User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:40   #51
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I'm still waiting for you to repeat your stupidity. It would really make my day for you to provide evidence of your own stupidity. Double fun, infact.
Keep your eyes on the ball. The original ball. Gayle will take it if you don't.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:42   #52
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Weren't you the idiot that labelled burgers and hollywood as objects of a growing level of culturedness?

And put the lid on it cornhole or I will put you on my ignore list.
Why on earth would I mind?

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:44   #53
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why on earth would I mind?
Because you are stupid?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:47   #54
(,')

Quote:
Because you are stupid?
Your just radiating stupidness today arn't you?

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:50   #55
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by (,')
Yes

And it attracts many many idiots
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:52   #56
(,')

Quote:
Yes

And it attracts many many idiots
You get what you deserve. Now, I'm still waiting for you to repeat your argument during the cultural debate.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:53   #57
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You are the worst poster ever.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:53   #58
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
You get what you deserve. Now, I'm still waiting for you to repeat your argument during the cultural debate.
I hope you won't eat and breathe while doing so.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:54   #59
(,')

Quote:
I hope you won't eat and breathe while doing so.
I hope you won't admit your that stupid.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:54   #60
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
You are the worst poster ever.
Who is?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:57   #61
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
I hope you won't admit your that stupid.
Bla bla bla

I AM hoping for it you know.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:07   #62
Asper

Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
Act as the opposite sex?

And where does the boarder go?

A lesbian usually is much more masculine and is, much like other males, attracted to chix. What about the non masculin lesbos. Are they attracted to the masculinity of their partner; and if so, why not men?

I herby define gay people as IT based on an assumption.

Oh

My

God

Hello homophobe, what side of the world did you woke up on?

I'm not gay, just bi, but nevertheless I consider this impossibly rude. Attraction is not always based on the outside dude, wake up, I'm more often attracted to a person because of their personality.

It's a stereotype that a lot of lesbian or bi woman that are very beautiful are with woman that look somewhat masculine.

What's your problem anyways? penis. envy?

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:09   #63
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
I can relate to Lebians as I also lick, I can not relate to Gay men as they bum other men, which I do not.

I saw someone mention earlier Butch and Femme. Is this in normal talk Dog and Cute?

I was once watching this program on C4 (natch) about that lesbian convention in florida, they followed this tank of a woman around (she was extremely manly, including the voice) and her casual partner (who was fit - ish) said that every lesbian night they go to this 'woman' and other like her get all the fit ones hanging round them all the time wanting a length of tongue. Oh and she said she acted like a man, treated women like crap, expected to put first in everything, farts in pulic and drink loads watches footy etc just like most men, and the girls just love it...

Now i can understand why girl would fancy other girls, but why fancy a girl who is just a man minus a penis? Something is kinda wrong about it...

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:13   #64
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -=Zyth=-
I can relate to Lebians as I also lick, I can not relate to Gay men as they bum other men, which I do not.
Do you find it hard to relate to women?

Maybe just people generally pose a problem for you.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:14   #65
Asper

I forgot I used to play handball, I was the goalie. I have some muscles, does that make me masculine? LoL

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:15   #66
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Now i can understand why girl would fancy other girls, but why fancy a girl who is just a man minus a penis? Something is kinda wrong about it...
why fancy a man who is just a girl plus a penis?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:16   #67
Asper

Quote:

Class

Okay could we got a locky tho?

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:17   #68
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Nod, I could almost kiss you for that comeback!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:19   #69
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Shemales are wrong and disturbing.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:19   #70
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i believe the term is 'stupidity'

now who looks the fool.

incidentally rico, ur prejudicing the entire gay/les/whatever community on your own experiences. just because you're so narrow minded doesnt mean everyone else is wrong when they disagree.

(and no, im not gay, im perfectly straight. i, unlike you appear to do, take things with more than a pinch of salt...)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:20   #71
Asper

Quote:
So are retards like you, ta.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:24   #72
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
How many TG folk do you know personally?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:45   #73
RiCo

Quote:
IF YOU ARE A MAN I'M BECOMMING BI LOLZ

Seriously. You made my day. Cheers

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:46   #74
Nodrog

hay Asper, what was your old IRC name I tried to remember but I couldnt and its annoying me :(
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:49   #75
Idi

Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I'm a strong femme who likes other femmes.
Gayle is fat.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:59   #76
Nodrog

I'm gay for Idi
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:00   #77
Asper

Quote:
hay Asper, what was your old IRC name I tried to remember but I couldnt and its annoying me
lol

It used to be SilverEclipse, I got confused with SilverSmoke, and there was another Silver as well :/

(p.s. I'm not on irc at all now

/edit/

I need the irc info :/ anyone gimme gimme?)

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:16   #78
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
i believe the term is 'stupidity'

now who looks the fool.
Hvis jeg hadde hatt Engelsk som mitt morsmål, hadde jeg sansynligvis vært overlegen i Engelsk gramatikk i forhold til deg.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:21   #79
DarthDaddy

Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
I'm a strong femme who likes other femmes.
In other words what he said: butch

Quote:
Refer to me as 'it' and I will happily make your online life a living misery. Clear?
he can call you whatever he wants, just ignore him if you dont like it.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:24   #80
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthDaddy
he can call you whatever he wants, just ignore him if you dont like it.
Indeed he can, just as I could call you an ass raping limpwristed faggot if i wanted, but that doesn't make it right or justified.
God forbid anyone on this forum might learn to respect people's feelings occasionally.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:26   #81
DarthDaddy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Indeed he can, just as I could call you an ass raping limpwristed faggot if i wanted, but that doesn't make it right or justified.
right?, there is no wrong or right.
justified?, why would someone need to justify himself to others?
and your free to call me whatever you want,and im free to ignore you or not, same option as gheyl2k has.

|edit|you edited your post after i quoted it,so i will just ad this comment: this is the internet, people should be sane anough to not care what people here say or do. If you care,then your nothing but a fool.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:28   #82
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I noticed you neatly sidestepped the issue of other people's feelings.
Stop trying to hide you're lack of a reply - answer to the whole or not at all.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:29   #83
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
God forbid anyone on this forum might learn to respect people's feelings occasionally.
I did not aim at Gayle (Altho I knew the predictable bitch, as she is, would throw flaming remarks back at me). Just look at her 'butchy' comment starting off. It validates my whole point even more.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:31   #84
DarthDaddy

Quote:
I noticed you neatly sidestepped the issue of other people's feelings.
Stop trying to hide you're lack of a reply - answer to the whole or not at all.
if you would learn to not edit your threads,you wouldnt have to look like a fool with comments like this.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:33   #85
Asper

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
I did not aim at Gayle (Altho I knew the predictable bitch, as she is, would throw flaming remarks back at me). Just look at her 'butchy' comment starting off. It validates my whole point even more.
Ah so coming up for yourself, and tossing a biting comment your way is classified as butch now?

I guess 90% of the female and male community on these boards are butch then...

COULD WE PLZ STOP FEEDING THE TROLL(S)

I know I'm doing it myself, but I'm not gonna reply anymore afterwards, not worth it.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:35   #86
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
the predictable bitch, as she is, would throw flaming remarks back at me
oh
yes

you are the BEST
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:45   #87
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gayle, why do you feel all lesbians are butch or femme?

I wouldnt consider you butch and manly in the way you act

But at the same time, you arent all flowery and femme etc.

Dunno.

Dont take it as an insult etc, its not intended as one

Why does gender have to be an issue?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:55   #88
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
gayle, why do you feel all lesbians are butch or femme?

I wouldnt consider you butch and manly in the way you act

But at the same time, you arent all flowery and femme etc.

Dunno.
That's why I described myself as a 'strong femme'. We can't be easily pushed into little boxes any more than men can be classed as 'tough' or 'wimps' but some form of familiar reference is useful to give people an idea of what's going on . As you say, I don't fit either. I'm the girl with the long hair and long painted fingernails who still hit a target at 150 yards with a 7.62 rifle
Quote:
Dont take it as an insult etc, its not intended as one

Why does gender have to be an issue?
Gender shouldn't be (and for many isn't) an issue. Anyone with friends in the TG community can tell you that
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:58   #89
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
I have never understood the need of some people to class, and judge and complain about what OTHER people choose to sleep with. How does what someone else does when you are not around affect you in any way?

My views on human sexuality were perfectly summed up by the Brilliant American comedian Dennis Miller:
"I dont care if you need to have sex with an aardvark in order to get off, just as long as you do not ask to borrow my aardvark."

Whenever you seek to pass judgement on how and why two consenting adults get their jollies in a manner that does not affect you, then you are obviously either trying to pass yourself off as some purveyor of superior morality, or you are just projecting your own terrible insecurities.

Oh, and on the original topic, I have three women burned into my memory who I have encountered over the years of my life. Three women whose beauty can only be described through poetry or song, three women who were so sttunning as to reduce me to tears simply by seeing them enter a room. I remember everything about them.

One was an English girlfriend of mine, one was a sweet Russian girl who shot me down quite hard when I asked her out, and one was a French lesbian who I was passing friends with. No butch there...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 19:17   #90
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Closing this thread due to its high inclusion of idiotic trolling and unfounded stereotypical crap.
I recall not that long ago putting a certain poster, who for teh sake of this thread we'll call "Rico" on final warning for trolling/posting idiocy similar to this.
a quick search for rico posts doesnt look particularly good for the account.

in advance, any more, even one dodgy post, an your banned sonny.

have a nice day to the rest.