User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:26   #51
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
hahaha
loling.
Have you even finished school yet? you calling anyone a retard is one of the most amusing concepts I've ever encountered.

You know JBG was also shite? He's quite incapable of being decent on IRC too, beyond sitting at his pc desperately waiting for something to happen for him to drag out an entry from his awe-inspiring repetoire of one-liners. jer too, but he is gradually getting better.

For the record, and even jupp will agree to this I'd imagine - most attempts you make/made at wit on IRC are quite bad. You can tell you're putting effort into it, but... it jsut doesnt happen for you. I actually felt sorry for you a few times You forum gimps try to "force" humour (and quite bad humour at that) into conversations instead of letting the humour arrive naturally.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:32   #52
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

horn we got the cs server back with 32 regular players aswell, you should pop by
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:55   #53
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGirl
Im waiting for my pm.

lol you want an answer, i waited for you'res

plus i had to eat.

but well if you won't ill be the one then...

wich nick btw ?

nerdgirl ? annie ? sophie ?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:56   #54
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Don't ignore me boy I'm genuinely interested. Have you finished school yet or are you still repeating for the upteenth time?

I guess, push comes to shove, you can always put down forum-posting skills on your CV instead of GCSEs and the like.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:57   #55
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

EY! I was gone for 2-3 days!!!
Which I told ya about preround. That being said I am pretty awesomely active! so just pm me, and I ll reply within a good 10hours or so
Anyway, I can understand a kick of a person which has been involved with the core of an alliance playing, so I actually agree with the kick, and would have myself if I hadnt known the player in question personally myself.

-this is why u have been antivouched from alliances in the past newt, cause u knew me too well and would have spied for me. Lets admit it, eh?-

All credit to vgn for being around for ages, and infact newt..they have older ties than eXcessum. Since both UV and BD(?) was around since early r1 or late r2.
Someone correct me here, but I m pretty certain I was UV back in r2 or so

( edit: BD and UV merged somewhere around r6-7 or so into VGN?!? god someone help me here.. I ve seen too many merges and too many names! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:58   #56
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

VGN lover...

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:01   #57
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

I agree that the relations can be a good reason to reject someone from joining the alliance but to let someone in and kick after a few days into the round is not a nice thing to do really.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:02   #58
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
and infact newt..they have older ties than eXcessum. Since both UV and BD(?) was around since early r1 or late r2.
Someone correct me here, but I m pretty certain I was UV back in r2 or so
lol at you trying to undo all my good work in this thread

It won't work you know, you have 0 chance of allying with VGN this round! Tomorrow I'll knock another off the list for you
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:06   #59
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe. The joy of being a HC in charge of politics alongside Newt! <3

I hope most got u on ignore and / or never read ad

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:23   #60
newt
Banned

No one takes hte forums seriously anymore dude. This isn't r6!

That said, get the feeling you'll be kicking me out of excessum by the time im done with this thread be a sad sad sad day for the both of us
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:33   #61
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

theres a lot of things you can beat newt on. probably almost everything. but intelligence is most likely not one of them :|

Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:41   #62
newt
Banned

ah well, was hoping getting personal would bring out the rage in you horn maybe lure one of the other elite forum posters over here to point out what a wanker I am. It didn't happen, so lets move on we've just about had all the fun we can have together I think.

I've just been told the real reason Annie was kicked out of VGN by the way, hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Whatever your hc are smoking, I wouldn't mind having some ;(
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:42   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

First of all, to try and make a slightly sensible post on this matter. Who VGN kicks and why is really none of our business, nor does there need to be a two page rather pathetic thread on AD.

If I wanted to kick someone, and the rest of the HC agreed to, we would kick that person. End of story.

Not even anyone else in the alliance needs to know why.

So why the rest of the universe needs to know is beyond me.

But then again, why VGN actually bothered to care to reply to such a insanely silly thread is beyond me.
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 00:43   #64
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

cause i was stupid enough to be tempted.

and i really mean that.....
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 02:12   #65
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
First of all, to try and make a slightly sensible post on this matter. Who VGN kicks and why is really none of our business, nor does there need to be a two page rather pathetic thread on AD
AD has been shit for many a year now - so don't go pretending the shitness of this thread is anything out of the ordinary.

At least I've forced VGN to do the honourable thing and let annie know why she was kicked out - so the thread wasn't a complete waste of time. I've also got my fix of attention whoring over with for at least another week now too <3
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 09:47   #66
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

So lets air out the dirty laundry...

Here is what happened, pre-round NerdGirl had been very close a certain VGN HC. One night during pillow talk they were dicussing how to win the round nerdgirl suggested she would start a flirting campaign with the Excessum hc to try and get information out of them. The vgn was well pleased at this. He trusted his partner.

Unbeknownst to the vgn hc nerdgirl took flirting to mean going all the way. Nerd Girl began her mission of bedding all the Exces HC, not only in cyb0r sex sessions but in real life too. VGN HC knows Excessum HC in rl. It kind of like a sibling rivalary. She learnt a few things along the way and passed this back vgn hc who were excited they had a spy in Excessum. Still unbeknown to them NerdGirl was having all channel cyb0r orgies and the intel kept rolling in.

VGN HC became insanely pissed off when they found out. The topic changing was a signal that said vgn hc had gone off line and that she would be around to begin "baps for intel" gathering

Blind by rage and heart break VGN kicked NerdGirl.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 10:05   #67
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

fs who is leaking our HC channel :|

Unread 14 Nov 2007, 10:22   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
You were all but booted out. Admittedly we did invite you in the first place since on the forums you're cool - sadly you can't turn that into IRC coolness Though that said, you were alright the first time round - then you left irc for ages, when you came back you were a right boring tit. But yeh, it seems to be a trend amongst forums people. So used to having time to think out well-prosed insults/witticisms/one-liners that you kinda struggle with the ol' flowing chat and continuous wit thats needed on IRC.
horn is a pretty elaborate troll dude, as shown through his posts in this thread and I don't doubt he's a better ircer than you, you just seem to lack an understanding of irony

Quote:
No one takes hte forums seriously anymore dude. This isn't r6!
Yet you took it seriously enough to reply to the person who made this thread in reply to this one?

Anyway, can someone tell me the reason for annie being kicked? was it for being incredibly ****ing stupid and being a cashier for the rest of her life?
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 13:24   #69
NerdGirl

NerdGirl can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
So lets air out the dirty laundry...

Here is what happened, pre-round NerdGirl had been very close a certain VGN HC. One night during pillow talk they were dicussing how to win the round nerdgirl suggested she would start a flirting campaign with the Excessum hc to try and get information out of them. The vgn was well pleased at this. He trusted his partner.

Unbeknownst to the vgn hc nerdgirl took flirting to mean going all the way. Nerd Girl began her mission of bedding all the Exces HC, not only in cyb0r sex sessions but in real life too. VGN HC knows Excessum HC in rl. It kind of like a sibling rivalary. She learnt a few things along the way and passed this back vgn hc who were excited they had a spy in Excessum. Still unbeknown to them NerdGirl was having all channel cyb0r orgies and the intel kept rolling in.

VGN HC became insanely pissed off when they found out. The topic changing was a signal that said vgn hc had gone off line and that she would be around to begin "baps for intel" gathering

Blind by rage and heart break VGN kicked NerdGirl.

HAHHAHA You're pathetic.. You're fking stupid did you know that?
Gtfo with that just pathetic lies.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 13:28   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:facepalm:
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 16:04   #71
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
horn is a pretty elaborate troll dude, as shown through his posts in this thread and I don't doubt he's a better ircer than you, you just seem to lack an understanding of irony
You failed. I know thats a horrifically "forums thing to say" - but its true. Think long and hard about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retard
Yet you took it seriously enough to reply to the person who made this thread in reply to this one?
It shouldn't even be hard for someone of limitted intelligence like you to realise I wasn't talking to horn when I made that comment. And of course I'm gonna reply to trolling.... why not?
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 16:09   #72
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
( edit: BD and UV merged somewhere around r6-7 or so into VGN?!? god someone help me here.. I ve seen too many merges and too many names! )
BD & VGN merged in R6 (we kept the BD tag at that time) - the merge with UV didn't happen until the end of R8. I don't recall exactly when we re-adopted the VGN tag - I'd need to be at my other PC for those records.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 16:15   #73
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

funny thread, i laughed.

oh, for those who care: UV is playing travian now (the Norwegian version).

irc.travian.org
#uv cool
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 20:42   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You failed. I know thats a horrifically "forums thing to say" - but its true. Think long and hard about it.
Dear god stop talking like this.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 21:00   #75
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

newt over kila, easily
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 21:59   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i've been skeptical on everyone's recent love on horn's recent return but this is top form indeed andrew, top form indeed.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 22:04   #77
jerome

do you like dillinger escape plan yet
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 22:22   #78
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You sure showed him!

Quote:
It shouldn't even be hard for someone of limitted intelligence like you to realise I wasn't talking to horn when I made that comment. And of course I'm gonna reply to trolling.... why not?
I like the way that you changed the name in the quote code to "retard", some people could take it to mean that kila is a retard!

That's pretty clever, I wish I thought of things like that
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 22:38   #79
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's pretty clever, I wish I thought of things like that
Thanks man, I love being told how clever I am. If you want other tips on how to get one step ahead in the crazy world that is the internet, just drop me a line.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 22:43   #80
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Dear god stop talking like this.
Quite ironical since I only said it to point something out to "forums-type" people that say things like that

Oh wait, horn/kila did have a point earlier to be honest. Never quite have understood what irony is ever since someone told me that:

"a woman asks how she looks in her dress, she looks pretty bad, so the husband says its a nice colour"

is irony. You wouldn't believe the number of times one friend inparticular has had to scream and shout at me that it isn't but still, cant train an old dog new tricks.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 22:59   #81
newt
Banned

Quote:
newt you're kind of a nice person but your posting is really, really bad.
Do you honestly think I'm trying to make good posts? I'm one of those attention whores that gets off, literally, on bad publicity. If I wasn't I'd pretty much be the perfect internet user which would be boring
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 23:10   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I not so subtly referenced point 11 of the mod gripes did you think "hay, maybe that's a sign I should continue as before"?
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 23:18   #83
newt
Banned

Quote:
stuff
Again - back on a serious note, you're retarded, don't even try to mock those that probably have three times your IQ.
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 23:30   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

Mediocre thread originally with point resolved descends into flamewar. Moderator takes action. Crowds applaud enthusiastically.