User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:26   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Have you ever Mooned

As in shown your arse out of a moving vehicle?

If so why?

And were you drunk/stoned at the time?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:27   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think i could ever lower myself to that level :\
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:28   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i can't say i have
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:30   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I hav'nt either but i have witnessed a mooning event.

One day a bus load of Student looking type people (wild assumption) mooned out of the back of a bus on the M6.

Balls and all etc
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:36   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not out of a moving vehicle.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:38   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Yes.

I was very drunk and stoned.

things happen. I don't quite remember the full event.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 02:02   #7
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Yes and I was sober.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 02:13   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 02:19   #9
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
no
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 03:34   #10
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
out a moving vehicle? no... but i have mooned when i was in 4th year.. scottish term... bout 7 year ago (im 21 now)
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 04:12   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Yes and I was sober.
female mooning must taste differently
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:18   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Why on earth would anybody want to do that?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:20   #13
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
The expression on your victim's face is amusing. Despite that it's one of those dumb things you do when you're a kid and have nothing to do. (At least in the US when all you do is drive around in your friend's car smoking weed and playing "beer")
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:32   #14
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
yup me and my cousin were going up on a sky cable car thing, and some skanks on thier way down decided to wave at us. We gave them the full moon each, and then for good measure mooned the next 3-4 cars which contained asian tourists and old people.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 11:11   #15
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been the driver of a gettaway moonie vechicle.
My mate mooned some lasses from the front passenger seat, as we overtook them on the A14.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 11:11   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
mooned at a moving vehicle...
Nearly did it again but realised it wasn't my mate that time... Nearly got the crap kicked out of me...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 11:13   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Wimps!

Get your nob out!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote