User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2008, 20:31   #1
peninah42
historiographical wonder

peninah42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking DONT PANIC!!! WE WANT YOU! no irc? no problem!

DONT PANIC is under way! we have scans and channels and such, a growing member base, and best of all, ORGANIZATION.

COME TALK, IF YOU LIKE, IN #DONTPANIC, OR JUST JOIN UP AND CHAT ON THE FORUM! PA CAN WORK FOR YOU!

also! we accept you if you have irc issues! we understand that people want to play! regardless of irc!

we play a simple game, using the in game boards and forums, though we also have irc coordination going on for defence within the team. join us! come and have fun!

we are a serious alliance, with daily attacks, and defence coordination services, but we dont take ourselves too seriously! we just want to play.

so, if you want to play, have fun, and hang with a cool crowd, join us today! we welcome ALL players. noobs, no irc peeps, and the floaters! we are NOT to good for anyone, and ALL are welcome.

we have a US team, which makes a great night watch, and are currently looking for some hc/dc players! some come join the team today!

----------------------------
Round 28: Redemption
Round 26 n 27: ASS DC
Round 25: TEMPLARS HC< MERGED WITH ASS
Round 24: loner.... Round 4 (i think, might be 4-8) - 7: KON Round 1-3: played
peninah42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 02:36   #2
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough
Re: DONT PANIC!!! WE WANT YOU! no irc? no problem!

King Rashadar of Kulimpar is my nick in game right now. I played way long ago and just decided to come back. I just sent you guys a membership request. I am IRCtarded so yeah this right now is easier for me.
Unread 8 Nov 2008, 18:42   #3
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice
Re: DONT PANIC!!! WE WANT YOU! no irc? no problem!

No irc doesn't sound very serious

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote