User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:08   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Stupid, white kid.

Or, the story of how stupid Snurx really is.

Well, yesterday was not swell for the little Snurx. Snurx decide to buy beer, and to go out and have some fun whit his friends!
Unforuentally, the friends had no place to go, and therefore, was outside and drank. Snurx dont like drinking outside, exept in very warm weather,so Snurx stayed home.
Later in the evening, Snurx called his friends. They were at a big party, but Snurx had no way of going there.
Snurx felt sad, and sat up all night playing computer games and talking to strange people on things called a forum and IRC.

Well, then, the story is not over yet! For today, Snurx decided to drink the beer he did not use yesterday! So, he calls up some of his friends, and ask them what they are doing. Nothing, just sitting oustide and drinking. Snurx dont like drinking outside, exept in very warm weather,so Snurx stayed home.
About now, Snurx calls his friends. They are at a big party, having really fun. Snurx has no way of going there, if he's not to walk for about an hour.
Snurx is sad, and alone.

Snurx is a stupid, white kid, that never ever learns from his mistakes.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:14   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
awwww
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:15   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
awwww
Well, at least i got you folks, smokes, and a whole lot of tea!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:17   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For he himself has said it,
And it's greatly to his credit,
That he is an englishman
(Yes, he is an englishman)
For he might have been a russian
Or French, or Turk, or Prussian.
Or perhaps Italian.
(Or perhaps Italian)
But in spite of all temptations
To belong to other nations
He remains an Englishman
He remains an Englishman
(And in spite of all temptations
To belong to other nations
He remains an Englishman
He remains an Englishman)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:39   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
what the hell is wrong with drinking on the streets?
youre one sick sick dude
snowball is crying on its grave
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:43   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Well, at least i got you folks, smokes, and a whole lot of tea!
but i don't smoke :\
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:43   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
what the hell is wrong with drinking on the streets?
youre one sick sick dude
snowball is crying on its grave
Nothing at all, exept for the fact that.
1. The police hates me. Everytime i get busted for it, while the other people only get the beer they have opened confisticated, i lose all my beer, or get a fine, or even get thrown in jail overnight.
2. Its 5 degrees or so.
3. Its dark.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:44   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Not even for me?
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:45   #9
Aryn
Happy

not for anyone :\
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:48   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I smoke

I'm at work though so no wine for me
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:48   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
not for anyone :\
You're breaking my heart.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:49   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
I smoke

I'm at work though so no wine for me

Poor you, no wine!
Im wondering if im gonna open a beer or not..
What do the GD people (Or, the people who are strange enough to answer) think about that? A beer, or no beer?
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:50   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
(BAD INNUENDO WARNING)

You were smoking the other night!

(That is all.)
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:51   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Drink whisky
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 00:31   #15
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
snurxy

I still wub you!

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 00:58   #16
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
1. The police hates me. Everytime i get busted for it, while the other people only get the beer they have opened confisticated, i lose all my beer, or get a fine, or even get thrown in jail overnight.
2. Its 5 degrees or so.
3. Its dark.
where do you live?
brooklins?
the police does know you?
hwo come
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 01:15   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
where do you live?
brooklins?
the police does know you?
hwo come

I live in Norway.
The police knows me for many reasons. For example, i think im the only "black block anarchist" that live in my area, and they hate those types. Also, they've always wanted to bust me for smaller things, like marijuhana, but exept for one case, they have never been able to take me. I've outsmarted them, so they dont like me.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:02   #18
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
2. .....
3. Its dark.
if its dark however will they see you...?

AHA!!!

*cough*
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:05   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
if its dark however will they see you...?

AHA!!!

You're to smart for your own good, mistar!!!

EDIT: Just for you sweeite
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:27   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
You're to smart for your own good, mistar!!!

EDIT: Just for you sweeite
Oh, and look under "Vandalism Archive", you will see a Snurx!

(You can vote on it, too Ap0k!)
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:46   #21
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh, and look under "Vandalism Archive", you will see a Snurx!

(You can vote on it, too Ap0k!)
provide meh with a link. and instruct meh on just what i should be doing, and i shall use it to pass the time while waiting for launchtime...
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:48   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
provide meh with a link. and instruct meh on just what i should be doing, and i shall use it to pass the time while waiting for launchtime...

Dude, see first posts...