User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 13:49   #401
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who's gonna be blamed this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Scouse cba taking the piss out of you btw.
nah, Scouse isn't the idiot Parra, he occassionally makes sence. Mr multihunter

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 19:59   #402
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
hi, how are you and why are you still here.
surviving. WebAngel showing off how inept he is once again sorta attracted me back to discussions. How are you?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:22   #403
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
surviving. WebAngel showing off how inept he is once again sorta attracted me back to discussions. How are you?
Did you join SWG with Legion ?
Or not tried it at all ?

Comedy option/hint: Fang is also playing SWG
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:32   #404
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I dont even know what happened, but I think anyone who makes Webangel a HC member prolly deserves what they got.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 18:58   #405
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Did you join SWG with Legion ?
Or not tried it at all ?

SWG is far too expensive for me right now. It only came out in the UK a few weeks back. I will eventually try it I guess, just not this side of Xmas.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 20:11   #406
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SWG is far too expensive for me right now. It only came out in the UK a few weeks back. I will eventually try it I guess, just not this side of Xmas.
heh, maybe we'll meet someday in SWG then

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:36   #407
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Fang play on a different server to Legion.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 01:01   #408
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Just fine, staying the **** away from PA forums atm.

Making an exception by posting here because I'm with company that still read pa forums so when I get back home tomorrow I'll be off for quite a while again.

Edit: Btw don't even try SWG, its crapper than crap with a bit of crap on top, atm I understand its like pokemon online or something because everyone uses a million pets to fight for them or something, plus a crapload of other fundamentally broken stuff.

I recommend waiting for World of Warcraft, Horizons that just came out is crap as well, only MMORPGs that are good atm are Asheron's Call 2 which has just finished a year of rebalancing under the guide of Jessica Mulligan (which turned AO around) and is starting to shape up quite nicely and AO (although SL isn't all that good atm). World of Warcraft for me is 'the' game, its a blizzard game and they are determined not to **** up the launch with unbalanced and too little content etc, planning to start on 1000 quests in game, 100 dungeons, 20 massive dungeons etc etc so its looking really nice atm
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 06:20   #409
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point

posting to keep my account alive

seems like about 7000 of my posts got deleted =\
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:00   #410
Zh|l
Inquisitor

World of Warcraft I will play.

SWG just seems broken, with little content and not worth it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:12   #411
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Play Daoc.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote