User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 02:13   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Jj

your a ****

i can crteate a badass vbulletin stuytle

suck you bitch

i can so do a better admin versiom than you

in case you ahavent notices inm sightly drunk

blame catherenine, beckys housemate

[did i put beckys address here at some point, no i didnt, good good]

send any cingrats to engagement to backy as well

i cant belive we lost 2- 2

Last edited by Starbucks; 30 Jan 2003 at 11:10.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 02:15   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread had potential to be funny...

until u posted in it starbucks

ps. 'old'
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 02:42   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
the days of posting while you are drunk and stating it and excaggerating it with typo's are over, boyo
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:38   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh my god, he spoke pseudowelsh!

:eek:
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:40   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jj

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i cant belive we lost 2- 2
I find that equally hard to believe.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:02   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
JammyJims drunk thread was funnier

Mnetal note: pull plug out of computer before going out and post post it note on monitor saying "no"

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote