User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 May 2003, 21:33   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Is it just me...

Or does a lot of threads have the same Message Icon that this one has? The exlamation (or whatever) mark?

IS THIS A PLOT?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:35   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Many of them are Marylin Manson threads, and he always uses that.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:37   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Yeah, but not all..maybe not even half, are MM threads...
SO WHEN DID IT BECAME POPULAR?
IS THIS A PLOT?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:44   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
They're planning on making you a Moderator but you just lost the position due to going public with classified information.

:eek:
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:26   #5
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Marylin Manson is an attention whore
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:26   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

MM's 'thing' just became

oh dear.

(lo snurxeh)
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:28   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Thumbs down

I am going to rebel.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:30   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I am going to rebel.
at a rough estimate, you have about 2~3 days before you get banned for spamming

YOU GO MAN!! SPAM LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!

oh wait...

thats what you have been doing for the last 3 days

[the above prophecy was brought to you by the letter S and the number 9]
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:35   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
at a rough estimate, you have about 2~3 days before you get banned for spamming
I have posted a very small number of identifiable "spam" threads (ones with no meaning and just posted for the hell of it) Most of my posts have been relevant to the thread, and most I think even a few lines long. I just come to work early in the morning, and as I am an hour ahead of all the brits who post and so on, then it makes it look like I have been spamming, when really I have just been posting at a reasonable rate in a really quiet forum :P

besides, I am going on holiday for a week now, so I will be forgotten when I come back.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote