User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:58   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Hi

I have a problem. But i don't know what it is. And can't be bothered trying to explain.

Care to offer advice anyway?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:00   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
suicide is the answer to all of lifes little problems (and some of the big ones).

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:01   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
trawl through the backlogs of threads here for a while. Im sure weve attempted to discuss it, digressed, descended into name calling and three fags have posted "this forum is boring" before never getting close to the problem being solved.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:03   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
oh and by the way can the advice be in the form that even a primacy school attendee could understand.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:21   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i have absolutely nfi how you managed to replace 'r' with 'c' (p.s, i ****ing hate that smiley, change it back karm!!)

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 05:20   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
oh and by the way can the advice be in the form that even a primacy school attendee could understand.
Kiss a girl full on the mouth.