User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 09:09   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
entertain me

i'm too late for classes again (busdrivers...), now i have to wait here for 4 hours before the next lesson starts.
atm i'm sitting in the main computerroom, where i have the best computer, in the backcorner. really cool. i've got a discman, CD's, and food. (forbidden to eat in this room but this part of the room has its advantages).
anyway, i need to be entertained. i quited the online games so there's nothing i could do now...i'm already on cgi irc but everyone's idling. msn doesn't work. so i need cool, funny urls that keep me busy.
thnx in advance.

ps hans: lunch today? call me.

:snowman:
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 09:49   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: entertain me

i'm cold
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 10:03   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'wank off'

or get a drivers license you pansy
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 10:29   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i'll call to some drivingschool this week. not today though :P
and somehow i can't wank with 50 people around me
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 10:32   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

there are tales of people who have done this, even had sex!

Use your talent for all it's worth. (you could on another note begin to troll, its great fun for 10 minutes)
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 11:04   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i decided to sign up for LH instead.
atm i'm roiding people.
trolling can be fun, but it's not when everyone's sleeping
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 11:05   #7
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
there are tales of people who have done this, even had sex!

Use your talent for all it's worth. (you could on another note begin to troll, its great fun for 10 minutes)
Then why have you been doing it for three years?
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 11:18   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hahaha people who are working next to me are getting kicked off the comp cuz other people reserved it....

and some turks next to me said they like 'hulia' or ' amalia' as a name for the new princess...fs no turkish names in a (royal) dutch family!@#$!@!
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:01   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:(
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:05   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragrrr
Then why have you been doing it for three years?

:santa:
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:29   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

lalala i did it again!

4 hours non-stop internet!@#$!
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:09   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you rock
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:12   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
lalala i did it again!

4 hours non-stop internet!@#$!

YOU ARE MY HERO!
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:17   #14
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Don't they have any breaks in the classes? Just sneak in during one.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:18   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: entertain me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ps hans: lunch today? call me.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:44   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

isnt it your turn again to buy me lunch?
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 01:43   #17
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.naloo.net/squeezeapimpel/
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 13:36   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

no hans it's your turn.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 13:40   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

www.coffeebreakarcade.com

Especially the Spelvin game in Classic Games, although loads of them are cool.