User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:23   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What is God actually.

The best description I could find.

God to an adult is like a teddybear to a kid. You talk to it, it doesn't talk back, it makes you feel like someone understands or comforts you but nothing actually happens.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:25   #2
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
god is light" flash movie
god is groovy
god is love; his true character as demonstrated through hsi
god is dead
god is still
god is living in japan
god is me
god is for gays home page
god is more vicious? quiz
god is love/god is liefde
god is revealed to the rational skeptic
god is faithful
god is a bullet by boston teran
god is awesome
god is not in the
god is our ceo"
god is one in the holy trinity
god is my partner
god is not responsible
god is near
god is love
god is a little like
god is a playtpus
god is not a pit stop
god is known
god is a thug
god is good
god is first
god is in control
god is awsome" delcares baptist youth pastor
god is great
god is
god is good' by gaither vocal band
god is in the city
god is light
god is 4u
god is marching on"
god is a killer
god is impossible
god is living in japan now
god is me exposes a new meaning and plausible purpose for our existence
god is my co
god is within you
god is a lie
god is for gays
god is not enough
god is eating well
god is more vicious? is
god is love website is about baptism
god is that of human consciousness
god is a masturbator
god is faithful _º_¶
god is a bullet by boston teran in order to view this website
god is for us
god is eternal life through jesus christ our lord
god is an awesome god
god is not in the constitution the government cannot endorse any or all religions june 28th
god is ever present and lovingly
god is our ceo"
god is calling"
god is "only a theory" by michael shermer i've given more thought to the creationists demand that evolution be stricken from public school science classes
god is one
god is one and not three? attachment vs
god is a platypus
god is love receipt
god is with you
god is not dead
god is making two list
god is a big nascar fan
god is one lord
god is in control with the arrival of a long
god is great how about a few words on one of my least informed subjects
god is a dj on the abc
god is made of soap
god is a consuming fire
god is the manifestation and revelation of his love"
god is greater
god is in this? i was listening to a radio preacher the other night and he was talking about adversity
god is marching on
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:36   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
god is light" flash movie
The ultimate argument for atheism - god is a flash movie abonimation.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 03:25   #4
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
When you talk to God, it's prayer.
When God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 04:36   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I pity atheists.

Or any kind of people with a too narrow view on religions, or anything, really.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 04:58   #6
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Are you sympathizing with theists by acknowledging the purpose of God in their lives? Or as an atheist are you trying to express your superiority over theists because, "nothing actually happens" as a result of their faith? Perhaps you're a theist yourself and while questioning your faith you came up with an amazingly trite quote. Or are you just spamming? Basically I'm asking because I'd like to respond and I'm almost sure my response will be antagonistic however I need you to clarify so I know which angle to go on.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 05:31   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
clearly god is a 3-letter word...
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 07:12   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol religus ppl r dum
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 10:50   #9
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
God is teh big beard in teh sky.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 10:54   #10
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple
god is a lie
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:19   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
We are god.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:21   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
The google clip was amusing. I need to remember to search that next time I end up arguing about God.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:38   #13
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I did your god in the ass.

The 2nd coming, so to speak.

Weak minded fools! Your god is wrong! <-- is what I once shouted at some mormons who were bothering my sister.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 13:01   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
God is the electromagnetic field that surrounds this planet and exists in every living thing.
GOD IS THE FORCE!

So be it, Jedi.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 14:50   #15
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Buddha was God. He is dead now. God is dead now.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:26   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
God is the aging Mexican who I buy dodgy boritos off on a saturday night.

PS The possession of a teddy bear strikes me as distinctly more likely than for most people to have a belief in god theamion.