User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Mar 2016, 14:07   #51
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R66 who will win

who cares
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 14:49   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
80% of the alliances out there can't def properly with defensive MT stats so with these stats Xan is the only way to go and pray you can out raid/xp those that can defend
Which 2 top 10 alliances do you consider good defenders? Last round, 6 top10 alliances got a recall rate between 53 and 65%. The round before, 5 top10 alliances got a recall rate between 51 and 68%. To compare, the round before that, Ultores (whom I'm going to assume is 1 of the 2) got a recall rate of 43% with fewer incs than HR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neps View Post
who cares
Oh boy, you sure are showing us!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 16:29   #53
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I am surprised at the number of people who have ult way down, is there information out there that they are not playing properly? If they are going for the win as usual I can't see how ppl don't have them in the top three. Thinking gangbanging will stop them winning is all very well but pushing them down to 4th or 5th, really?
A lot of people(including myself) got tired of grounding all the time, non stop incs(i had incs 20+ days in a row) and waking up during the night for an entire round so pretty sure some people either left for another alliance or left alltogether.

Activity has gone way down to the point there's barely 20 people in ult priv channel nowdays. Now I'm sure activity will go up when round starts(as most people are chatting on whatsapp nowdays) but as far as I know(I have no involvement in any decisions in ult nor is this an official anouncement) Ultores is going to play a more relaxed round. I'm pretty sure we still have enough people to fill a tag past its 40 counting members but there most likely wont be the kind of commitement we did last round, no big plans upfront and definitely no grounding.

Just have fun and see how everyone else deals with eachother when there is no Ultores around as a big threat.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 18:11   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Which 2 top 10 alliances do you consider good defenders? Last round, 6 top10 alliances got a recall rate between 53 and 65%. The round before, 5 top10 alliances got a recall rate between 51 and 68%. To compare, the round before that, Ultores (whom I'm going to assume is 1 of the 2) got a recall rate of 43% with fewer incs than HR.
P3ng 35 nights with less than 60 incs - 53% recall rate
Faceless 31 nights with less than 60 incs - 64% recall rate
BowS 26 nights with less than 60 incs - 57% recall rate
CT 23 nights with less than 60 incs - 58% recall rate
Ult 8 nights with less than 60 incs - 65% recall rate

Looking at those stats it would suggest that there is only one alliance with good defence, Ult.
The mid tier would be CT/FL/BowS, and the lower tier p3ng + HR/ND.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 18:34   #55
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

when p3n was attacked last round it was in the last weeks with 4-6 alliances teaming up. doubt that many hit bows or ct at the same time :P
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 19:48   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
when p3n was attacked last round it was in the last weeks with 4-6 alliances teaming up. doubt that many hit bows or ct at the same time :P
Well that might add a few more uncovered calls, but my statement would still be the same.
ND/HR/P3nguins in the 1400-1500 area of sent defence fleets.
CT/FL/BowS in the 2000-2500 area
Ult 3500.

Unread 17 Mar 2016, 20:50   #57
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Weird. All that mid tier bows def loving and they still ended up with a crap rank. I guess their attacks are sub low tier and their politics off the scale shit.

So much more to the game than just def penis but it's about all these topics end up being recently.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 21:58   #58
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well that might add a few more uncovered calls, but my statement would still be the same.
ND/HR/P3nguins in the 1400-1500 area of sent defence fleets.
CT/FL/BowS in the 2000-2500 area
Ult 3500.
Bitcher if bows def was in line with CT's and Fl's where was the discrepancy in their rank from?
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 22:09   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Bitcher if bows def was in line with CT's and Fl's where was the discrepancy in their rank from?
As Munkee said, the worst politics ive seen in many many rounds.
And with politics in shambles like that, i suppose it mustve been hard to gain momentum in attack like ND had

Unread 18 Mar 2016, 10:52   #60
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Politics must have been the worst for every round Bows has played...
Unread 18 Mar 2016, 11:07   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Krypton you are in p3n right?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2016, 11:18   #62
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And with politics in shambles like that, i suppose it mustve been hard to gain momentum in attack like ND had
ND has a good bunch in there, what I liked about ND was they followed my tick plans and de strat and they pwned for the first 1/3 of the round, unfortunately your plans can't compensate for poor defense culture, and folk only cared when they got inc I hadnt seen anything like it since Omega in r41, I play with ND in spinners new game but as for PA I wouldn't go back to ND till the def culture is fixed.
Unread 18 Mar 2016, 13:57   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Politics must have been the worst for every round Bows has played...
Yeah certainly after the ND/CT/P3ng/Rogues monopoly arised other alliances have big problems unless they are commiting to a likewise gangbang-squad like BF/CT/BowS r62

Unread 18 Mar 2016, 14:58   #64
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah certainly after the ND/CT/P3ng/Rogues monopoly arised other alliances have big problems unless they are commiting to a likewise gangbang-squad like BF/CT/BowS r62
Rogues doesn't even play anymore. When we did we fought peng multiple times and supported Ult until BF, CT and co beat the shit out of us. Don't blame us for the rise of blocks they have been around for a long while. It's not mine or anyone else's fault that you don't have the spine to do something on your own and cling to a larger ally every round.
Unread 18 Mar 2016, 16:08   #65
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

shhh reaper. It's just bad luck...every round
Unread 18 Mar 2016, 16:21   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Rogues doesn't even play anymore. When we did we fought peng multiple times and supported Ult until BF, CT and co beat the shit out of us. Don't blame us for the rise of blocks they have been around for a long while. It's not mine or anyone else's fault that you don't have the spine to do something on your own and cling to a larger ally every round.
No im primarly blame ND

Unread 19 Mar 2016, 07:32   #67
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Ultores is going to play a more relaxed round.
That is a shame. I kind of thought ult would want to come back strong to prevent the coalition you fought claiming a second victory. There was certainly some discussion in p3n that as much of a victory would be if you did precisely this as a result of the war... From my personal position it is a shame I don't think p3n will be able to take advantage of the opportunity.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure we still have enough people to fill a tag past its 40 counting members but there most likely wont be the kind of commitement we did last round, no big plans upfront and definitely no grounding.
That however sounds more like you will do well and be competitive!
Quote:
Just have fun and see how everyone else deals with eachother when there is no Ultores around as a big threat.
I personally think it should throw open to BF if their reformation has been strong enough that they are close to 60. Fl without Brazil is likely to be a bit under strength so the main competition would be ct.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 13:00   #68
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
That is a shame. I kind of thought ult would want to come back strong to prevent the coalition you fought claiming a second victory.
There literally is no fun for us to keep playing rounds like last round. And I don't think anyone in ult actually cares who wins if it's not us
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 15:44   #69
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Pals omfg nd is wining already quickly block!
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 15:45   #70
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
That is a shame. I kind of thought ult would want to come back strong to prevent the coalition you fought claiming a second victory.
Why bother when its the same shit round after round after round.

Trolling is better!
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 16:14   #71
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Just as a notion, if you want ppl to fight you on fair grounds maybe you should drop the support tags and actually tell the fanboys to make their own tag and compete instead of bloating Ult into a 100 member cluster****.
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 16:49   #72
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Just as a notion, if you want ppl to fight you on fair grounds maybe you should drop the support tags and actually tell the fanboys to make their own tag and compete instead of bloating Ult into a 100 member cluster****.
Change 13 Mercenaries and Ultores have confirmed they are allied.
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 17:21   #73
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hunter gonna fail horribly again, trying to troll when PA team did it better again with these stats. 50% xan go go. I suggest you guys really cut the fat down to 60 members or just learn to take the gangbang without whining, no one will fight u mano-a-mano when your idea of fair fight is bringing one and half tags (or 2 and half like last round, cheers bows)
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 18:04   #74
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Hunter gonna fail horribly again, trying to troll when PA team did it better again with these stats. 50% xan go go. I suggest you guys really cut the fat down to 60 members or just learn to take the gangbang without whining, no one will fight u mano-a-mano when your idea of fair fight is bringing one and half tags (or 2 and half like last round, cheers bows)
For the record there is only one mano and he's a peng
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 18:25   #75
Krypton
KK

Maybe Ult created a support planet with the same nick to fool us all...after all it is mano-a-mano
Unread 20 Mar 2016, 04:58   #76
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Maybe Ult created a support planet with the same nick to fool us all...after all it is mano-a-mano
I don't care who creates the second planet it's still a-mano and nothing beats the original.

Additionally I'd like to keep this on topic and amend my response.

Either no one takes this round seriously and BF win by a bunch

Or CT who is always up there betrays their traditional friendly stance towards BF and upsets them.

oooor Ult and mercenaries take advantage of a strange round beat BF in politics and win.

I don't think Norse comes from behind in this one.

Bows also comes in 7th in scenario one and two 6th in scenario 3. I'm most confident of this prediction.
Unread 20 Mar 2016, 23:02   #77
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa
It's a vicious circle isn't it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 07:42   #78
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
I wasn't aware of such a failure!
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 09:55   #79
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
A lot of people(including myself) got tired of grounding all the time, non stop incs(i had incs 20+ days in a row) and waking up during the night for an entire round so pretty sure some people either left for another alliance or left alltogether.

Activity has gone way down to the point there's barely 20 people in ult priv channel nowdays. Now I'm sure activity will go up when round starts(as most people are chatting on whatsapp nowdays) but as far as I know(I have no involvement in any decisions in ult nor is this an official anouncement) Ultores is going to play a more relaxed round.
Guess this didn't last long. 50+ man tag and already napped to the support tag of 30 members. I wonder why people keep claiming you have support tags when you already have one before wars have even begun.... I'm glad we are having a more relaxed round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 10:11   #80
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Guess this didn't last long. 50+ man tag and already napped to the support tag of 30 members. I wonder why people keep claiming you have support tags when you already have one before wars have even begun.... I'm glad we are having a more relaxed round.
Where did 2/3rds of your alliance go?
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 10:33   #81
Krypton
KK

Some left, some stayed & some didn't want to play anymore when one ally has 100 planets and the rest are playing within a 60 tag limit...you know, the usual
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 10:41   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Some left, some stayed & some didn't want to play anymore when one ally has 100 planets and the rest are playing within a 60 tag limit...you know, the usual
Oh OK so toys out of pram and apathy basically?
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 11:04   #83
Krypton
KK

i don't think anyone other from Ult lovers see it like that
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 11:25   #84
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
i don't think anyone other from Ult lovers see it like that
Well apathy they would as you clearly say that they weren't interested in playing anymore.

I might like Ult but there is two sides to every coin and 800 ticks of 100+ incs every night may make them feel they need to use deterants from the start
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 11:28   #85
Krypton
KK

If one does not realise that it has been going on for rounds, even whilst one has played with said alliance, then one clearly has its head up ones butt.
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 17:47   #86
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
If one does not realise that it has been going on for rounds, even whilst one has played with said alliance, then one clearly has its head up ones butt.
Well tbh CT and ND flagshiping faceless, black-flag etc. has been going on for rounds also about 30 or so.... And thats 2 full tags so pal please looked STFU MKAY!
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 19:58   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's fairly obvious that politics are naturally tilted against ultores. There is a fair amount of resentment towards them (some of it justified) and being the most solid military operation will do that. The problem is that the consequences for them are severe as the universe is small so it's easy for alliances to come together and obliterate them and move on. If this happens too much, ult playing seriously is difficult to justify on a continuous basis. If alliances are willing to sacrifice their chances to stop them in favour of someone else then winning is a virtual impossibility.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 13:40   #88
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's fairly obvious that politics are naturally tilted against ultores. There is a fair amount of resentment towards them (some of it justified) and being the most solid military operation will do that. The problem is that the consequences for them are severe as the universe is small so it's easy for alliances to come together and obliterate them and move on. If this happens too much, ult playing seriously is difficult to justify on a continuous basis. If alliances are willing to sacrifice their chances to stop them in favour of someone else then winning is a virtual impossibility.
Maybe a strategy or attitude readjustment is in order? I don't feel resentment towards them but certain members attitude sure makes me feel belligerent towards them.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 14:45   #89
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe a strategy or attitude readjustment is in order? I don't feel resentment towards them but certain members attitude sure makes me feel belligerent towards them.
If your focus is the attitude of members of another alliance to the extent that you would sacrifice your own game, then I would say you have as much of a problem as them. But you are right in that it is a reality they have to overcome.

Last edited by lokken; 24 Mar 2016 at 14:55.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 18:09   #90
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
If your focus is the attitude of members of another alliance to the extent that you would sacrifice your own game, then I would say you have as much of a problem as them. But you are right in that it is a reality they have to overcome.
In a round like this all you need to do is attack. I just may attack somewhere more often. I wouldn't label that a sacrifice whatsoever.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 18:20   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
In a round like this all you need to do is attack. I just may attack somewhere more often. I wouldn't label that a sacrifice whatsoever.
I am talking about a historical trend over several rounds not necessary the current one.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 19:22   #92
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
I am talking about a historical trend over several rounds not necessary the current one.
He doesnt get it.

One would have more success talking to a wall.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 20:25   #93
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
The road to victory runs through Ult most rounds so I don't see how it's sacrificing my round. If say we were talking about bows I would get your point.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 20:25   #94
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
He doesnt get it.

One would have more success talking to a wall.
Please enlighten this wall oh wise one
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 21:15   #95
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Please enlighten this wall oh wise one
Ignorance is bliss.
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 22:26   #96
Krypton
KK

Hunter is the bestest. Just like ult. Thats why they need more planets than the rest of us!
Unread 24 Mar 2016, 22:46   #97
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hunter is the bestest. Just like ult. Thats why they need more planets than the rest of us!
This is the result of smaller tags, if you too good of an offer, you will run empty on slots, and have to create wings.

Unread 25 Mar 2016, 00:16   #98
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
This is the result of smaller tags, if you too good of an offer, you will run empty on slots, and have to create wings.
By wings who are you talking about? I keep seeing people say the smaller tags are wings off ultores i just dont get it why ult is treated any diffrent from the alliances that war them, the ally that do support tend to be smaller so what? It means nothing. CT/ND/FL do the EXACT same thing and they are all 60 man tags.

Enough with the crap and just admit there the best alliance with the most dedicated players and stop being annoyed they declined you last round.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 00:54   #99
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Burn.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 09:22   #100
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
By wings who are you talking about? I keep seeing people say the smaller tags are wings off ultores i just dont get it why ult is treated any diffrent from the alliances that war them, the ally that do support tend to be smaller so what? It means nothing. CT/ND/FL do the EXACT same thing and they are all 60 man tags.

Enough with the crap and just admit there the best alliance with the most dedicated players and stop being annoyed they declined you last round.
Do they? Pretty sure its every round they have extra planets. Pretty sure its not every round other alliances work together.

They simply arent the best alliance because they need these extra planets. Doesn't really matter what BB or yourself says. That is truth.

It's like playing a football match with 7 players vs 11. Gaps!

BF are a far better, well equipped alliance, certainly defensively and i do not see much difference in their offense and alliance structure having faced both.