User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 May 2003, 13:07   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I killed last night

I hit a small bunny when its entire family ran across the road in the early hours of the morning. I avoided 4 of the cute furry little ones but one just stopped dead and there was 'no way in hell' the car was agile enough to avoid it :-((

I feel like a murderer. I stopped and turned round to see if it was still alive and it just looked up at me with really big brown eyes wide open in fear completely stone dead.

I had to say a prayer and left.

I feel so bad :-((((((((((((((

MY SOUL IS FORSAKEN
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:09   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
YOU KILLED A BUNNY?

<-- Like that one?

Poor JJ. God have mercy on your soul.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:09   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

'Drink driving.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:10   #4
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Its just a ****ing rabbit.

I eat them from time to time heh, rabbit is nice.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:10   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I killed a rabbit which was crossing the road a few weeks ago.
If I had slowed down it would have made it but the guy behind me was tail gating me so I decided not to slow down I'm afraid.

Never mind, it's not like there's a shortage of them. The little buggers breed like... well, rabbits.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:13   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Did it splatter?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:14   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I 'feel' sorry for you. Not for killing a rabbit, but for having a guilt trip over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:21   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I killed last night

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

I had to say a prayer and left

Dear god,

a wabbit comes to you swift and sure like an arrow. Eat him for me.

ta muchly

JJ
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:45   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:46   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I killed last night

Quote:
I feel like a murderer.
That's because you are.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:50   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: I killed last night

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
That's because you are.
Pah. In Stockton , hed be considered a humanitarian for giving it a swift death.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:50   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
God does not approve of bunny killers. You will burn.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:52   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: Re: I killed last night

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Pah. In Stockton , hed be considered a humanitarian for giving it a swift death.
In Stockton, he'd have been burnt for being a sorcerer long before now.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:56   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are you a vegetarian? Because if you're not, I've got some sad news about your karma rating...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 16:01   #15
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i drove over a cat one time, he just came running over the road from nowhere. When i turned back i saw the cat jumping up and down in cramps or pain, and making a sound wich is just impossible to explaine. I heard it so well, even if i was maybe 100 meters away and the engine was running.

maybe one of my ****tiest moments in life, i didnt sleep good that night! And i realy wub cats
Unread 8 May 2003, 16:03   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I killed last night

Quote:
[b]I hit a small bunny when its entire family ran across the road in the early hours of the morning. I avoided 4 of the cute furry little ones but one just stopped dead and there was 'no way in hell' the car was agile enough to avoid it :-(([/b
You missed 4 of them? Not trying hard enough, my freind.

Quote:
I feel like a murderer. I stopped and turned round to see if it was still alive and it just looked up at me with really big brown eyes wide open in fear completely stone dead.
Probably not dead, only stunned. If it was dead it's eyes would have been duller. You should have made sure of it rather than left it lying half consious.

Quote:
I had to say a prayer and left.

I feel so bad :-((((((((((((((

MY SOUL IS FORSAKEN
Cheer up, only 9,999 odd and you'll have caught up with me. Although admittedly most of them were shot rather than run over. Although I did run over a badger once.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 16:31   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: I killed last night

Quote:
Roffly lol
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:12   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my geography teacher was explaining to us about how he hit a badger last week and had to avoid comment when, until it was removed yesterday, he kept overhearing comments in the staff room to the tune of 'did you see that poor, dead badger?'

i found that a bit 'heh'.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:13   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
JJ, if you're watching, should i go for seafront residences at aber? I like the sea, and i liked the seafront and stuff, it's nice.

recommend it?

if not where? rosser or what?

ta
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:29   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Every time you masterbate, God kills a bunny.

Please think of the bunnies ; AND DONT WANK AT THE WHEEL
:eek:
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:45   #21
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I hit a dog going 80 on the freeway once.

Normally, when you hit something, the car goes 'bump'

This time, the dog went 'splat'. No such bump.

I still kinda feel bad about that one.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:46   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Say... now I'm curious... did you poke it with a stick to make sure it was dead?

*poke* - *iep*....
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:46   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I found a dead cat outside college
You are sexy.

I shall have you, boy.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:45   #24
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
While God has mercy on us all, God will not be sharing his mercy with you.

The only way you can stop yourself from going to hell is it give a free carrot to every rabbit you see - pet it and kiss it.

R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:04   #25
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax

:eek:
rofl.

And you're getting the hang of the semicolons, man!

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:42   #26
Beëlzebooze

Beëlzebooze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax

yup,

and everytime a bunny dies, god kills a wanker.
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:49   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
By reverse thinking then;

Every time God wanks, you kill a bunny.

WHAT WAS THE WEATHER LIKE ON THIS DAY JJ ? SLEET ?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:59   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: I killed last night

Quote:

having been to stockton (much to my chagrin) i can confirm this would indeed have happened
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:17   #29
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
for once JJ. I feel sorry for you. i would have killed myself. sound familiar?
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 14:00   #30
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
JJ, if you're watching, should i go for seafront residences at aber? I like the sea, and i liked the seafront and stuff, it's nice.

recommend it?

if not where? rosser or what?

ta
The seafront residences are to close to Peer Pressure and the Bay so you get assualted by drunken students 24/7. Plus you would be living near me

Rosser is the best hall imo but all are ok except for Pembryn and Llanbadarn.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 21:16   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
My mum ran over a bunny once, of a fashion. It was in the road so she slowed down, and the bloody thing leapt at the car. Mad attack bunny.

Oddly enough in the rabbit vs. car battle, the rabbit lost. It did take a headlight on its way out though.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 23:21   #32
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
it is a little known fact that bunnies are some of the worst numberplate collectors in existance...
Unread 10 May 2003, 23:46   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So there he was, tied to a chair.

But he kept screaming, couldn't do a thing to calm him down.

Gagged him with a pretzel in the end.

Horrible way to die.