User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2012, 05:45   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
War Declaration

I formally declare war on xvx.
Once they are roided to the ground it will be haven, then dfwtk then pwned.
Might not be in that order.

I should make clear, as in the past, this is not me declaring on behalf of my alliance but as me.

Just me.

Good luck with that.

Forest

Disclaimer:
When I say just me, I mean just me as in xvx meant just xvx.
I hear on the grapevine that xvx/hvn/pwned/dfwtk have been blocked and ganging up on smaller alliances all round. Sometimes, the smaller alliance bites back.

Enjoy...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2012, 05:50   #2
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: War Declaration

Now this I look forward to.
Unread 1 Sep 2012, 18:08   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Forest, embrace irrelevance.

It's bliss, believe me!
Unread 1 Sep 2012, 22:43   #4
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

[22:42] <SmartAss> Quote 1065: <Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round <Phant> heh <Phant> doubt that <Phant> you are the nelito of CT
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2012, 22:50   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

So now ds have nelito and forest they are unstoppable??

Gm in a round Of attacking stats (something ct are good at) why don't you just give up on defence and 3 fleet attack ult every night??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2012, 23:48   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why don't you give up on acting like a dick some time? I'm sure the rest of us would be grateful.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 03:55   #7
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Why don't you give up on acting like a dick some time? I'm sure the rest of us would be grateful.
This will be one of the rare occasions i will agree with you
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 03:57   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well he isnt acting like a dick.
Im sure there is a lot of people the world of PA would be gratefull to be rid before someone like forest hangs up his boots.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 13:11   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Butcher - mz was responding to Kaiba, not to Forest.

edit: I think
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 13:38   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Correct.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 16:46   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Butcher - mz was responding to Kaiba, not to Forest.

edit: I think
I dont see what was dickish about it. Recent rounds show that CT has crumbled when it stops attacking and tries to protect what it has. Why cant it 3 fleet Ult every night - or atleast 2 fleet? This round has attacking stats and CT is an attacking alliance.

If they follow the same old pattern then it will 99% be the same result, Ult win - CT finish 2nd or 3rd.

I was just suggesting that doing something different might be more profitable for CT
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 19:31   #12
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I think you have him missunderstood.He's not acting like a dick, he's providing his insight as an alliance expert.I have also missunderstood him on being an Ultores fan, that's his main unit of analysis on how things should be.
Unread 2 Sep 2012, 21:14   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
I think you have him missunderstood.He's not acting like a dick, he's providing his insight as an alliance expert.I have also missunderstood him on being an Ultores fan, that's his main unit of analysis on how things should be.
Well calling Kaiba a alliance expert realy shows that u mustve missunderstood more than just that

Unread 3 Sep 2012, 08:36   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

The fact that you missed the sarcasm says more about you to be honest...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2012, 18:33   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
The fact that you missed the sarcasm says more about you to be honest...
So he is not an ultores fan?

Unread 6 Sep 2012, 14:41   #16
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

basically buly points out, on a regular basis, that kaiba 'fanboy's' ult to the n'th degree..

and when he isnt promoting thier newest single, their new range of clothes and the fantastic new attitude towards 'stuff' that ultores have... then he is fapping off to the thought of them..

end of