User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:26   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Over.

Pretty much done with PA after round. Its turned into a joke, and I must leave while I still have my dignity. I am throwing in the towel baby!
I would like to thank Ascendancy and alliances of the past, that helped the game in any way they could.

I would also like to thank individuals like jester that did everything they could to try to improve the community and give back to the game.

PEACE.

P.S. Since I never, ever, ever, used any of the gay smile things, I will take this time to get it out of my system:
:crymeariver:

Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:33   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Over.

You might as well stay since you lost your dignity long long time ago :-(

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:40   #3
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Talking about RL dignity bub. All my RL friends that I started playing with years ago are long gone, and they giggle when I say I still play.
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:53   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

ah - i never experienced that kind of thing ... sorry to spam your thread but i thought it's better me than nobody else.

i have to say that i liked you at some point between r11-r14 i'd say, after that it turned more to 'crazy-weird' and now it's quite neutral which is probably a result of your activity.

There were some times when you tried to contribute to the community but i always had the feeling that you had destructive tendencies :P
I agree about PA though. I cant understand how people can still play in proper alliances and play for 'rank'. The only thing that keeps me playing this round is to annoy my cluster alliance (hi c14)

i'm afraid you will come back anyway but until then you will be remembered i guess - good luck chikaboy

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:04   #5
Chika

Its only natural that a trolls thread has some form of spam in it.
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 11:45   #6
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care of yourself Chika. the little bit i have seen of ya, was entertaining to say the least. sorry you have to end on a (bad?) note with the game in its current state.
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 12:07   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Always sad to see a player leave, but seriously, Chika will be back before you know it.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 12:50   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah he will return soon enough as long as the arabs don't shoot him down
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 16:04   #9
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Pretty much done with PA after round. Its turned into a joke, and I must leave while I still have my dignity. I am throwing in the towel baby!
I would like to thank Ascendancy and alliances of the past, that helped the game in any way they could.

I would also like to thank individuals like jester that did everything they could to try to improve the community and give back to the game.

PEACE.

P.S. Since I never, ever, ever, used any of the gay smile things, I will take this time to get it out of my system:
:crymeariver:

Thank **** your leaving. One less moron.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 09:19   #10
Chika

Virall, you are an ugly man.
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 09:34   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good Luck mate.

You will enjoy it thoroughly.

At least I am enjoying not playing this round immensely.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 12:07   #12
Chika

Thanks desse. I haven't played immensely since like RD 19 I think. or 18. One of those. Instead of spending a few minutes a day on pa, I have just decided to be done with it.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 10:19   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Go away, never come back

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 17:54   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

laters negro, see you on the flip side
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 18:24   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good bloke, good player
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 22:07   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Congrats
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 00:44   #17
|Md
The King of Smilies

|Md is on a distinguished road

Enjoy RL

. : Soaring where Angels fear to fly : .

Proud to have been [Insomnia]
|Md is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 13:10   #18
Chika

Alright peace dudes. Was good playing this round!
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 17:00   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Adios Chika, have fun in rl

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote