User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:33   #1
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Gooooood Morning everyone...

As im sat here... with my roll-up and a coffee, having a lecture to go to in about 20 mins. Im wondering what the coming day will hold for meh.

naturally i have come to the conclusion that i will return from my lecture in 90 mins and most likely go straight to bed, after having not slept since sometime yesterday...

after that, i will no doubt end up realising (again) just how much i have still to catch up on, and with that revalation, 'put it off until tomoro'.

which really means ill waste the whole day on irc and browsing this place in the hope a decent thread shows up (i do not consider this a 'decent thread', however im too tired to think one up and just felt like seeing just what life there was in this forum at this time of day).

so anyone doing anything remotely interesting today? or is it just the same old same old?
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:41   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Gooooood Morning everyone...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
just the same old same old?
My life is about as interesting as a cheese sandwich
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:52   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Gooooood Morning everyone...

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
My life is about as interesting as a cheese sandwich
Very, that is.

I'd like to have one now.

A cheese sandwich I mean.

There's no hope for a life.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:14   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Gooooood Morning everyone...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Very, that is.

I'd like to have one now.

A cheese sandwich I mean.

There's no hope for a life.
White or brown bread? how many rounds?

Would you like mayonaise?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:17   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
as it turned out. i got to my lecture, no one was there.

i took it upon myself to not go exploring to find where they all were as any sensible student would do, but go and speak to my head lecturer and find out just what id missed.

i have 2 weeks to hand in what i should really have had 6 weeks to prepare and complete.

'i think i'll do it tomorrow'
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:21   #6
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k

'i think i'll do it tomorrow'
so irc then?
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:45   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Its one of my rare free days today. I just got up also, browsed the forums here and in legion, ended up getting moody so went out for a fresh bread and siggys. Sun is shining, its great weather really and i feel good. Ill go take the dog for a long walk and after that take my son to swimminglessons, then eat at my mums cause its schoolholiday and my son will spend a night at her place, like he does every schoolholiday...(yes, i started training him to move out asap, he is 5 ...hehehe)
Tonite ill prolly be playing some insane game on the comp, as it beats watching tv. Its monday night, and thats a lousy night to go out (as if I ever do). I work in shifts so my social life is fked up already anyways, but having your free days on mondays doesnot help much.

Ill prolly be social with some irc friends instead and go too sleep way to late as i have a late shift tomoz so no pressure to get up early...

ah well, thats my day

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY
DONT LET IT GET AWAY!!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:46   #8
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
my life is boring.

this hot chick from a private school likes me tho.

but she says she doesn't know me well enough, so 'nows not the time' :/
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 11:12   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gooooood Morning everyone...

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
White or brown bread? how many rounds?

Would you like mayonaise?
White or rye.

Yes please.

ROUNDS? EH
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:35   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
my life is boring.

this hot chick from a private school likes me tho.

but she says she doesn't know me well enough, so 'nows not the time' :/
in other words,

your too focused on the hot
and not enough on the chick
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia