User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2010, 18:34   #1
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Official announcement from Xanadu

We just won't be coming back.

God, I'm bored...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 18:35   #2
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official announcement from Xanadu

Using a neopet as avatar. Eesh!
Unread 12 May 2010, 18:51   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Scorpio i miss you
Unread 13 May 2010, 16:34   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Still playing EvE?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 16:38   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Still playing EvE?
Nah, we officially quit EvE a long time ago.
Some are still playing though with hirr and 4S, etc.

Others went to play EverQuest II and Aion. Not really sure what the next move will be...

Just celebrated our 10 year anniversary too. Was a blast

— Scorpio
Unread 14 May 2010, 16:40   #6
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Using a neopet as avatar. Eesh!
It's been there ever since it was possible to use one

Good old forum times!

— Scorpio
Unread 14 May 2010, 16:42   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Scorpio i miss you
Lies!
You always say that... to everyone. You'll get a reputation if you keep that up, hehe.

— Scorpio
Unread 16 May 2010, 23:29   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Xanadu are evil.

This has been a political party broadcast from The Fury

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2010, 09:36   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Scorpio, you still owe me over 1 billion Isk that I donated to Xanadu when I quit EVE ... I'm playing it again so I'd like to see my isk

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2010, 18:32   #10
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

I want 1 more round of Xanadu

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2010, 21:14   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Scorpio, you still owe me over 1 billion Isk that I donated to Xanadu when I quit EVE ... I'm playing it again so I'd like to see my isk

In those 2 weeks that you played you could hardly have acquired 1 bil ISK
I have no idea where all the money went tbh. In XanCom or hirr would be my best guess...

Or... perhaps Zhil stole it!

You never know with those scheming two-timing bastards

— Scorpio
Unread 31 May 2010, 08:36   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
In those 2 weeks that you played you could hardly have acquired 1 bil ISK
I have no idea where all the money went tbh. In XanCom or hirr would be my best guess...

Or... perhaps Zhil stole it!

You never know with those scheming two-timing bastards
2 weeks? I played for 6 months (only joined you guys after 3-4 months indeed). I ratted alot back then and I did loads of missions, 1 billion ISK was easy to gather in 2-3 months in 0.0 sec (and the occasional mining op).

You still playing that game? Ifso ... PAY ME BACK !!! ;-)
I think I gave my ships to Equinox back then, the isk to some Xanadu corp officer.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2010, 21:16   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I played Eve for about two days, we had to mine rocks, it was dire, even Zhil was better at than me which is never a good start for a game.

Now when I read about how awesome Eve is I wish I kept playing and blame Zhil for it ! Are Xan still in Eve ? What happened to Legion ? Are they still WoW / SWG ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2010, 22:01   #14
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
What happened to Legion ? Are they still WoW / SWG ?
Legion still plays WoW and some of us have started playing SWGEMU after our WAR and AoC divisions died out , but right now we are all waiting for SWOTR to come out! Gren has allrdy started planing how to make us form a line after all his failures in swg/wow and horus have finally bought a new computer to play it on (his last one chould barely play PA).

we need a missionrisk match hicks with zhil and dreadnaught!
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2010, 22:02   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we need to take this opportunity to all talk about how great planetarion is these days
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 06:22   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
I played Eve for about two days, we had to mine rocks, it was dire, even Zhil was better at than me which is never a good start for a game.

Now when I read about how awesome Eve is I wish I kept playing and blame Zhil for it ! Are Xan still in Eve ? What happened to Legion ? Are they still WoW / SWG ?

I've tried Eve three times through the years. The fourth time focussing on pvp in 0.0 was a lot more fun really, mining and missioning in npc area doesn't really show the potential of Eve. Still, got bored after about a year because of lag in massive battles and ridiculous gamemechanics concerning territorial conquests. Awesome is quite a lie, it's the community, the metagaming that can be awesome. Eve itself is just a very pretty spreadsheet in which you're always on the brink of losing your precious spacepixels.
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 09:31   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogami View Post
Legion still plays WoW and some of us have started playing SWGEMU after our WAR and AoC divisions died out , but right now we are all waiting for SWOTR to come out! Gren has allrdy started planing how to make us form a line after all his failures in swg/wow and horus have finally bought a new computer to play it on (his last one chould barely play PA).

we need a missionrisk match hicks with zhil and dreadnaught!
FA (Furious Angels Gaming) will also be playing SWTOR. FA also played WoW, SWG, AoC and even WAR. But most of these divisions died out, sadly enough.

Hicks, Xanadu Corp still plays EVE, but it's ran by completely different people and I don't think there are still ex-pa players in their corp.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2010, 09:32   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think we need to take this opportunity to all talk about how great planetarion is these days
Is it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2010, 13:45   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Is it?
I was remarking on the irony of talking about different games on an internet forum dedicated to talking about what happens in another game.
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 13:51   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I was remarking on the irony of talking about different games on an internet forum dedicated to talking about what happens in another game.
I know you did, my reply was abit sarcastic. Then again, the entire purpose of this thread was meant as a joke, so I don't see the problem in this thread going about anything but the game Planetarion.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2010, 13:57   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Are you implying people have a problem with irony? Irony is a wonderful thing, perhaps the best of things.
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 14:05   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Are you implying people have a problem with irony? Irony is a wonderful thing, perhaps the best of things.
I'm not implying anything and I'm also sure some posters here have not mastered skills such as irony or sarcasm :-)

Irony is indeed a wonderful thing.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jun 2010, 19:03   #23
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Heh, still like the old days...

JBG "I have to explain him" and Kj "I have to explain him that he doesn't have to explain me"

Anyway, back on topic...

As far as I know Xanadu Corporation left playing after we were expected to keep fighting BoB. BoB, being a fullblown PVP alliance, vs Xanadu who only had like 20 active players left.
Noone really knew we were so low on numbers... 3 cheers for dedication!

People who wanted to keep playing were free to go anywhere. Some of them joined hirr. XanCom (our T2 company) was kept active with Aequitas in charge, who then decided to steal the wallet and assets. Managed to get everything back though. (Remember, Fury had the brains, not Legion )

Anyway, XanCom is still alive I think. Not sure about Xanadu Corporation. Last I heard it was in a state of hibernation with one of Sastul's or Grim's characters in charge.

Euh... Shiva has managed to turn Xanadu into one of the top raiding guilds in Vanguard and EverQuest II. Not sure what they're waiting for now...

— Scorpio
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 09:24   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Heh, still like the old days...

JBG "I have to explain him" and Kj "I have to explain him that he doesn't have to explain me"

Anyway, back on topic...

As far as I know Xanadu Corporation left playing after we were expected to keep fighting BoB. BoB, being a fullblown PVP alliance, vs Xanadu who only had like 20 active players left.
Noone really knew we were so low on numbers... 3 cheers for dedication!

People who wanted to keep playing were free to go anywhere. Some of them joined hirr. XanCom (our T2 company) was kept active with Aequitas in charge, who then decided to steal the wallet and assets. Managed to get everything back though. (Remember, Fury had the brains, not Legion )

Anyway, XanCom is still alive I think. Not sure about Xanadu Corporation. Last I heard it was in a state of hibernation with one of Sastul's or Grim's characters in charge.

Euh... Shiva has managed to turn Xanadu into one of the top raiding guilds in Vanguard and EverQuest II. Not sure what they're waiting for now...
Xanadu Corp still exists and has quite some members. It's not run by Grim anymore though. It's probably a completely different corp atm

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jun 2010, 10:41   #25
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Xanadu Corp still exists and has quite some members. It's not run by Grim anymore though. It's probably a completely different corp atm
Hmm, time to reactivate and start a war

— Scorpio
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 11:51   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Hmm, time to reactivate and start a war
And give me back my isk !!! :-)

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2010, 20:10   #27
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We just won't be coming back.

God, I'm bored...
Wow, I haven't been here for three years and there still is Xanadu thread!

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote