User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:45   #1
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
some find me a job plz

ta
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:48   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Full-time, part-time, sommer, or...?

In any case, contact the nearest McDonalds. They are always looking for peons to sell their souls to the heart of capitalism.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:55   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
*points at the dirty washing in the corner of his room*

ill give ya 50p.

get it sorted.

if ur good, ill throw in a cloak of febreeze +3
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:56   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k

if ur good, ill throw in a cloak of febreeze +3
Stupid roleplayer-wannabe.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:57   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard Xillah wants to buy a new husband. He pays at an hourly rate of £5.74, + 'perks'.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:00   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Out of curiousity, how much would

a) Nodrog
b) Kurashima
c) TheMightyGoat

get additional cash from the perks?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:08   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Stupid roleplayer-wannabe.
if i wanted to be a roleplayer, id not be here posting drivel...

cunning
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:10   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
if i wanted to be a roleplayer, id not be here posting drivel...

cunning
You have already fallen to the category of D&D terminology

UNWISE
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:12   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

"LIGHTNEEN BOLT!!

SLEEP EFFESS!!"
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:15   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
"LIGHTNEEN BOLT!!

SLEEP EFFESS!!"
Dispel ****tard

(better say, these forums could use dispel gimmick or anti-gimmick field)
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:18   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
You have already fallen to the category of D&D terminology

UNWISE
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä no more than 5 mins later...
Dispel ****tard

(better say, these forums could use dispel gimmick or anti-gimmick field)
cunning
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:21   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
cunning
No MOCKING me, as you obviously STARTED IT.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:22   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

started what?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:25   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Rotten.

BLATANT BETRAYAL

I'VE BEEN FRAMED QUILTY OF NONSENSE!

I'm gonna get you for this, ap0k, I swear it through my pig-eaten mod Kurashima.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:27   #15
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Rotten.

BLATANT BETRAYAL

I'VE BEEN FRAMED QUILTY OF NONSENSE!

I'm gonna get you for this, ap0k, I swear it through my pig-eaten mod Kurashima.
splendiferous
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:28   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
splendiferous
Speak not, cursed traitor.

ps.

what does speldiferous mean?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:30   #17
Ap0k
Spritely:

if you dont know by now. i see no reason to enlighten you.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:31   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This thread turned gay.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:33   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
if you dont know by now. i see no reason to enlighten you.
I don't know.

But Ap0k cast the gayness over the thread by provoking me with D&D terminology.

Besides, nobody has yet told how many perk quid would Kura receive.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:34   #20
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
But Ap0k cast the gayness over the thread by provoking me with D&D terminology.
prove it
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:01   #21
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to buy a new husband. I pay an hourly rate of £5.74, + 'perks'.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:23   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I need a job myself.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:30   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I need a job myself.
McDonalds is a solution.
It might be a good idea to dial around the local offices.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:35   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
McDonalds is a solution.
It might be a good idea to dial around the local offices.
Unforteuntaly, (thats spelled wrong, but its early) no MacDonald's will have me, and i dont want to work there either. Only reason i know that they dont want me, is that a friend off mine was sick off me just sitting home while they were working/schooling, so he applied in "my name", and got rejected, beacause "he" was not the type of person they wanted in their organization.
Also, my political preferences prohbits me from eating at MacDonalds, drinking coke etc, so i would not work at a place i stay away from!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:38   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Okay Snurxie.

Then you're on your own. Call every single place in 5 mile radius, then answer every job advert on the paper.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:52   #26
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: some find me a job plz

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
ta
You could sell some tupperware and come along to #ostraka?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:56   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Student Guide to Working:

Bar work
Waitery-madness/Kitchen work
Telephone tech support á la BT
Customer Service centre phone operator person ('order taking' and 'query servicing')
Retail work (since you're 'here' I'm guessing PCWorld/Dixons stylee)
Ikea, they're mad as cheese. You've got to hit a big red button on the way out fs.
Comedy 'sell your body' option
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 16:27   #28
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Thread of Idiocy +3
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 06:16   #29
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: some find me a job plz

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
ta
Here
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 08:02   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Thread of Idiocy +3
DISPEL ****TARD