User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:33   #1
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Wolfpack - The end of an era

"I tried to edit this post - but eventually gave up tbh, as it pains me to much.. I figured no matter how many times I edit this, and try to rewrite and make it look better and more professional.. it's a useless battle. It's a sad post regardless! So pardon my typos and what not.. - The bottom land still stands!"

I regret to announce, that this is the end!

After a lot of thinking and discussion within the deep caves of Wolfpack, we have finally reached a decision.

As much as this saddens me..

The time has come to put this old wolf to rest....

As of today 14th of August 2005, Wolfpack will cease to exist!
In tick 555 we are officially disbanded.

I don't think I've ever been this anxious to write a post in my life
This has really gotten to me, and I've been depressed for days.

Wolfpack has been my life for 5 years now!

I started playing Planetarion back in r1 and was in galaxy 1:2 as a MoD.
I joined WPO towards the end of r5 trying to be an anonymous peon, and just play for my galaxy -= The BeerGods =-. I was really tired back then and a bit fed up after having just ended my career as a HC/Executive in ViruS.
In WPO one night I started helping out with some defence calls, and arranging retals.
I believe it was adastra who was an officer at the time, took notice of it and put in a good word about me to HC. The next day Heru promoted me to BC, and within a couple of weeks I was made senior BC, and shortly after I was made Head of Military and taken into HC and part of what was to become a great adventure!

I won’t go into more details here – mainly because it would be to long, and because I don’t have time really to write it all in one night!

However I promise to write down the entire history of Wolfpack one day, with the help of my fellow HC’s. The ones of today and the past. Perhaps even Biggdog or any of the other old HC’s would like to contribute aswell so we could stitch it all together; both the Wolfpack of r3-r5 and WPO and Wolfpack of r6 until today which is the part I know the best.

I looked at our current website and alliance system today, and went through some impressive numbers. Since Chriso our Tech God!!, who coded our new Wolfpack site and services for r8 - our r5 birthday. ? We have hosted 1377 members (looks almost like 1337 )since Chriso made the first user account on this system at 08:49:03 27th of May in the year 2002.

These numbers does not include the 300 members we had in Round 7 nor the massive 600-member group we had in Round 6 !! Not to mention round 3, 4, 5…
Some of these members might be counted twice, but we are speaking of about 2000 members that has been part of the Wolfpack family!

No other alliance have had anywhere near the massive member base that we have had, trained and supported over the last 5 years!!!

Wolfpack has been part of HUGE wars, leading 3-4 dozen battle groups and wings and fought in a dozen block wars.
Winning, loosing and coming DAMN close to a victory a couple of more times

We have had great allies and friends in this game, and also incredible enemies.
I consider almost all of them my friends still to this day, may they be friends or foes.

Very, very short summary of the time under my command in Wolfpack:

Round 6 - The Brotherhood, with our close and dear allies at the time NoS. – We even won the round – honourable mention goes out to FoS aswell, our powerblock!
Round 7 – NEWX (NoS, Elysium, Wolfpack, Xanadu), the all so feared super block that was countered and killed by no less than 10 alliances!
Round 8 – WoE (Wolfpack and Elysium, aka The Wolves of Elysium), impressive underdogs who grew very strong while building up in secret.. Had the round lasted longer, could it have turned differently ?
Round 9 – WEET (Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse, ToT), post impressive and effective block ever I think, slaying VVOMM fast with NAHR, and later also dealing with NAHR way to quickly, leading to the clash of the super powers WE vs ET – a ridiculous war , lol .. we lost while I was in exams fs! Not to mention being owned by admins. ?
Round 9.5 – LDK/Dragons(having left WP from their original BG form) power play ahoy! They won easily.. WP took rank #3 (I was in Spain, studying - advisor)
Round 10 – WP rank #3 (I was in Spain, studying - advisor)
Round 10.5 – WP took rank #3 (I was in Spain, studying - advisor)
Round 11 – WP’s poorest round to this day, finishing 8th (I was in Spain, returned later on)
Round 12 – WP rebuilds and finishes rank #5 and #2 on roids!!
Round 13 – Flying start!! After having won speed round and beta, we enter the round at #1 in tick 1 by FAR! And we keep that lead for about 800 ticks straight dominating strongly, seeming almost untouchable! We loose it 1 night when attacked by the universe, but retake the #1 position and keep it until tick 1000+
Round 14 –

I believe we have made quite an impact on the game throughout the time of our existence.

Some points we considered before reaching this decision

- Since about the end of last round we've lost a good fraction of our core, venturing a guess between 30-60%.
- From our current performance, we're hurting our members more than helping them.
- The HC simply don't have enough time to rebuild everything.
- None of us really has the time anymore it takes to run an alliance properly like we used to. Trying to keep it alive at any cost only hurts our members more than it helps them.

Current HC situation = Rabba, Darky, NitinA and Catwoman are all to busy with full time work, while m0shy has been ill and Excalibur is in for surgery soon, and so is Vargon. Cavalier has been busy almost the entire round.

I honestly can’t give any more time than I am doing already, and the rest of the HC feels the same.

I would like to think we will be back one day.
Who knows…

The community value of planetarion is enormous!
That is what it is really about!
Making friends around the globe!
I find it remarkable, and a huge privilege to have gotten to know so many interesting people in this game!
I'm very grateful for the opportunity given to me, getting to know all these people.

Anyone had a past girlfriend who never could understand this thing called Planetarion?
“You all get together on IRC and discuss numbers and stuff, and agree to all come back in the middle of the night to attack together?”
"Why on earth does he jump out of bed butt naked while the alarm clock goes off at 04:55 and run towards the computer???"
"Scan what??!??"

So long, and thanks for all the roids!

Humble Regards

Rabba
On behalf of Wolfpack HC
Darky, Catwoman, Cavalier, Nitina, Excalibur, M0shy , Vargon and myself

P.S pardon me if it looks messy, but I simply have to get it posted.. no matter how it looks..
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:33   #2
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

i dunno really what to say, that´s such a sad moment, i´ve been WP HC since end of r5 now, and it´s been a blast. But now RL is catching up on us, we´re all way too busy to still run an alliance properly, so we decided it´s best to disband.

thx to everyone that we have worked with and good luck to our members.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:34   #3
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

what to say? its a terrible day...

its amazing how much a stupid online game can mean to someone, ive spent the last year gettin to know a group of foreign people from all over the world who its unlikely id ever meet... yet it brings tear to ya eyes to close it.

i played with wp for 2 rounds before PaX, then had to leave for RL reasons, wen i came back to pa i went straigth back to WP. its been my home since PHNX (who a few might remember, *sex0rs az an callan an ofc the rest of u (behe u aint escapin)*.

moving through the ranks of wp, i got to know some excellent people, and id like to thank everyone!!! there are 2 many of u to mention, a few tho, nitina - the best mil dude in the world, rabba - just 2 hot for words and an absolute pleasure to work with, cat - the nicest person on IRC, excali - couldnt of wanted a nicer guy to be a hc with, varg/high - cant wait to play with u guys again! the rest of u i wub 2, from plaank and bob for the random nights of boredom, to bull cos u love points! sorry to those who i havent mentioned personally!

to wrap up, if i ever play in an alliance as fun as wp again id be amazed and over the moon.

i wish u all well, and hope to see everyone soon!!!

~WP HC M0shy

Proud To Be Wolfpack
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:35   #4
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

As I laid on the bed today thinking about Wolfpack and our history and what I’ve been part of these last years, I realised that it’s been 5 years already. 5 years since I broke up with my ex-gf, to the date! This weekend! The one who broke my heart for ever ?
I find that that incredibly odd!
Is it just a coincident?
Has the circle ended?
Am I cured of heartaches?
God works in mysterious ways! He pulls some funny shit! ?

In a way it’s been like therapy to me an at the same time an escape from reality.

I’ve been a student for most of my pa-career, and had several sick leaves from work.
But hell! How else are going to be able to succeed in this mad game!?

From my personal experience it’s impossible o play your planet 100%, control your galaxy, lead BG’s and run a huge alliance properly unless you are un-employed, a student who don’t go to class or have a sick leave from work lasting at least 3 months!

Today I have a job working 8-10 hours a day which I really enjoy, and finally starting to make a lot of money!
I simply don’t have the required time anymore to keep running an alliance.

After having been sick for years I’m feeling better than ever both physicly and mentally!
As well as being working full time again, I’m also getting my strength back and able to go to the gym 3 times a week. Might even be 5 times soon ?

I choose LIFE ! The mysterious Real Life

So clearly my cyber life looses out, and my alter ego rabba will slowly withdraw from the scene (yeah right..)

It started already back in r9 really when I had to focus on my exams in order to pass them so I could go to Spain, and study my 3rd year in Barcelona and get my Bachelor degree in International Marketing!
I did so, and returned in r11, with a late arrival – started to clean up and slowly prepare for r12. We kept rebuilding the whole of round 12 with Wolfpack finishing very strong in the end. Only had time to get #5 on score, but an impressive #2 on roids!!
It was during r12 my friendship with Nitin grew and I trusted him enough to bring him up to work with me on Military in HC. A decision I have never regretted. Together we kicked some serious ass! And it brought back a lot of motivation for me and the rest of the alliance!

You all saw us in Round 13 !!
Oh, my god!

I’m proud as hell to be Wolfpack, and to have bared witness to our performance that round!
You can debate it all you like, but the fact remains; what Wolfpack did from Tick 0-800 roughly was damn impressing. Keeping the #1 position for 1000+ ticks. I don’t think anyone saw that one coming! ?

I myself started writing my thesis around tick 800, as well as preparing for my 10 exams! And job interviews..
I was once again found to prioritise real life before pa. I busted my ass through the exams and got the job! ? great success for me!
Sadly things ended not so great for Wolfpack..
Being backstabbed by Hydra, moral dropping.. on top of a huge escalating block war, our ally HR being taken down hard, as well as getting a crucial broadside from NoS who were able to 3 fleet attack us due to them being nap’ed to almost everyone!

As bitter as that may sound
I honestly have no hard feelings towards anyone!

My plan was to finish Round 13 winning it for Wolfpack, and then retire.
Sadly you bastards couldn’t give me that pleasure!!!

I agreed to stick around for round 14 aswell, as CEO of Wolfpack – but my role was not meant to be operational, but more tactical and more of the advisory sort.

Sadly none of the HC’s can put in the time needed anymore either.

Running an alliance of Wolfpack’s magnitude is a fulltime job!
It’s a massive responsibility. I doubt you peons even got a clue what it’s really about, and I try to say that in the nicest possible manner ?
Honestly if you have never lead a large alliance or clan, or worked in corporate management or something similar to with the responsibility of up to 100 member groups or more, then you can’t even begin to imagine all the work, preparations and constant maintenance both internally and externally and having to evaluate everyone and everything day to day and see it in perspective to the surroundings you compete in!

I doubt even PA-Team really knows this. It sure doesn’t seem like it sometimes..

So take my message either way you want – but know that I’ve been doing this since round 3 (round1 as a peon).
This has not been a quick and hasty decision.
We have fought many wars in planetarion and lead Wolfpack with the same HC core for years now. I honest feel right about this, even if it hurts to do so.

This old wolf defiantly needs his rest!

---
Where in the Holy Roids name do you start to thank people ??!
I'll try to edit it in tomorrow..
tonight I just want to be left alone
--
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:37   #5
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

It is a sad day in all of our lives, for those of us that have been here so many years, and also for those that have recently come to us to find that we are such a great community here. I have always been known as the heart of wolfpack, and my heart will always be here no matter where you all go. You will remain my cubs as I untie the apron strings and let u all out into the big wide world out there.
Remember what wolfpack stood for, remember we played with honour no matter what and remember I love you all and always will.
One day we will return, bigger and better and untill then remember the good times as well as the bad for the good times sure out wieghed the bad times
I sit here with tears falling.
Its like saying good bye to some one that you have loved and trusted for so long.
But remember we will always be Wolves in spirt, and that can never be taken away from us.
Peace be with you all, and thankyou from deep in my heart for all of your support.
Catwoman WP HC weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:39   #6
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

im sorry to hear this.. wp was a great ally where i had fun time..

good luck to u all and many hugz.
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:41   #7
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

a sad day for PA
hope the PA itch catches you guys and drags you back in (as it did for me)

greetz

Xontas
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:42   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

A very sad day .. i remember packs creation ... i've been in your sights as an enemy and as a friend ..
both have been a pleasure

on behalf of hr i'd like to say working with u has been a great pleasure, you have been proffesional and courageous ...

My heart goes out to all of u that have worked so hard to keep pack the alliance it is over the years..

from wolves to wolves ... we'll howl on the next full moon in memory and respect !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:44   #9
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Always a sad day when any alliance disbands but espeicially one which has been around for so long
all the best to all of you in the future.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:48   #10
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Very sad news indeed

WP will be remembered as a giant as it closes another chapter of the scaringly growing book over disbanded planetarion alliances. Best of luck to all the members of the pack.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:49   #11
mng

mng is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gulp*

Well it's been great fun the few rounds I've been in WP.. joined in the freebie round 9,5 and stayed ever since. I don't have anything else to say.

- Phil Ken Sebben
mng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:51   #12
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Good luck to you all

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:54   #13
plaa`nk
\o/ Wolfpack \o/

plaa`nk is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been an honour to be the wooden addition to the pack. To HC, thank you all for all your help, and what you have done for me, and everyone else in wp. You made not only one of the best alliances of this game -ever-, but perhaps _the_ best community I feel i have made friends from all over the world, close friends, whom i've never even seen irl. Thank you pack!!
BTW Rabba, i think it was a great post! And as a tribute to wp, i shall promise myself not to even consider to play PA again, until we manage to maybe get WP back on its feet, on the quest for glory! If not, ive gotta be returning for you guys! <3

Tho I've just been with you for 3 or 4 rounds.. (r10 or 11), i must say i am gonna miss you all! and ofc this ->

Catwoman, u are the nicest person i have ever met!
Rabba, thx for everythin, wouldnt be the same without a viking-hc
Excali, the beer! If im ever in dutchieland, ill look you up!
Moshy, Madbob, even HF - Best english guys around! * Sorry for us raping you 1000 years ago *
And everyone else! Thanks, it's been great!

Best regards, and wishes from woody - catty, im hoping my beanie arrives soon

<3

And M0shy, i actually got tears in my eyes when i saw how much u appreciate me and bob! *hugz*
[Scream] ^^
[%plaa`nk] you do :P

I hunt, therefore I am.. So seek the wolf in thy self..
-+- Wolfpack -+-

Last edited by plaa`nk; 14 Aug 2005 at 02:02.
plaa`nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:54   #14
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

I'm in mourning =(

/me waves bye bye to a great alliance

You know we would have done anything for you guys.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:55   #15
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

:'(
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:01   #16
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the Alliance Cemetery. It's more fun here, don't worry.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:23   #17
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

TBH, for me u are one of the last standing 'superpowers'.

Altough i do have looked at you with a lot of scepticism the last rounds I believe the legacy u are leaving behind is one that even exceeds the ones of vts/fury.

Somehow pack always was a 'warm' place to be in, and it saddens me to see it is no more.

Anyways, good luck and thank you for all the time you put in.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:24   #18
M666

M666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad day for all of PA
Proud to have been pack!
M666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:47   #19
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

To bad to hear this, ive always liked and respected WP and their members
Love ya moshy
`behe
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:50   #20
Zakarum

Sad to see that WP have descided to diband:/ Was fun to play with you peeps, even tho i dont play this round and was a bit inactive at the end of the last one
Wish the best for you all further, in pa and RL

-Xmas-Zakarum- :xmas:
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:59   #21
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

sorry to see you guys go

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 03:21   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

its a damn shame ur leaving...all th ebest to everyone who put their heart and soul into wp and i can understand the way you are feeling

all the best for the future guys

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 03:30   #23
Heru
NoS High Command

Heru is an unknown quantity at this point

This is truly a sad day for me. Although I departed Wolfpack a few rounds ago, I have always remained a Wolf at heart. I give all the credit in the world to Rabba, Cat, Darky, Caliban, adastra, DarkJedi, Aryn, Excalibur, and every other WP HC (past and present) that I have failed to mention. You made Wolfpack what it is. And to the members, past and present: well done. You made Wolfpack one of the most memorable parts of Planetarion, and no one can take that away.

It was a great run guys.

I am extremely sad to see it end.
r5-7: WolfPack HC
r8-11: retired
r12: NoS BC
r13-14: NoS HC
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 03:31   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sad to see ya dsband.

Hopefully one day you guys got time enough to restrt and play again.

Hope all wp members find a new home and dont stop playing planetarion.

ps Rabba. u know just aswel as me that Hydra didnt backstab ya. just a few left. the majority stayed WP the enitre round. - inactive or not-

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 03:49   #25
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sad news indeed.

RIP WP

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 05:05   #26
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

WolfPack ceased to exist after Round 4. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten
...I believe the legacy u are leaving behind is one that even exceeds the ones of vts/fury.
H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A ! H A H A H A H A H A !
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 05:32   #27
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

WTF.. go be lame someone else HobbieRogue.
God damn it talk about being dissrespectfull.

Crawl back under the rock you slidered out from.
damn, It would have felt good to punch you in the face right about now.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 05:53   #28
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

maybe wolfpack finished for you Hobbie, but for those that remained to fight, it continued for alot longer than the 2 or 3 rounds you were in there. That means 10 rounds not including the .5 rounds we have all played , plus speed games, betas etc. That is along time for many of us.
Let it rest in peace please, if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself would be appreciated.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 06:32   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

About time you stopped using that name to be honest. What to say on a positive note, good luck to all your members, you did have your fair share of decent players and I'm hope you all find new homes promptly, even though I don't have much respect for Wolfpack's command you guys did manage to hold a very leaky ship together for a long time you deserve a lot of credit for that, enjoy retirement guys, online database management isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

Planetarion is a very serious game isn't it Chaos ?

Last edited by Hicks; 14 Aug 2005 at 06:40.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 06:42   #30
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Sad day for the entire PA community, I hope to see you guys on the battlefield again some time. Gone today, but who knows not forever!
Good luck to the members finding a new home
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 06:43   #31
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember waaaaaay back when WP began, ......holy hell I was young! Cheers to WP on a long and fruitful adventure. Had to come out of 6 rounds of retirement to say that too, bah.....

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 08:04   #32
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

A very sad day... Good luck to all of U!
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 08:18   #33
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Rest in Peace.

Good luck to you all in your future endeavours both in RL and for the people continuing with their addiction

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 08:37   #34
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast

Round 6 - The Brotherhood, with our close and dear allies at the time NoS. – We even won the round – honourable mention goes out to FoS aswell, our powerblock!
Correction: You were allowed to share the top ranks while unable to take nr 1 planet.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 08:46   #35
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

this shouldnt happen .. im really really sad to hear this
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 09:55   #36
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I've never really liked WP, not least because I tend to see them as the last of the 'great evil' alliances (Legion, Fury etc). But I am still sad to see them go. Like Legion and Fury they have, to me, become part of Planetarion itself, perhaps a defining feature!
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 10:26   #37
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

a very very sad day

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 10:30   #38
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

still sad WP HC never gave new HC a change to run it.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 10:36   #39
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck to you all.

I still fondly remember when I was allianceless and Cat PM'd me asking to join The Pack and I had many enjoyable times there.

I wish you all the best of luck in the world with whatever you do and see and that we'll always keep the light on for you
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:01   #40
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you all hope you all find new homes to idle in.

Lot of alliances going nowadays.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:35   #41
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

it tis indeed a sad day for all wolfpackers and i wish them luck for whatever they do next
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:53   #42
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame to see wp disband, hope you guys find a good new home

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:55   #43
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I hate to be negative, but
"Round 13 – Flying start!! After having won speed round and beta, we enter the round at #1 in tick 1 by FAR! And we keep that lead for about 800 ticks straight dominating strongly, seeming almost untouchable! We loose it 1 night when attacked by the universe, but retake the #1 position and keep it until tick 1000+"

that really stuck out as idiotic to me. You were the only alliance with 100 members, all you need is a mediocre average score, and about 30 more members than everyone else to hold #1 until about tick 600-700 or so, then the real xp and score start happening and you drop. Also, your proud of dying in one night? That means you had no real incoming so noone even contested your "great" start, as they knew that they could wtfpwn you at will. You guys sucked in RD 13.

In addition, you sucked in round 10 also, contrary to your belief, your biggest planets waged war on HR planets in weak gals, and farmed them everynight, bragging that they always land. HR was not a contender either, your lame "Heroes for life" is the gayest BG I ever seen in my PA carreer.
WP has a few nice people, but sadly, despite this over long post that your HC who disbanded his lliance 1/3 way into the round did, you guys will be remembered as the ultimate fencesitters, round after round after round.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:11   #44
kingleh
Officer of Wolfpack

kingleh is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a sad sad day indeed.
The last great "evil" or not alliance of Planetarion seased to exsist tick 555.

I will always remember the fun we had, the internal jokes and the late nights..
But most of all, I will remember round 6, the round WP pwned the universe toghether with Jurgen and his Ðragons.
I will surely miss WolfPack, having been apart of it since round 3 I have seen the most there is to see of this great alliance, and it is with a heavy heart I say goodbye.
Hope we meet again in the universe, fighting together.

Forever a Wolf by heart!

And let me quote Green Day; I hope you had the time of your life!
Rnd 6: Wolfpack FC
Rnd 7: Wolfpack BC
Rnd 8: Wolfpack FC
Rnd 9: Wolfpack FC
Rnd 9,5: Wolfpack BC
Rnd 14: Wolfpack BC
kingleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:19   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Hobbie...go stick you head back up your ass n piss off

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:33   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

It's allways sad to see a legend die.

Wolfpack was a legend. Love it or hate it, but they will be remembered for lots of things. Maybe infamous for their fencesitting, but I dont think the people that got to know Wolfpack good will belive that. Others who complain about their fencesitting should just make their complains in silence.

I will always remember my round 13 galaxy with Apophis, Vargon and Highlander. We started off like enemies, but found friendship and fellowship. Other WP'ers I will remember is Rabbagast, Catwoman, Deadman (get back in the saddle mate) and Premier98.

I was never a member of Wolfpack, got the offer twice but stayed loyal. Whatever everyone may think of Wolfpack I will allways remember them as die hard recruiters and a good bunch.

And who knows.. A wolf may be beaten, but it almost always recover..

I wouldnt be suprised to see Wolfpack up on their feet again one day.

Anyways, good luck to all the players of Wolfpack, and lets continue the game shall we.
There are roids to be lost and roids to be gained. Sadly, Wolfpack wont steal anymore.

Kargool

*Lets out a little puppy cry in memory of distant shadows fading into the past.*
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 13:45   #47
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Well its another loss to PA... Seems the time for dying alliances atm, lets hope the new boys out there Hidden-A, Sycthe etc can start the road to becoming one of the greats, and the current experienced alliances finish that road and enter into a new Era of new gr8 alliances. Gl to the members of WP and sorry to see u go
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 13:54   #48
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

;(
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 14:41   #49
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Ignore all the bitter old players posting cramp in this thread, believe me the game did go on after you and your good old never to be matched in power/skill alliances left it.

Sad to see WP disband as it has been a good home to many of my galaxymates in past rounds (ploink and Zakarum etc). it was also fun cooperating with you guys during my first round in a decent alliance (r9 Elysium).

MiX
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 15:02   #50
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

noes! il miss the cute wolfies gl guys, sorry to cu go

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote