User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 09:20   #1
JTheGayC

RIAA going too far?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040121/325/ejzxa.html
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 10:17   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: RIAA going too far?

Saying they are "going too far" implies they have the right to go anywhere, which I object to - aside from to go **** themselves perhaps.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 10:56   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the more i hear about the RIAA, the more i hate them, their heads are stuck in the sand
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:00   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Doesn't bother me, I'm not in America.
And if they start suing Brits I'll just go hide in a hole a few miles away from my home town. They'll never find me there!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:05   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd really like to be sued by the RIAA.

I'd turn up to court with a big bundle of papers playing the Perry Mason theme on my walkman feeling really
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:09   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Since that day is ever approaching, it's not like their cut is going to be much.

According to the court literature we have in the office priority debts don't include worthless settlements to corporate ****suckers..
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:26   #7
JTheGayC

the RIAA can sue anyone anywhere
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:28   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I hate it when people rhyme Gay with J.

It upsets me.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:36   #9
JTheGayC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
How?
Any country which american labels sell records too can have people sued such as Universal can sue the english and sony can sue the americans etc its called 'Law'
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:36   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
How?
Black Magic.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:37   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheGayC
Any country which american labels sell records too can have people sued such as Universal can sue the english and sony can sue the americans etc its called 'Law'
You're assuming that cases like these wouldn't be laughed out of a British court and the RIAA fined for wasting the judge's time.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:41   #12
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
If the British equivalent of the RIAA ever showed up I asume it would be a matter of minutes before we downloaded a program to protect us anyway.

You mean the BPI (British Phonographic industry)?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3395161.stm

Thing is its not just song-swappers being targetted by this. cd-wow.com have just upped the price of their cds because they were targetted for selling CD's cheap to the uk by importing non-european music.

It is quite obvious that this all relates to price fixing cartels. This is the legacy of the so called "Competitive Market".
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:44   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
You mean the BPI (British Phonographic industry)?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3395161.stm
Quote:
"The music industry will defend its rights under the law whether it is against traders selling illegally copied CDs on market stalls, or people uploading illegally over the internet," a spokesman said.
Excellent. It would appear that my "uploads off" strategy on Kazaa may be worthwhile after all.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:47   #14
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Furthermore since they have no right to monitor my downloads they may even be in crontevention of the data protection act.
This is not strictly true as the RIPA bill can allow certain bodies to monitor activities, although I think this is (currently) another grey area.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crimpol...uc/regulation/
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:57   #15
CjC
Throwing Shapes

I have also heard rumours every now and again that high street retailers pirate their own CD's, one person said once that it was estimated one in ten CD's sold in shops is an illegal copy (Dont really believe this myself though - it seems a bit unrealistic).

I have noticed that some shops do seem to sell a lot of odd compilations which contain copywrited songs but very vague acknowledgements in the case booklets etc..

I notice street retailers havent been investigated any.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:13   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

**** the RIAA

Let them sue me, 25000 tracks and counting.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:25   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i just have them for back up but i lost the original cd's

REALLY!

i hope they torture the RIAA staff to death
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:29   #18
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If they do sue, go out and buy a CD with every piece of music you ever downloaded. If you are like me, it might have to be more than one CD. In 2003 I wouldn't even have had to do that, but since the law changed thats all I would have to do.

I don't know if that would work in other countries, but they can't sue me for making copies of music I own over here. And how I make the copy doesn't matter, if its in a CD burner or downloading it. That would be cheaper than paying the 3000 dollar fine or whatever they would try to push.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:29   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i hope they torture the RIAA staff to death
They will.

(Assuming that by "they" you mean "Satan and his minions" and by "to death" you mean "for all eternity in the fiery abyss of Hell".)
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:31   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i mean some weird hack0r gr0up that just goes into 'r34l lif3' and abduct the RIAA laddies.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:31   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
That would be cheaper than paying the 3000 dollar fine or whatever they would try to push.
If I remember correctly they push for something in the region of $100,000.

It appears to be on the basis of "we only catch some, so those we do catch will have to pay for the ones we don't".

It's rather like saying "not many rapists get convicted, so we'll send those that are to prison for a million years", and it makes about as much sense.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:34   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i mean some weird hack0r gr0up that just goes into 'r34l lif3' and abduct the RIAA laddies.
That's not nearly as fun, though.

There's also the fact that death's too good for them. Perhaps, on the basis of their claim that the artists deserve the money, they should be forced to spend the rest of their life listening to Britney Spears.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:36   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am listening to Britney Spears as we speak.

Actually my current playlist is (i own all the original albums )

140 tracks in playlist, average track length: 4:11

Playlist length: 9 hours 45 minutes 56 seconds
Right-click here to save this HTML file.

Playlist files
  • 1. Britney Spears - Baby one more time.mp3 (3:32)
    2. Britney Spears - (you drive me) Crazy.mp3 (3:17)
    3. Britney Spears - Sometimes (4:04)
    4. Britney Spears - Soda Pop (3:20)
    5. Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy (4:03)
    6. Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken (5:11)
    7. Britney Spears - I Will Be There (3:53)
    8. Britney Spears - I Will Still Love You (4:02)
    9. Britney Spears - Thinkin About You (3:34)
    10. Britney Spears - E-Mail My Heart (3:41)
    11. Britney Spears - The Beat Goes On (5:51)
    12. Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U (3:23)
    13. Britney Spears - Overprotected (3:19)
    14. Britney Spears - Lonely (3:20)
    15. Britney Spears - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet (3:51)
    16. Britney Spears - Boys (3:28)
    17. Britney Spears - Anticipating (3:16)
    18. Britney Spears - I Love Rock 'n' Roll (3:06)
    19. Britney Spears - Cinderella (3:39)
    20. Britney Spears - Let Me Be (2:51)
    21. Britney Spears - Bombastic Love (3:05)
    22. Britney Spears - That's Where You Take Me (3:32)
    23. Britney Spears - What It's Like To Be Me (2:50)
    24. Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again (3:31)
    25. Britney Spears - Stronger (3:22)
    26. Britney Spears - Dont Go Knockin On My Door (3:43)
    27. Britney Spears - (I Cant Get No) Satisfaction (4:24)
    28. Britney Spears - Dont Let Me Be The Last To Kno (3:50)
    29. Britney Spears - What U See (Is What U Get) (3:36)
    30. Britney Spears - Lucky (3:25)
    31. Britney Spears - One Kiss From You (3:25)
    32. Britney Spears - Where Are You Now (4:39)
    33. Britney Spears - Cant Make You Love Me (3:17)
    34. Britney Spears - When Your Eyes Say It (4:06)
    35. Britney Spears - Dear Dairy (2:46)
    36. Britney Spears - Girl In The Mirror (Bonus Trac (3:37)
    37. Britney Spears Feat Madonna - Me Against the Music Peter Ra (8:17)
    38. Britney Spears Feat Madonna - Me Against the Music Passenge (7:34)
    39. Britney Spears Feat Madonna - Me Against the Music Terminal (7:07)
    40. Britney Spears Feat Madonna - Me Against the Music the Mad (5:55)
    41. Spice Girls - wannabe (2:53)
    42. Spice Girls - say you'll be there (3:56)
    43. Spice Girls - 2 become 1 (4:01)
    44. Spice Girls - love thing (3:38)
    45. Spice Girls - last time lover (4:11)
    46. Spice Girls - mama (5:05)
    47. Spice Girls - who do you think you are (4:00)
    48. Spice Girls - something kinda funny (4:05)
    49. Spice Girls - maked (4:25)
    50. Spice Girls - if u can't dance (3:48)
    51. Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life (2:53)
    52. Spice Girls - Stop (3:24)
    53. Spice Girls - Too Much (4:32)
    54. Spice Girls - Saturday Night Divas (4:25)
    55. Spice Girls - Never Give Up On The Good Times (4:30)
    56. Spice Girls - Move Over (2:46)
    57. Spice Girls - Do It (4:04)
    58. Spice Girls - Denying (3:47)
    59. Spice Girls - Viva Forever (5:10)
    60. Spice Girls - The Lady Is A Vamp (3:09)
    61. Kylie Minogue - More More More (4:41)
    62. Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight (3:59)
    63. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (3:51)
    64. Kylie Minogue - Fever (3:31)
    65. Kylie Minogue - Give It To Me (2:49)
    66. Kylie Minogue - Fragile (3:47)
    67. Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World (4:31)
    68. Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes (3:20)
    69. Kylie Minogue - Dancefloor (3:25)
    70. Kylie Minogue - Love Affair (3:49)
    71. Kylie Minogue - Your Love (3:50)
    72. Kylie Minogue - Burning Up (3:58)
    73. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky (3:22)
    74. Kylie Minogue - Slow (3:14)
    75. Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around (3:27)
    76. Kylie Minogue - On A Night Like This (3:32)
    77. Kylie Minogue - So Now Goodbye (3:37)
    78. Kylie Minogue - Disco Down (3:57)
    79. Kylie Minogue - Loveboat (4:10)
    80. Kylie Minogue - Koocachoo (3:59)
    81. Kylie Minogue - Your Disco Needs You (3:33)
    82. Kylie Minogue - Please Stay (4:08)
    83. Kylie Minogue - Bittersweet Goodbye (3:42)
    84. Kylie Minogue - Butterfly (4:09)
    85. Kylie Minogue - Under The Influence Of Love (3:23)
    86. Kylie Minogue - I'm So High (3:32)
    87. Kylie Minogue - Kids (4:19)
    88. Kylie Minogue - Light Years (4:46)
    89. Sugababes - Freak Like Me (3:16)
    90. Sugababes - Blue (3:55)
    91. Sugababes - Round Round (3:57)
    92. Sugababes - Stronger (4:00)
    93. Sugababes - Supernatural (3:37)
    94. Sugababes - Angels With Dirty Faces (3:48)
    95. Sugababes - Virgin Sexy (3:45)
    96. Sugababes - Shape (4:10)
    97. Sugababes - Just Dont Need This (3:30)
    98. Sugababes - No Man No Cry (3:32)
    99. Sugababes - Switch (3:37)
    100. Sugababes - More Than A Million Miles (3:23)
    101. Sugababes - Breathe Easy Acoustic Jam (3:58)
    102. Sugababes - Round Round Alternative Mix (6:04)
    103. Sugababes - Hole In The Head (3:40)
    104. Sugababes - One foot in (3:25)
    105. Sugababes - Same old story (3:03)
    106. Sugababes - Just let it go (5:01)
    107. Sugababes - Look at me (3:57)
    108. Sugababes - Soul sound (4:30)
    109. Sugababes - One touch (4:20)
    110. Sugababes - Lush life (4:41)
    111. Sugababes - Real thing (4:04)
    112. Sugababes - New year (3:25)
    113. Sugababes - Promises (3:16)
    114. Sugababes - Run for cover (3:48)
    115. Sugababes - Overload (4:16)
    116. sugababes - hole in the head (7:20)
    117. sugababes - whatever makes you happy (7:28)
    118. Sugababes - Caught In A Moment (4:18)
    119. sugababes - situation’s heavy (7:22)
    120. sugababes - million different ways (7:44)
    121. sugababes - we could have it all (5:41)
    122. sugababes - conversation’s over (6:46)
    123. sugababes - in the middle (5:56)
    124. sugababes - too lost in you (8:15)
    125. sugababes - sometimes (8:18)
    126. sugababes - nasty ghetto (7:57)
    127. sugababes - maya (7:03)
    128. Jennifer Lopez - Still (3:40)
    129. Jennifer Lopez - Loving You (3:45)
    130. Jennifer Lopez - Im Glad (3:42)
    131. Jennifer Lopez - The One (3:36)
    132. Jennifer Lopez - Dear Ben (3:14)
    133. Jennifer Lopez - All I Have ft LL Cool J (4:14)
    134. Jennifer Lopez - Jenny From The Block ft Styles (3:07)
    135. Jennifer Lopez - Again (5:46)
    136. Jennifer Lopez - You Belong To Me (3:30)
    137. Jennifer Lopez - Ive Been Thinkin' (4:41)
    138. Jennifer Lopez - Baby I Love You! (4:27)
    139. Jennifer Lopez - The One (Bonus Track Version 2 (3:31)
    140. Jennifer Lopez - Im Gonna Be Alright ft Nas (2:52)

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:38   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How do you claim you're not gay with a clean conscience?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:39   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am not wearing my tutu.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:17   #26
CjC
Throwing Shapes

Quote:
RIPA is for cops. I doubt the police will spend a lot of effort chasing file sharing. When they prosecuted Drink or Die half the stuff wasn't even on the piracy is was that they were selling stuff with the corporate logo's on. The British government just don't have the money to spend on such an undertaking, so the RIAA or whoever would have to do all investigations themselves and they can't use RIPA.
True for now although this seems to indicate that it could extend to other investigatory bodies:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3414531.stm

Its only a matter of time.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:50   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes but surely they cannot extend it to non governmental bodies? data protection ahoy! surely?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:38   #28
CjC
Throwing Shapes

We can only hope. Im betting there will be a loophole found somewhere before too long that allows marketing idiots to get the info.