User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:45   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
If you could be a jedi.........

For one day, what would you do?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:45   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Take over the world.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:48   #3
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Take over the world.
How exactly would you do this?
f00l George Bush into making you president? obviously this could be accomplished because force pursuassion works only on the weak minded
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:50   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
How exactly would you do this?
f00l George Bush into making you president? obviously this could be accomplished because force pursuassion works only on the weak minded
That is step one.
2. marry Shakira.
3. do the same as i did whit Bush on the UN.
5. Profit
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 16:51   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Luke be a jedi tooooniiiiiight
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:03   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

2. marry Shakira.
I said you were a jedi, not Tom Jones
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:20   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
your avatar is the only reason I come to these forums now
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:41   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Do it for chewie and the ewoks!
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:44   #9
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
invent the 'force grab balls'* power and try it out on my brother

*like Darth's choking power...yet a helluvalot more painfull
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:50   #10
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'd just fetch things all day long with my ultra elite fetching skills. That or I'd clean my nails with my light sabre.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:08   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i'd stay in bed

all day, and move stuff around without getting out.
Oh, i'd probably get up at the end of the day to jump around a bit as high as i could too, and perhaps force-lightning the odd cat

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:06   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Get people in trouble by grabbing other peoples arses and boobs and lunchboxes and stuff.

How cool!

Also, persuade some nice people to have sex with me using my power.

I'd use my 'pull' power, can you guess what for?

I'd dive from a really high building and not die.

I'd go to the valley of the jedi so I can be a Jedis forever.

!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:12   #13
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Would it be too crude if I were to say I would play with my lightsaber all day?
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:24   #14
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
make people say stupid stuff lol
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:43   #15
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Would probably write down exactly how and why the lightsabre thingies work. And any other kind of technologies I can think of. Or at least copy all the high tech stuff and how to use Jedi-powers, from Jedi-memory to normal memory.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 23:03   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'd masturbate while levitating.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 23:07   #17
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm already a jedi...