User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:15   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Could you imagine

Me in a production of Wyrd Sisters?

Me neither.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:17   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Could you imagine

I've always presumed you looked a little like a Nanny Ogg/Granny Weatherwax hybrid.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:18   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Could you imagine

Quite possibly I do. (Deffeh, Jakiri, Skiddy, Roady, etc please make insulting comments here.)

I read for the part of The Duke, and they seemed to be impressed.

"A bun?"
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:20   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no possessions... i wonder if you can

ahem

But yes i can, in a funny "havent ever seen you in real life but for some reason credit you with acting ability" way.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:27   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I radiate ability.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:41   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Before i met you, i thought to myself, "People are different from the internet. Do not expect a tall, bisexual, geordie goth." I then met a tall, geordie, bisexual goth.

I'm not sure what people expected from me, as it was pretty much my first "public appearance" at any internet meet. Still, a good time was had by all.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 16:42   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am not a Geordie.

You insult my ancestors.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 17:01   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stockton = Improvement ++++++++++++++++++++++
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 17:06   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Half of my family comes from Cumbria, and the other half comes from, err, Stockton.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 17:33   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you still sound like a geordie.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:57   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Lies.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:18   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you still sound like a geordie.
He sounds about as geordie as I do.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:19   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

and i thought this was going to be about imaginary menagerie managers imagining managing an imaginary menagerie
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:27   #14
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

It didn't look right sorry.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:52   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've always presumed you looked a little like a Nanny Ogg/Granny Weatherwax hybrid.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:48   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am sure that I really don't.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:51   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I am sure that I really don't.
More than you look like Letwin, mind.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:56   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Few people do look anything like him.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:06   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Apparently they're still interviewing people and will be sending out e-mails in the next few days. I've spoken to two people and they both say I've got a part, but couldn't recall what it was, which to me seems highly supicious and would suggest that either they weren't paying close attention, or I got a role as 'Tree Number Four' and they either couldn't remember who got such a minor role or simply didn't want to embarass me.

This seems strange to me, as I was easily the best man there the other day, although I say it myself.

Oh the drama.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:10   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good luck
and you sound nothing like a geordie
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:14   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Could you imagine

What do I sound like?
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:17   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

errr, i dunno, i would say you sound more like me that like a geordei, as you didnt sound like you had an accent to me...
you enunciate clearly and are well spoken, this alone means that you cannot be a geordie.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:22   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you enunciate clearly and are well spoken, this alone means that you cannot be a geordie.
This is strange, because I go into a sandwich bar rather often, and no matter what I order or who serves me, they are always unable to understand simple things like "A sausage sandwich, please."

I assume it's some sort of Tyneside mental retardation thing.

There's also an extremeley hostile fat woman in there who has the total, constant smug self-satisfaction which only comes with dangerous levels of stupidity. I think she spent her youth beating up fat boys who wore glasses and had asthma.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:25   #24
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Half of my family comes from Cumbria
Whereabouts?
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:25   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

that is indeed the geordie retardeedness coming though, i mean, look at them, i shudder just thinking about it sometimes...

ps, did you see what i said about being out at cuba cuba in that thread the other day?
i will be there next friday if you arent doing anything, but i am also going to have shitloads of mates in tow, and hopefully the GF (if we are still together then)
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:30   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Whereabouts?
Carlisle.

Quote:
ps, did you see what i said about being out at cuba cuba in that thread the other day? i will be there next friday if you arent doing anything, but i am also going to have shitloads of mates in tow, and hopefully the GF (if we are still together then)
Unlikely that I will be able to make it, but I can but try.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:32   #27
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Carlisle.
Heh, nice, i was born there. Bit of a shit hole now, like.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:43   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I haven't been in years.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:45   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

just thought i would mention it in case you were around that night like
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:36   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am, don't know if I'll be able to get off work though.
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 12:16   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This is strange, because I go into a sandwich bar rather often, and no matter what I order or who serves me, they are always unable to understand simple things like "A sausage sandwich, please."

I assume it's some sort of Tyneside mental retardation thing.

There's also an extremeley hostile fat woman in there who has the total, constant smug self-satisfaction which only comes with dangerous levels of stupidity. I think she spent her youth beating up fat boys who wore glasses and had asthma.
sounds identical to Middlesborough.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 17:37   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

in middlesborough they would mug you for your change and your sausage sandwich on your way out of the shop though.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 16:45   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I chanced upon a fat bloke from The History Society outside The Union, and he says I got the part of Death. *sigh.* C'est la vie.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:16   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Weren't you a Skeleton in Kura's long-running comic series?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:19   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I was. Unfortunately, people like Kura are running this production, the typecasting bigoted bastards.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:24   #36
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You got Death? I would have thought you would get the King.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:26   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The King would have been worse. I would have probably set fire to a pensioner in protest if they had given me the King.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:17   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

death is always good in pratchett though

although i must say, i think his best ever line is:
'i dont care what anyone says, i never touched him'

but what book is it from???
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:39   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

That's not Discworld, that's nor fair.

(I liked Good Omens though)
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:47   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

damn you, i choose good omens just to make it a little harder
i knew that most people 'round here would have read it though.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:55   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good book... better than DW books imo.

but i prefer realistic settings these days. curse me
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:58   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

good omens is what got me into gaiman (no ****ing puns you wankers)
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 22:03   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
good omens is what got me into gaiman (no ****ing puns you wankers)
What's a pun
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 22:04   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

dont start you, i know your game
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 22:13   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
dont start you, i know your game
Unreal Tournament 2004?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 23:06   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Stop hijacking my thread you mendacious bastards.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 23:06   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Stop hijacking my thread you mendacious bastards.
At least this isn't glebous.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 23:07   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

please sir, it wasnt ME sir, it was HIM sir, the big boy did it and ran away
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 00:09   #49
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

that's Dace's excuse.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 00:24   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Don't mention that child absuer in my thread.