User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2008, 16:51   #101
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TPE? Legion? rd2 vets?

Wasnt it round 2 when the Thieves were spelled Thiefs? <3

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 05:48   #102
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

Im Here!
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 13:29   #103
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SH]Valle
Im Here!
I remember your nick from an alliance (god knows which one). we are talking very early rounds here

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 04:48   #104
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

How is the state of Planetarion these days?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 13:18   #105
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
How is the state of Planetarion these days?
still running, still annoying, still crappy, still fun. Pretty much like ever other round.

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 22:50   #106
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

I just found that up-to-date legion memberlist..

http://www.randal.de/pa/legionmembers.html

I hope this isn't secret anymore
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 02:55   #107
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

so old .. year 2000 ? i was not in PA yet :-(
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 14:33   #108
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
r2 was the most fun. who needs balance when you can steal fleets!
indeed, not to mention the fact that you could laugh yer ass off when stealing ships u haven't even invented yet yerself. Imbalanced round as hell, but fun when your strenght was counted by the amount of yer thiefs.

Anyways back to RL now, was just browsing randomly today old games what I used to play before I came similarly addicted to work instead of pa.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 01:54   #109
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.... just checking in again!

I can see this thread keeps getitng bumped to death!

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 01:57   #110
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

wanna play timmeh? or should i actually start talking to you on msn?
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 18:47   #111
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

I reckon I should check in here too...I guess...Not sure I qualify as a Vet, being a former lowly developer, but I do recognize a lot of the names in this thread (-:

Oh, and whoever thought we had had Thief and Pirate in round 2, you're dead wrong, that was later unless I am horribly mistaken!
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 19:54   #112
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
I reckon I should check in here too...I guess...Not sure I qualify as a Vet, being a former lowly developer, but I do recognize a lot of the names in this thread (-:

Oh, and whoever thought we had had Thief and Pirate in round 2, you're dead wrong, that was later unless I am horribly mistaken!

Sorry,but thieFs and Pirates was absolutely in R2.
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 20:21   #113
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

You Are fight of course. It was the silly unbalanced ones then, my bad
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 21:37   #114
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

so neat to see all the old names in here. though i see this thread was originally posted in 2003 so i wonder how many are still here!
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 22:53   #115
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i see i already contributed to this one back in 2003! hello timpayne and spinner btw, hope you two are well.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 23:24   #116
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Is it too late for me to \o/ Quha? They introduced me to this game way back!

(also Subversion was wicked )
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 04:56   #117
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Quote:
You Are fight of course. It was the silly unbalanced ones then, my bad
Unbalanced is the right word - basically just a big ol' thief war in r2...good fun tho :P
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 12:44   #118
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're all dead wrong!! Or I might be!!
Ace
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 14:56   #119
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

let me tell you guys once again about my banned april 2000 account
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 15:40   #120
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i remember my original account being banned for discrimination against you, silversmoke.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 19:02   #121
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN View Post
i remember my original account being banned for discrimination against you, silversmoke.

hehehe I completely forgot about that, i was quite the retard back then

(still am)