The <iframe> just was an efficient way to highlighted the issue.. I could've used other things and hijacked your pages/sessions..

Restricting the input to prevent the use of <> would've been an acceptable solutions too.. Why PA team did not choose that one is something I had no influence over.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 15:18   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Oh, was that you? Nice.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 21:50   #31
Bram

And thinking about a change which may improve the situation:

Change 1:

Generate an error in red when the 'Issue launch orders' button is pressed when there are actually no 'recall/launch orders'. (i.e. "wtf are you doing? pressing 'issue launch orders' without giving launch orders?! " )

Change 2:

More complicated; move the 'locking' from the fleets page to the individual fleet slots.

Currently this will result in an error:
  • tab 1: launch fleet Alpha
  • tab 2: launch fleet Beta
  • tab 1 (without reloading!): recall fleet Alpha

My suggestion would be that this does not show the 'invalid action' but does issue the recall order to fleet Alpha.

One case which should still result in an error:
  • tab 2: recall fleet Alpha
  • tab 2: launch fleet Alpha
  • tab 1 (without reloading!): recall fleet Alpha

A case which would result in a partial error:
  • tab 1: reload the fleets page
  • tab 1: recall fleet Alpha
  • tab 1: launch fleet Alpha again
  • tab 2 (without reloading!): recall fleet Alpha and fleet Beta

Expected result: fleet Beta recalled (still the same fleet that is displayed); do not recall fleet Alpha and give an error about it
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 00:51   #32
[DDK]gm

I hit the page expired bug tonight and I had no other pa windows open, i was navigating around pa, the production page loaded slow, i went and put ships into prod and it failed with the page has expired message.

clearly there is something not right with the session cookie solution that is implemented, so something must be done.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 21:44   #33
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

ND still have the recall bug!
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 22:52   #34
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Is it really that hard to load the page one more time to confirm it's actually recalled?

Never encountered anything like this, be it on my phone or browser. Still double check though like any sensible person would!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 04:24   #35
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hit the page expired bug tonight and I had no other pa windows open, i was navigating around pa, the production page loaded slow, i went and put ships into prod and it failed with the page has expired message.

clearly there is something not right with the session cookie solution that is implemented, so something must be done.
So you're saying that PA was loading slow, and to prevent any mishaps from happening it gave you an error and made you order it again?

Sounds like it is working exactly as intended...
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 12:28   #36
[DDK]gm

so when pa is running slow its a case of screw you and your wish to recall your fleet. we just lost another 600k due to recalling during the 1min backup.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 12:36   #37
[DDK]gm

it seems there is a scenario where you dont even get an invalid action request. just dont know how to replicate it
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 12:48   #38
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
so when pa is running slow its a case of screw you and your wish to recall your fleet. we just lost another 600k due to recalling during the 1min backup.
this happens at :30 right?

tell him to check the fleet actually got recalled next time.
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 14:23   #39
[DDK]gm

everyone is so cocky untill it happens to them, yes double check but also fix the problem
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 15:00   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.

The last 5 posts are all confusing speculation for fact. Except berten. I like berten. He's smart.