User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2004, 11:50   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Hockey] Liverpool/United

I'm fancying a bet, but I'm not sure what to go for so I need some Kura/Belgy input here. Liverpool has yet to win an away game this season, and United are defending an unbeaten record at home.

Odds at BlueSq:
Liverpool outright win, 14/5
United outright win, evens
Draw, 21/10
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 12:03   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: [Hockey] Liverpool/United

I don't bet on Liverpool, it's bad luck, but 14/5 is an excellent price.

Liverpool are flying after some good results, especially after trouncing the runners-up in the Champions League, whereas Man U have looked rather flaky, especially in defence.
Before you place your bet Pab, I'd check all the usual sites and see how strong the rumours of Rio starting are - he might not risk him, based on past experience it won't work (Cantona etc). With Rio in defence Man U will become an entirely different prospect.

However, I am confidant in Liverpool's ability as a team to win.

Garcia to score to first, Liverpool win 3 goals to 1.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 13:39   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC Sport
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has all but confirmed Rio Ferdinand's immediate return to the starting line-up against Liverpool.
I predict a Liverpool win. When he did this after Cantona's lengthy ban for drop kicking a spectator, it was against Liverpool, and they lost.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:24   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

<3 the hockey tag.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:28   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think that its distinctly possible that man u are going to win personally, its a game that they cannot afford to lose
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:30   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I support Liverpool, but 3-1 sounds a little ambitious to me. United shouldn't leak too many. Rio's back, blah blah.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 16:46   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hockey
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 17:11   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

put a bet on Ferdinand to score first.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 17:49   #9
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I predict a Liverpool win. When he did this after Cantona's lengthy ban for drop kicking a spectator, it was against Liverpool, and they lost.
No they didn't, it was 2-2 with Cantona scoring a penalty.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 18:42   #10
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Idd, He scored a penatly to earn a draw and then "inspired" united to win the double after his ban, whether Rio will do this however is highly debateable
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 18:44   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only bet of any amount ive placed this week is £20 on Toshack to get the Wales job.

That, and BlueSQ were doing "Rio Specials" , so i put £1 on him at 66/1 to score an OG, £3 on him at 6/1 to get booked and £1 on him at 33/1 to get sent off.

I cant pick a winner in the match. Liverpool are in form and scoring frequently, United are weak defensively , Rio is lacking match practice, but Ruud is back, and those two together can inspire the team.

Its anyones game.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 20:46   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

1-0 to Man Utd and Gerrard off Injured.

If there are any good odds on Man Utd winning the match now I'd take em.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 20:59   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i've turned it off.

this evening has been shit thus far
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 21:11   #14
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i've turned it back on
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 21:23   #15
Embroglio

and off again
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 21:28   #16
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The only bet of any amount ive placed this week is £20 on Toshack to get the Wales job.

I don't think he will get the job, or at least I hope not. He has already had it once after Terry Yorath and walked out after just one game, a friendly away to Norway which he didn't even turn up for.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 21:36   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I don't think he will get the job, or at least I hope not. He has already had it once after Terry Yorath and walked out after just one game, a friendly away to Norway which he didn't even turn up for.
I know What he did in the past, but i also know your options are limited. You wont get Bobby Robson, Rush and Speed are non starters, so its Toshack or bust.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 21:52   #18
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool pwnd

Welcome back Mr Ferdinand
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:02   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Eugh
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:06   #20
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sadly deluded
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:11   #21
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

£20 on tosh seems alot, u know summit we dont Kura?

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:49   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Gerrard Has Broke his foot, easily a 6 week lay off.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 23:31   #23
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Unread 20 Sep 2004, 23:54   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sat in the pub, at kick off said 2 - 1 to man u should have put a bet on it dammit
there again, didnt see silvestre scoring 2 fs, they should have had someone on him for that second header
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 00:56   #25
Sunday8pm
Banned

I wonder if that was another of Ferguson's tactical masterstrokes with what he done with Silvestre there.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 03:31   #26
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about

Silvestre has always been good in the air. He looked damn good today and the reason was because he was playing next to Rio. On his own he's not the best defender in the world but is a great complement to Rio.

Rio reads the game and cuts it out before it gets started. If it manages to pass him Silvestre breaks into a jog, catchs the man and tackles him.

As a United fan I feel vindicated. While everyone mumbled on about not writing us off, all the ABU's were talking about Liverpool bossing the midfield. Since then i've been storing up the gloating inside me for when Gerrard does his usual trick of not turning up against Keane who as usual ran the show. Similarly people were comparing Kewell and Garcia to Ronaldo and Giggs. I think it's fair to say if given the choice of the two pool players or Ronaldo it would nt even be a choice, without Giggs creating two goals himself.

And we still have Rooney to start playing...
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:44   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Kewell's disgustingly inconsistent.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 10:32   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Was Cisse even alive for the first half?
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 11:35   #29
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Kewell's disgustingly inconsistent.
Agreed. But Gerrard is better than Keane.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 11:49   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

if you take keane at his height and gerrard as he is now i would bet on keane every time
saying that gerrard is better than keane is a bit misleading what with the difference in ages and all
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 11:57   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you aren't as good as Keane, you aren't going to outmatch him.

If you are better than Keane he'll just tackle the **** out of you and try and batter you out of the game.

And lets face it, Keane is a bit harder than Gerrard.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:46   #32
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Was Cisse even alive for the first half?
he better not be after a performance like that
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 13:07   #33
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

This wasnt so much an 'exceptional united performance' more of a 'liverpool forgot there was a match on' kind of thing. So many of Liverpools stars didnt even turn up.

Gerrard
Cisse
Kewell (talentless aussie ****)
Garcia
Riise
Hypia

There are all disgustingly shit. As for writing United off, I already have, you're not going to do shit, deal with it.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 15:14   #34
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Agreed. But Gerrard is better than Keane.
And yet has failed to perform well in a single game against Keane.

Gerrard got bossed, Kewell and Riise had to deal with Ronaldo, Hyppia had Ruud to deal with and Garcia played ok. Liverpool were nt allowed to turn up.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote